Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I don't understand the logic of some players

TL;DR: Why are LoL players so short tempered?

So, I'm playing Dominion. Close game, we're tied at around 50, constantly switching bases. Now, I'm third in points, but I've died the least times, gotten the most kills, and have second most assists. I know, killing is not the way to win (but it can help). So we ended up losing by getting 4 capped because I stopped going on offense to defend while everyone else zerged top, resulting in the loss of lower right and lower left (I was on upper right). So we have 2 (top/upper right) and they zerg upper left. Guess what? I lose to Riven and Kassadin in a 2v1 battle right out of reach of the turret (Evelynn can't get around much aside from her ultimate, which was down at the time, along with flash). So I'm getting raged at while we're getting 4 capped for "not helping the team enough, sucking at this game mode, and being a baddie." But yet, I was 10/2/4, and everyone else was negative. I understand I'm fourth in points and I should improve that, but they were getting points capping top/upper right while I was defending (and not getting many points).

So ultimately my question is why do players rage whenever you die? It was a 2v1 situation and there wasn't much I could do. But yet they blamed an entire loss on me (when they were zerging and losing the nodes they capped previously), and couldn't quite think of WHY I caused the loss. Why are LoL players so short-tempered? So are WoW players, but.. at least some don't talk. I had all 4 people raging at me >_>.

Because video games are serious business. Seriously.

I was yelled at for feeding as Alistar for being 6/1/47. People are dumb. It happens.

Deleted
    Because people are dumb. They are the same people who would zerg to Farm/stables and farm HK's there, and not worry about the rest of the bases. They raged at you, to cover their collective failure. You had more right to rage at them, than they did for you.

ratios and kills do not win dominion, unless you're just completely dominating the other team. being third isn't really indicative of what you did, especially in a game that went down that close. i've seen games where second place in points was 500-700 pts behind me. you get them for doing the objectives, which includes dying/defending, which you said you didn't do until the end of the game.

anywho, might not have been your fault at all. you were just the most immediate thing to lash out at. seen people lose games with a 300 pt lead and just rage hardcore. you can report abusive language if you really felt wronged.

People rage at everything in LoL. Literally, everything.

I've been raged at for having top kills, least deaths, with the most points in dominion, basically carrying the team, for no reason. People will rage to cover up their shortcomings.

Hell, last week, until I bought a skin, since Urgot was free, every time I picked him, I got raged at before the game even started for "baddie playing free heroes they suck with".

10+ Year Old Account
    Because stuff like this never happens on the internet. No seriously, this is something that has and will continue to happen. Just brush it aside.

Like others have said, people seem to just find anything to rage at. Specifically in Dominion where apparently a ton of people still fail to understand the objective at hand. I have seen people just face roll repeatedly into a 3v1 because they feel they need to fight at the captured turret... when there are 3 other turrets open and unguarded they could assault.

I got raged at yesterday by a teammate because I "ran away" from the turret. 1) I'm Singed, I was kiting 2 guys AWAY from our turret. 2) The turret I was defending was gone (4v1 - no thanks) and I was cutting through the middle to cap the 2 other turrets they left unguarded. Even when communicating with your team they rage at others. I just laugh to myself and ignore them. No need to fuel their stupidity.

Screw them. I bought Urgot because he is the crab's knees. I just toss back the hate, there's no sense in morons getting me down. Seriously, they're so friggen stupid. I play because I have fun, and I'll play whatever champ I want.

Also: I will not call MIA in 3v3 every.single.time the enemy runs away into fog of war. If it's that important, watch your goddamn map. If you see 2 enemies, be on guard, idiots.

Got raged on once for picking Kayle, this shit happens everywhere in WoW. Everyone thinks they know best, the people I play with regularly rage on people for dumb shit and it's never sensible.

because people like that have nothing g oing for them irl, so they need to feel superior by raging over a videogame that they don't get paid to play.

god i hate anonymity

I did a game earlier where the enemy Xin Zhao raged in /all at the Anivia on my team because he kept getting her low and she'd use the Heal summoner spell. He made fun of her and called her a baddie when she healed, he made fun of her and called her a baddie when he tower-dove, turned her into an egg, and then instantly died to a tower. I started crapping on him as Kog'Maw, and he started raging and calling me a baddie and telling me that my build sucked (I was playing him basically as an AD carry, similar to how I play Trynd, but with more AS and less crit). Basically, this guy yelled and called everyone "fail trolls" while spamming "looooooool" in /all and feeding my team.

He ended up with something like 2/9/3. His team won anyway, no thanks to him.

TL;DR: People rage because they're bad and want to win more.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

My most played position is Lanewick, been playing that since I bought him many months ago, I get raged at quite frequently for playing that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    My most played position is Lanewick, been playing that since I bought him many months ago, I get raged at quite frequently for playing that.
    same. some people think that IF a champion can jungle he should jungle. If i lane with Lee Sin, Warwick or Skarner. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. OMG NOOB WHY U NO JUNGLE NOOB L2P QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    lol, been playing lanewick since beta. yeah, some people would leave just for picking warwick period. i just go LANEWICK IS BESTWICK

i also tell people i can't jungle because there's only forests.

Deleted
    Well the reason i think and the reason i my self get mad some times when i play(Not flaming the others mad. More like now i'm sad mad) is because you've been spending 40 concentrated minutes trying to win this game and you've done everthing you can and then some random fucks up and feeds that one vayne who outcarries everyone EVEN when exhausted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    i also tell people i can't jungle because there's only forests.
    Troll !

And On-Topic, it happens. Unfortunately.

I once got yelled at for scoring three kills on my Kog'Maw before reaching level 6 in bottom lane. My laning partner was Teemo.
    Basically, we both went at the enemies and I was the one who dealt about 3/5th of the damage and the killing blow.
    He then told me he would report me for killstealing.

Wasn't quite sure whether he was joking... apparently he wasn't. Oh well *shrug*

Deleted
    Had the exact same thing yesterday evening.
    Im fighting Irelia as Jax, I get her down to 30%, all of a sudden our AP KOGMAW (-.-) comes out of nowhere and nukes her, and my ulti bonus hit got me the kill. he called me a noob kser and said i didnt communicate with the team, then the entire team reported me for this ''killsteal'' cause apparently they were a 4 premade talking over vent.
    derp

Deleted
    You can't be reported for Kill Stealing. Np.