Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much all of the Naruto ones when he changes into the fox. Bleach ones where ichigo goes super hollow (or hollow for the first time). Basically anything where they go super unbelievable powerful!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tetsuwan Birdy final fight

Just about everything in Samurai Champloo

These two are movies, so that may be cheating a little, but:

Unlimited Blade Works also has some pretty awesome scenes

And so does Kara no Kyoukai

Naruto Shippuden:
    Naruto vs. Pain
    or Raikage vs. Sasuke

I guess you could call this a fight scene, Nanoha had a lot of ones to pick from but I like this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku vs. freeza. If only for the fact that its less of a 'scene' and more of a season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short but set the standard for the rest of the show

Look OP, I’m really happy for you. Imma Let you finish. But Kenshin vs Saito is the best anime fight of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    live action movie of blood+

fairy tail

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Any of Kenshin's major fights in Rurouni Kenshin.
    YuYu Hakusho's knife death match, forgot the actual name for it. That was cool. Most of the tournament saga's fights. Especially with Kurama and Yoko-Kurama or Hiei.
    Any Bleach fight involving Byakuya, Kenpachi, or Hollow Ichigo. Shihoin gets a special mention too because she's a badass.
    Any Naruto fight with Sasuke that lasts for more than 5 seconds. Any Naruto fight with him turning into the fox demon, any other fight including Naruto's brother. (My favorite Naruto scene was after Pein, where he's just about dead and the whole town gathers around hoping he's still alive.)
    Chrno Crusade fights and how awesome they were when it was 2 ultimate demons fighting.
    Full Metal Alchemist fights between the fire guy and Edward. Or nay at the ending.
    Samurai Champloo's ending fights.
    Trigun's Wolf guy dying, and Vash's fights with his brother

Few more. Any of those animes are worth watching simply for the fights being awesome.

Don't forget Natsu vs. Gajeel
    There was also some pretty awesome fight scenes in Break Blade.
    The fight between yasuri shichika vs. Emonzaemon.
    Last edited by Evilmaniac; 2011-10-02 at 08:25 PM.

natsu's fights follow the same. super power up ----> wreck shit. it's always fun to watch, but it gets old how he does it all the time.
    i love how in the manga, his super power up didn't happen this time. but something else intervened...

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Look OP, I’m really happy for you. Imma Let you finish. But Kenshin vs Saito is the best anime fight of all time.

I forgot how horrifyingly bad the Japanese voice acting is for this show. This is one of the few shows where the English voice dub is a few thousand times better then the Japanese.

That said this is a fricken amazing fight.

My jaw dropped when I watched this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
    I forgot how horrifyingly bad the Japanese voice acting is for this show. This is one of the few shows where the English voice dub is a few thousand times better then the Japanese.

That said this is a fricken amazing fight.
    Haha, I am not sure about that. Have there been multiple dubs? because the one they had on hulu was absolutely horrible

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Haha, I am not sure about that. Have there been multiple dubs? because the one they had on hulu was absolutely horrible
    Yes, there have been two english dubs. The media blasters dub was pretty solid, with only Yahiko's voice being annoying, while the Sony dub (the newer one) sounds like they used a voice software program to dub the show. Hulu has the sony version, which is just kinda sad. If you'd like I can private message you a site that has the good English dub version up.

I think you ladies need to watch some real anime.

featuring nekkid chun-li, fastforward some if u wanna see the battle

featuring boss ryu, skip the introcredits and enjoy.

Peace.
    Last edited by Mirakh; 2011-10-02 at 11:06 PM.

I am so suprised that someone posted the Birdy fight scene, I'm so proud ;_;

Deleted
    Speaking of manly fights..

Sakigake Otokujuku.
    Yes, thats boxing with spiked ironballs.
    Yes, you reconize that voice. That is Holy Emperor Souther.

Deleted
    Anytime seeing Kisuke Urahara in action is a pleasure to watch. I love the way he fights.

In terms of a lasting impression, this is probably one of my favourite fight scenes:

Fight starts at 7 minutes in but just watch the whole movie. It's awesome!

Vegeta's death on Namek and his revealing to Goku what happened to Planet Vegeta then Goku's ensuing fight with Frieza was always a fight that sticks out in my memory too.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2011-10-02 at 11:14 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This one has to be my favourite! Kakashi's just so badass^^