10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    By the way for those thinking of mogging into T10 for the shoveltusk effect: unless Blizz change something it will not show. Originally it was a hidden spell effect that triggered randomly, and not a part of the shoulder model.
    Boooooooooo...

I really hope they change it.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I think I will be rocking the T10 (ICC) heroic set (red), with the T12 (FL) shoulders and the red axes (Horde) from Anub.
    I had a screenshot but I can't post it.

So many choices....

I think i will go with the Reg T12 or Heroic T12 if i can get the last few pieces needed for it.
    I do, however, love my Frost sanct T10 set and the Wrath PVP set's color scheme is crazy enough to work lol
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-10-04 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Images too large.

Quote Originally Posted by Calhanol View Post
    And here's my Far Seer Set with T6 Look alike and T2 to cover the rest suit really well with one another I feel. Gives a classic yet power feel to it all.
    The frostwolf tabard was a nice touch

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...13;31870:9+0:0

Would anyone like to help me possibly pick out a better belt to go with this set? Or a decent cloak, but for the moment if I can't find one I like I'm planning to go without it.
    As a shaman in red/brown gear, you can't go wrong with http://www.wowhead.com/item=47563

for your modelviewer: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;6;60646:9+0:0 (i hope that works) edit: should work now
    Last edited by blackblade; 2011-10-04 at 08:39 PM.

Finally, a Fist Weapon
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/72867/clattering-claw/

And it's One-handed. What does it mean? Is this real life? (Ugh, my david after dentist impression isn't very good, I guess.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

's like you combined double rainbow with David there, Pope. You so cuh-ray-zee.

Well if that makes it to live and is actually from the raid (there's a model on Wowhead with a similar look to that icon, probably the model for it; looks like a Vezax claw), that'd be sweet. Get two of 'em, wield 'em both, then mog to your fist weapon pair of choice!

That always seemed like a disappointment in Cata to me. The fists in T11, the ZG fists, and now (hopefully) a T13 fist puts us at a total of 5 fist weapons this expansion. Kind of a bummer given all the cool fists seen in previous expansions (Eshkandar's, Fists of Fury, SWP fists, the various ones from Naxx, the dragons from Uld, Black Bruise/Keleseth's from ICC).

I think if the Dungeon Sets come back somehow, maybe from DMF or something, then I'd use DS1 or 2 with Eshkandar's. Right now on the PTR, I'm rocking T2, Doom's Edge, and a Wrathful mace. It was free and the best match I could find. Fool's Bane would be a good one to add, I think; running Kara weekly again to get it before 4.3.

Oh, as long as I'm remembering!

http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/

This is another great website for transmogrification pointers. They take a weapon class, determine the uniqueness of each model of that weapon, then plot out the design style of the various models. After that, they make recommendations based on which models are the most unique, which will hopefully allow you to stand out more.

It's an interesting take on transmogrification in that they focus mostly on the design, rather than "oh that looks so cool look at the flashing lights!" The 1H mace, staff, and shield articles should be a good resource for various shaman, and hopefully they'll release some new articles soon (come on 1H axes!).

Weird thing about one-handed fists is that they don't get mirrored. Worst case would be that we would use the fist with the handle sticking out.
    (Check theldurin's fist for reference. Looks retarded if you dual-wield it in model-viewer.)

Anyway, on my crazyness: Everytime I hear or read "is this real life", I think of Bohemian Rhapsody...

Oh, and the fist will likely be a drop from the 3rd Fiveman.

The first has a lot of future and dragony-loot, the second a lot of elvish stuff, and the third old god and such, I think.

And the weapon on the frontpage is 378, so no raidloot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Yeah, true. And with the clarification of ilvls for 4.3 raids, that pretty much seals it as a dungeon drop. Dang, and I was so looking forward to a cool fist weapon from the raid! :c

So that basically means that if you looked at raid content alone, we have a total of two fist weapons for the entire expansion. And with dungeons, the total's still only five. PvP adds a couple more, but eh. Pretty lame.

I'm just glad that I'll be able to wear something besides a kilt for when I go Enhancement. I like the kilts for Elemental, but they just don't seem right for a melee combatant.

tier 2.5 and wielding whatever weapons i can find.

Deleted
    Hmm liking this for enchance Shaman :-

I'm thinking something like the below, aiming for a "fiery tribal" look. T12 normal with old (red) lvl70 ZA shoulders+helm. The colors on the lvl70 ZA shields are a bit off, but the flames at the top work well with the helmet. The raggy hammer works decently; I've tried finding something better, but I don't like any of the troll models.

I'm also working on an "ice troll" set based on T10.25, but it still needs a lot of improvements (not to mention ICC25 farming).

Diplomacy is just war by other means.

If I end up using T13 model, I'll be using http://www.wowhead.com/item=68194 as main hand and similar looking http://www.wowhead.com/item=13030 as off-hand, yay for bones theme. :P

Deleted
    This is how my shaman will look in 4.3
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...57:42360:19032

I call it the Ancient Shaman;

Until I'm able to re-aquire some of the pieces, I'll be using the blue/frosty Frost Witch set. This is what I'm working toward, though (Note: the pants aren't displayed correctly in the model viewer):

i still need the belt off the tk trash because the one i have now is from the look alike set. But thats such a pain.
    and the staff is from the black morass CoT instance back in bc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Before I deleted my shaman I had t6 and the bulwark of azzinoth and both blue weapons from H OH. Both the agi mace and agi dagger were awesome models. But I really can't stand the state of the game and I just want to play GW2 at this point. Unfortunately I got nothing else to play in the meantime...

I'm going for the Tier 4 set, just need to find a decent shield and mace to go with them. Smooth blue waters for the Resto Win

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been keeping the T2 pieces that dropped when I went to clear BWL with a friend for gold and funsies. The only part missing are the boots - but as I'm Draenei, that part of one's attire is kind of moot

Oh and I'd love it if Nef dropped the original T2 head... the one from new!Ony is nice and all, but I'd rather have the real thing, just in case I choose to display it. But then again, I don't even know if it looks any different from the revamped version. See how much I care about this Transmog thing? *cough*

Still not sure if I'll be using that feature at all, but just in case, I'm keeping everything that's nice.