Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I kill shadowfiends all the time in BG's. Along with Hunter pets, warlock pets, etc. I make it a point when doing a BG to kill pets. It makes people rage, hard.

I know this because I get trolled all the time on level 1 alts saying how bad I am for killing a pvp pet.

"Are you mad?"
    "Uh no, you'er just stupid and you kill pets in pvp lol? baddie"
    "If you weren't mad you wouldn't be on a level 1 right now."
    "Hello?"
    "Alkdfs is not currently online."
    Right but you're still saying your goal in playing a video game isn't to win - to complete objectives - but to make people mad - to troll. The only correct response to trolls is not to feed them, then they get even more aggressively obnoxious, then they die of starvation. So by realizing you are trolling and then logging off, what they are really saying is "I hope you die of starvation soon".
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Nobody has the glyph for that . And no priest would pop a shadowfiend on top of a bladestorm . Or pop it when a potential bladestorm would be incoming
    I have it glyphed on my pvp spec... what else are you going to have really?

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect View Post
    only in pvp, even then it's rare - usually get feared
    99% cases I met is got cc'ed. fear ward, dispel it if you can. I do not like this ability TBH, I hope this can be redesigned some day.

It died a couple times when I used it to tank elite mobs (-> shadowfiend -> fade). But that's about it.

Deleted
    Mine has died a few times in PvE but mostly when solo'ing tough mobs. I never really found it worth glyphing for because mana doesn't seem as much of an issue to me. Then again, I play shadow!

Not that i can ever remember. Silly glyph.

never saw a shadowfiend died...but for soloing it could have some use or?

No that I can remember either.

Deleted
    Easier to just Cyclone it

Umm...I don't think mine ever has died, haha. I actually have the glyph where I get mana back if it DOES die...I should probably switch that out as mine has never died :3

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Seen it die several times, Shadowfiend + Fade when I solo stuff then it dies sometimes
    Same poor little shadow buddy..

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntress View Post
    Usualli if I fade aggro to it when soloing etc although raggy 1 shot mine last week when I accidentally clicked it literally 1 sec before the tank hit rag on pull xD
    Try beating this..I had to do traps one with levitate as our mage was having a night off so while flying mid air I thought it would be a good time to use my fiend who then went *splat* and died from the fall damage :<

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember when you used to have a shield macro for your Shadowfiend

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    I remember when you used to have a shield macro for your Shadowfiend
    Haha, yeah - at some point the shadowfiend was starting with extremely low health for a second... right? And then it would have full health and be hard to kill... but that split second when you first pop it... ;] daymn!

x

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen mine dying either, the glyph is pretty much obsolete.

have nvr seen mine die during pvm, and they only get cc-ed during pvp

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Nobody has the glyph for that .
    Why wouldn't you? What else would you glyph for? 2 hour shadow protection? 30% less mana on Fade? =/

I remember my sfiend dying a LOT back in wotlk. Seems now they fixed a lot of boss mechanics to not target/damage pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    Big Bertha died once during a ZA speed run, the tank was slow to pull and Big Bertha ended up tanking so she died Sad sad day, because I really needed mana. That's probably the only time she's died though, ever.
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one who's given their shadow fiend a name :P I usually think Pokemon before I release him! (Yes, mine's a "he").

I think it died once when i used it as starting move while Mandokir soloing (60 version ofc) but I'm not 100% sure

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I haven't played my priest as much as I did in Wotlk but I can't remember the last time it actually died, granted I don't PvP on him but still.

Before they gave it the aoe damage reduction, it used to die all the time.