Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Boub you forgot this: http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/107907/glyph-of-shadow/
    It doesn't work on the PTR right now but i guess Shadowform is getting a new effect too!
    <inactive>

Updates were sorely needed. Shadow Bolt looks a like cartoony but is quite cool. Lightning Bolt seems a bit more lightning-y but not amazing. Overall I saw Wrath is the best.

Shadow Bolt wins of those 3, will finally dust off my Warlock for this expansion.

Hunter's also are getting a new spell effect to their Multi-Shot.

I'm speechless over that new shadow bolt animation, simply amazing, and the new lightning bolt animation is pretty too, but I'm not crazy about the new wrath animation, though I'll admit it does look better than the old one.

I can see where they're going with that new wrath spell effect, but it doesn't have enough... I dunno... oomph to it. Needs more sparkles!

Deleted
    I want a (new) spelleffect for Arcane Blast too But i really like the new effects

Deleted
    Druids shooting Prayer of Mending
    What has the world come to?

You dont really get to see the full effect for lightning bolt without casting it from max range. The video here doesn't really do it justice to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    See even MMO-Champ thinks the pvp gear for Rogue looks better. Warlock Shadow Bolt hurray! My alt will be happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow bolt is pretty sweet, even though I was expecting an upgrade similar to the drain ones, and lightning bolt isn't bad either. And uh, I have no idea what wrath looks like now. That little green thing?

Deleted
    i like the new spelleffects, sad that eu ptr charcopy is broken so i cant try it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Hey, look! Blizzard took Soul Edge into the game!
    Dark Edge of Insanity says hello. (Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.)

Deleted
    Blizzard should work on melee visual effects, watching a world of warcraft tournament is a joke you see nothing but healthbars go up and down cause you cant tell what the hell is actualy happen.Commentator: warrior doing huge damage on priest (oh really what did he use ?) cant tell might have been 2 lucky white crits and a hamstring or ms/slam hits, 90% of melee looks like a autoattack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferledon View Post
    Hunter's also are getting a new spell effect to their Multi-Shot.
    Yeah I noticed that too when I did End Time yesterday. The new effect looks kinda weird and I don't like it.

The last stage of the dagger looks like a fish.

Deleted
    I think that Blizzard has become a big marketing machine and the blues are now spreading propaganda instead of earnest, truthfull comments. They said they removed aegis effect due to concern of screen cluttering, and then they add some new eye candy effects on other existing spells. This in addition to things they already changed on live AFTER removing the aegis bubbles such as: - a trinket that summons a meteor from the sky - a solar beam that shines with multiple particles instead of a pure light beam - mushrooms that have multiple layers of small dots) I don't trust what they write anymore.

Ravenholdt! Finally i'll return there for other reasons than RP

Deleted
    Shadow Bolt looks cool. Mages better get some love too! Frost and fire spells need some love!

Deleted
    Now the fun part of power leveling my Rogue to 85 Even if its just for the stealth part of the q I wana know what happened to that egg