Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    But it is an actual word for a Rooster. Its like calling a mule an ass.
    /shrug

Whatever it just seemed weird that THAT would be censored lol. It was in context aswell. Maybe someone reported it?

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Yeah, I know.

Really? Sunshine just promoted me a little while ago.

PvP. And thanks.
    Well that was back when they did like 25 at once. If they are only doing a handful at a time now its likely to happen faster.
    Grats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Well that was back when they did like 25 at once. If they are only doing a handful at a time now its likely to happen faster.
    Grats
    Yeah I only applied after that first "wave" ended (ergo couple days ago), actually, so that's probably why.

Thank you.

/shrug

Whatever it just seemed weird that THAT would be censored lol. It was in context aswell. Maybe someone reported it?[COLOR="red"]
    Found the post methinks.
    [Redacted]. The number of pony [redacted] that being a fan of this show has exposed me to is disturbing. And I'm a fan of /d/ for crying out load.

Damn you naughty Luna tmblr!

Mod edit: Sorry Negrido, the language is kinda questionable so I felt best to censor it. Consider it a warning. --Eternal
    It was being used as penis it sounds like though. But weve said masturbate a lot the last page, so maybe it is just mod bias or being over-cautious?

Oh, and congratulations Obe!

Any Americanos want to do me a solid. Starting tomorrow Subway is letting you play Uncharted 3's multiplayer early if you buy a drink from them. Isn't happening in Canada, anyone want to buy a drink and PM me the code

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 02:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Found the post methinks.

It was being used as penis it sounds like though. But weve said masturbate a lot the last page, so maybe it is just mod bias or being over-cautious?

Oh, and congratulations Obe!
    Mine was on the next page, Negri asked what the plural for Cockatrice is, I said Cock

Hello everyone long time no peep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably should refrain from talking about moderation. Unless, you know, you're talking about not doing things excessively (god that was lame)

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Hi, where ya been? Like our new digs?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Probably should refrain from talking abut moderation. Unless, you know, you're talking about not doing things excessively (god that was lame)

I really don't know tbh been doing things in the outside world not really been inside for to long to chat. Just trying to except things of what has come to happen in my life another family friend died. He died from a heart attack Iv known them for 16 years so idk what to do anymore.
    And yes I do.

Any Americanos want to do me a solid. Starting tomorrow Subway is letting you play Uncharted 3's multiplayer early if you buy a drink from them. Isn't happening in Canada, anyone want to buy a drink and PM me the code [COLOR="red"]
    Strange indeed.... But Pendulous is correct and we should probably cease discussing this.

Doubt Skelington shall go out on the morrow or recall after work, but if he does, i shall keep you in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know tbh been doing things in the outside world not really been inside for to long to chat. Just trying to except things of what has come to happen in my life another family friend died. He died from a heart attack Iv known them for 16 years so idk what to do anymore.
    And yes I do.
    Ouch, sorry Good reason to spend time away from here

Deleted
    And yes I do.
    I'm sorry to hear that, man. Happened to me not so long ago, too, guy I'd known since I was 5 killed himself (I mentioned it on the old chat thread, I think). It's always tough, you'll be okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Americanos want to do me a solid. Starting tomorrow Subway is letting you play Uncharted 3's multiplayer early if you buy a drink from them. Isn't happening in Canada, anyone want to buy a drink and PM me the code [
    How long will it last? There's a Subway right down the road and I might be tempted to get a drink sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    gasp! Your avatar is amazing. Did you know that? Well you do now for sure =D I love it

PINKIE POPTART

Any Americanos want to do me a solid. Starting tomorrow Subway is letting you play Uncharted 3's multiplayer early if you buy a drink from them. Isn't happening in Canada, anyone want to buy a drink and PM me the code
    I would if I lived in America anymore.

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 02:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    gasp! Your avatar is amazing. Did you know that? Well you do now for sure =D I love it

PINKIE POPTART
    Thank you!

And yes I do.
    Very sorry to hear that. Tis always a shame.

All shall be well in the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Probably should refrain from talking about moderation. Unless, you know, you're talking about not doing things excessively (god that was lame)

Not complaining, just wondering if you guys are cracking down on language. Just seemed weird after all thats been said that was what got a mod edit :P

And yes, that was so lame. So very very lame.

Deleted
    We don't have Subway in Portugal, even. Makes me so very depressed. They're amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yes I do.
    I feel you, my great uncle died today, the last of 9 brothers

10+ Year Old Account
    I would if I lived in America anymore.

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 02:44 AM ----------

Thank you!
    Oh, yeah, go grab yourself another post outside Fun before you accidentally get caught in the moderation filter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Sorry to hear that too, Caiden. My Grandfather's the last of 8 brothers (and sisters), too. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Well thats not good news either. Sorry to hear this as well.