SWTOR gathering skills

Can I get 2 on gathering skills, 1 on crafting and 1 on missions? Or am I limited to using 3 of them

-Answering is not braking NDA because its on the main page, Im just unsure of how to read it. Im unsure if it includes the mission skills or not.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfear1 View Post
    Can I get 2 on gathering skills, 1 on crafting and 1 on missions? Or am I limited to using 3 of them

-Answering is not braking NDA because its on the main page, Im just unsure of how to read it. Im unsure if it includes the mission skills or not.

Thanks in advance
    3 total professions. Either 1 1 and 1, or 2 gathering and 1 of the others.

I am quickly becoming obsessed with this game and this is really cool how they did professions. no work to the player!

So, I poked around a bit can cannot seem to see what you guys are referencing here. Can someone point me in the right direction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldeice View Post
    So, I poked around a bit can cannot seem to see what you guys are referencing here. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

the only limits are that you can have 3, and you can only have 1 crafting.

what are you gonna do with the other 2 then?

what are you gonna do with the other 2 then?
    You can have 3 professions total. There are three categories: Gathering, Crafting and Mission skills. There are two limitations: You can only have a max of 3 professions and you can only have one max crafting profession. There is no minimum limitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    You can have 3 professions total. There are three categories: Gathering, Crafting and Mission skills. There are two limitations: You can only have a max of 3 professions and you can only have one max crafting profession. There is no minimum limitation.
    so is making the companions go on missions a profession?

so is making the companions go on missions a profession?
    Yes, but you don't have to choose one of those. Although, diplomacy is an easy way to get the faction alignment you desire while just choosing whatever you find most amusing in the dialogue. Want to be light but like annoying people? Diplomacy is for you! :P

Is there a breakdown of which Gathering skills are best suited for a certain Crating skill. I'm deciding between Synthweaving or Artifice for my Jedi Sentinel main, I'd guess Archaeology would be suited for Artifice but I'm not sure what gathering Prof would be suited for Synthweaving, Bioanalysis maybe?

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

Quote Originally Posted by Kyira View Post
    Is there a breakdown of which Gathering skills are best suited for a certain Crating skill. I'm deciding between Synthweaving or Artifice for my Jedi Sentinel main, I'd guess Archaeology would be suited for Artifice but I'm not sure what gathering Prof would be suited for Synthweaving, Bioanalysis maybe?
    Since we know all the skills and know info about them, this link isnt braking any rules. If they are, plz delete this post.
    Anyways, heres a really nice link for you:
    http://www.starwarsmmolevelingguide....rew-Skills.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kyira View Post
    Someone in the megathread posted a very comprehensive list.