Alright, lets try this again! LoL stream

own3d.tv/heartl3ss41 if anyone wants to watch me pretend I know how to play D: Constructive criticism welcome!

Fixed the quality!
    Last edited by Auras; 2011-10-05 at 05:30 PM. Reason: update

Deleted
    Glad too see that you are streaming, but the quality was so low i couldn't see what items you had

Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    Glad too see that you are streaming, but the quality was so low i couldn't see what items you had
    Im still relatively new to this whole steaming thing, I prolly forgot to change some setting :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auras View Post
    Im still relatively new to this whole steaming thing, I prolly forgot to change some setting :\
    Fair enough, i just wanted to tell you, incase you wanted more to watch you, they might be interested in seeing what is going on :P

Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    Fair enough, i just wanted to tell you, incase you wanted more to watch you, they might be interested in seeing what is going on :P
    Indeed. It might have partly to do with the fact that i scale down my UI reeeeeeeeeeally small as well

tbh, we should have a sticky with links to everyone's streams. I'll be setting my stream up again once I finish formatting my comp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestofiles View Post
    tbh, we should have a sticky with links to everyone's streams. I'll be setting my stream up again once I finish formatting my comp
    could be awesome with a sticky yes

Agreed. I'm still tinkering around with the settings on mine. New computer, so I'm still getting used to all the fancy things it can do that my old chipset laptop couldn't D: