Priest solo Archavon 10

I dont know if you guys like this kind of stuff but.. well i like.

I try to solo all kind of stuff, this time was with priest :P Share your solos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJRLzWsOX_A

Good Work!
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job.
    I noticed that you didn't have Evangelism/Archangel; which talents did you pick up instead? (I saw Inspiration, and I'm sure you picked up Desperate Prayer)
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

Deleted
    Well done. Nice to see somebody outside -- in a virtual sense -- doing something instead of sitting around in a city and complaining about LFD queue times.

nice job, nice music, gz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Yeah I didnt went disclipline. I didnt realy knew what to expect but I thought I woud not have much time to dps, keeping dots up and heal myself was my plan so I picked Empowered healing and Inspiration...
    I was all buffed up and stuff but I realized I was getting oom so i took all stamina buffs to try getting Masochism most times possoible

I was always surprised that we don't see more shadow priest soloing

10+ Year Old Account
    Disturned jyeeeeah boi

Nice vid man

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. This makes me feel terrible...my priest can't even effectively solo MC >< Granted, I have terrible gear, and rarely play her. I'd imagine you have MUCH more experience at playing your priest to be able to do that! Good Job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually been working on this boss myself, well did some tries some weeks ago. but my gear has improved quite a lot.. maybe I should try it again!
    This is my Kael'thas solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0PrkFspWPg

Also soloed Slabhide(normal^^) First and second boss in SSC, Al'ar ofc.., Working on Malygos. And some more.

Really good job! GL on mount(if you need/want it)^^

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Actually been working on this boss myself, well did some tries some weeks ago. but my gear has improved quite a lot.. maybe I should try it again!
    This is my Kael'thas solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0PrkFspWPg

Also soloed Slabhide(normal^^) First and second boss in SSC, Al'ar ofc.., Working on Malygos. And some more.

Really good job! GL on mount(if you need/want it)^^
    Thats the one im trying next week, just need some macros to equip mace and staff when I want etc... Im use to solo him on my main hunter but with priest is a litle diferent :P

Yesterday I went to XT to, actualy I changed spec to try him but WG was ours and I was near and I decided to give a shot on that one. Anyway, XT, in my opinion is 2x times harder and I probably need to think a litle more on the fight.
    Damage is so much that I cant even bread and when those litle robots come and im not spaming flash heal on me, I just coudlnt handle it but will keep trying because I think is possible.

About malygos is having enought dps (and healing) to kill him before enrage. Depends a lot on luck, if we get 2 spackles in same place we can blow all up and make a good dps. With bad luck wew wipe like hell.

The damage during tremor on XT is a percentual number of your HP. It isn't 120% anymore (which I believe had been the amount during the first live-IDs) but I think it's still 90% of your healthpool. Since Cataclysm expanded plaers HP-pool by a lot and healing didn't keep the pace, this boss is actually pretty hard in terms of not going oom.

More or less an actual relic of a past healing model.

Deleted
    Im no priest but im wondering, what is it that gives you so much mana back?

Or did your pet just last for a crazy long time

Quote Originally Posted by sepulturaa View Post
    I dont know if you guys like this kind of stuff but.. well i like.

I try to solo all kind of stuff, this time was with priest :P Share your solos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJRLzWsOX_A
    Nice job! I guess this is what you do when you are on sitout for firelands :P... Hey I noticed you have some impressive solo videos from your hunter too. I'll gladly share my solos, just go look up my channel on
    www.youtube.com/zsun44

Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    Im no priest but im wondering, what is it that gives you so much mana back?

Or did your pet just last for a crazy long time
    Masochism is a talent that gives 10% of maximum mana back everytime you are hit by an attack that deals more than 10% of your maximum health
    Last edited by zsun; 2011-10-05 at 05:34 AM.

nice! didnt know spriests were viable for soloing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sepulturaa View Post
    Thats the one im trying next week, just need some macros to equip mace and staff when I want etc... Im use to solo him on my main hunter but with priest is a litle diferent :P

Yesterday I went to XT to, actualy I changed spec to try him but WG was ours and I was near and I decided to give a shot on that one. Anyway, XT, in my opinion is 2x times harder and I probably need to think a litle more on the fight.
    Damage is so much that I cant even bread and when those litle robots come and im not spaming flash heal on me, I just coudlnt handle it but will keep trying because I think is possible.

About malygos is having enought dps (and healing) to kill him before enrage. Depends a lot on luck, if we get 2 spackles in same place we can blow all up and make a good dps. With bad luck wew wipe like hell.
    Just bind the mace and the staff on like F1 and F2 macros are not needed ^^
    Well GL on XT! I'll keep trying on Malygos ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TenDance View Post
    The damage during tremor on XT is a percentual number of your HP. It isn't 120% anymore (which I believe had been the amount during the first live-IDs) but I think it's still 90% of your healthpool. Since Cataclysm expanded plaers HP-pool by a lot and healing didn't keep the pace, this boss is actually pretty hard in terms of not going oom.

More or less an actual relic of a past healing model.
    Well mana wasnt the problem last time I was there he hits more then 10% your total hp so you allways full mana and that tremor is actualy a when i can have a litle more space to top me off. Damage is way lower then when he hits me directly.

Anyway im trying him maybe after todays raid and hopefuly a litle more gear :P

I saw the videos josefina and Zsun and some more, realy helped. Now is do the same