Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Sith and Your Decisions

So since being on the forums, all ive heard is 'go play mass effect' etc. So I have, never played it before and im loving it (10$ on steam bargin)

Since im going Sith ive decided to do a dry run, and just kill everyone, cause genocide etc. However some of the decisions have not been too concrete on which is evil.

e.g. saving one of your comrades or doubling crossing people who deserve to be double crossed.

Mainly how will you guys play Sith:

Will you just murder everyone and cause the most destruction
    Will you do everything for your own benefit, regardless of if its good or bad
    Will you save all the females and hope there is a romance option, or just kill them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Benefit and shock everyone I can! So I will become a dark side sith

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomhvk View Post

Will you save all the females and hope there is a romance option, or just kill them?
    I'll try to make a mix of all those options, but mostly I'll follow the second one, hey as we sith will loose anyways I might aswell make myself as powerful as possible, to stop growing older and suddenly leap out a few thousand years later, slaughtering Luke. Or well, thats how it'll be like in my head atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    the way I see it being a Sith is about Freedom and power, not being a murderous moron. I'll do what I want, when I want, how I want, if that nets me Dark/Light side points..myeh I'll sort it out at 50
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    for me I'm gonna play the bounty hunter who lives for credits,
    like i did at gamescom, get quest to save someone, guys that held him offered me double.
    So I took that & then went back & asked my credits for doing the quest (even tho i didn't save him). the quest-giver he told me to go f*** off, but i got double the reward anyway :P strangely enough i only got dark side points
    Last edited by mmoc14089edcd7; 2011-10-03 at 12:46 PM.

Then your gonna lead a short life fellow BH we have a code you know :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    I'll do everything that'll benefit me. If that takes me down the DS path or LS path I don't really care. I'll grind out DS points at 50.
    Is it a disadvantage to be LS sith at endgame? (lvl 50)

Being a sith isnt about being evil. It's just about gaining and keeping as much power as you can. What you do with that power is your decision. That's how you can become a light side sith. You can be more of the anti hero rather than the bad guy.

I'll be playing a Bounty Hunter I think. So I'll be playing the "Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll" option as much as I can. Should be humorous.

Deleted
    Grey inquisitor with somewhat aloof demeanor. Live and let live, curbstomp under duracrete if you cross him.

It depends, I plan to make decisions that I feel benefit me. I will be on the darkside but I plan to use intelligence in my decisions and not just what seems to be the most evil. In some cases I will make a good choice, I guess I am more gray.. but hey keeps people guessing about you.

Light side all the way on my main.

Being evil is always fun, trying to be good is always difficult lol....much more interesting choices going the dark path so my main will choose that way. Will def try out some light sided Sith(ness) just to see how well BW have done in that regard

Deleted
    I won't murder anything unnecessary.
    I will do good things as a sith, I will be the good guy in a bad surrounding!
    I will save all females and then abuse them as sex slaves?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll play a light-side Sith reformer. But, I will be a light-side Sith, not a Jedi: I'll embrace passion, love, and other emotions.

As many have said i plan on doing what benefits me. If that means murder, pillage, plunder, or stabbing in the back then that's what i'll do. The options are all there and i'll figure them out as i go.

quick question what's this ds/ls points thing about?

thanks.

I never got the whole "Light Side Sith/ Dark Side Jedi" thing. If there's one thing the movies were very clear on it's that the Dark side will consume anyone who dabbles in it.

I've always kind of viewed it like an addiction. The first time or two that you use it might not be that bad, and you can just walk away never to do it again, but the more you use it the more powerful you become and the harder it becomes to stop.

I've also never understood the Dark Side= Sith thing either. I get that all Sith are Dark Side users, but that doesn't mean all Dark Side users are SIth. For example, if a Jedi gives into his anger and emotions and starts down the Dark path that doesn't mean he automatically becomes Sith. He has never received the training that comes with joining the Sith. The fallen Jedi is at the whims of his emotions instead of using his anger to fuel his power like the Sith. So I guess it would be something like a Jedi that falls to the Dark Side is like a crack addict, who commits petty crimes to get his fix, while a Sith is more like a steroid user, using the drug to enhance himself. Btw, I'm not saying steroid user's are criminals, just that it's an easy example.

All that being said, I plan on playing however it makes most sense for whatever class I'm playing. If I'm playing an inquisitor I'm not going to use the brute force options if I can avoid it. And if I play a warrior I'm not gonna be too subtle unless it seems to benefit me most.

I just hope Bioware doesn't do like they did in KotOR and put in "evil for the sake of being evil" options. As other's have pointed out, playing Sith =/= being a jerk. I hate having to choose "I only help the strong" options when clearly helping the quest giver would benefit my character. And that doesn;t mean I can't do something more evil along the way, like finish the quest, but betray the quest giver at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    So since being on the forums, all ive heard is 'go play mass effect' etc. So I have, never played it before and im loving it (10$ on steam bargin)

Since im going Sith ive decided to do a dry run, and just kill everyone, cause genocide etc. However some of the decisions have not been too concrete on which is evil.

e.g. saving one of your comrades or doubling crossing people who deserve to be double crossed.

Perfect example of how people do not read the OP's hahaha

OP: your playing KoToR, not Mass Effect unless they have Jedi and Sith in Mass Effect (Ive actually never played ME).

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Perfect example of how people do not read the OP's hahaha

OP: your playing KoToR, not Mass Effect unless they have Jedi and Sith in Mass Effect (Ive actually never played ME).
    I take it he is playing his ME game as if he is Sith and being Evil. Since he have no understanding of right or wrong he asks people what they think is wrong so he can play like that in his mass effect game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    I take it he is playing his ME game as if he is Sith and being Evil. Since he have no understanding of right or wrong he asks people what they think is wrong so he can play like that in his mass effect game.
    Possibly...but he did say "Im am going Sith" which leads me to believe hes playing KoToR, plus he said he got the game for $9.99 which Mass Effect is still $19.99. Doesnt really matter, I just thought it was funny no one has caught that yet.