Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyania View Post
    Hm, will the IP be posted for the server on the front page when it's live?
    Yes it will be

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 03:14 PM ----------

Okay, I've whitelisted everyone so far. Please remember the map that is on there at the moment is temporary. Nothing will be saved/carried over when we go live with 1.9 once it's released. It's just for playing with and getting to know other people. Don't pour your heart and soul into your everything because go live means it becomes nothing! (a fresh start when we go live).

cursecraft.com if you hadn't worked out the connection details already.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2012-02-11 at 06:34 PM.

I think in the rules on Cursecraft.net you should put Thou shalt not create a ball~ :>

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyania View Post
    I think in the rules on Cursecraft.net you should put Thou shalt not create a ball~ :>
    You just gave me an idea for a giant Pokéball!

Is there a link with a rendered map online by chance? Would be awsome to check it out once you got a good amount of buildings to check it out
    And if not, will there be a rendered map eventually?
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Wozarib View Post
    You just gave me an idea for a giant Pokéball!
    What did I do?!?! Oh gawd.

Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Is there a link with a rendered map online by chance? Would be awsome to check it out once you got a good amount of buildings to check it out
    And if not, will there be a rendered map eventually?
    currently there isnt a map available at this takes up a lot of HDD space and the server cant host it atm, this should be getting remedied soon though

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphunt View Post
    Ide like to be added to the Survival Please. IGN is Hawxile . ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Roast View Post
    For the love of god, add me right now so I can be a part of this. RhoastBheef is my Minecraft username. :P
    added both!

cursecraft.com where you enter the IP

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 05:00 AM ----------

Khanador made this, one example of some of the stuff people have already made

Wozarib, if you could be a dear and ping me on IRC whenever the server goes live again, I'd really appreciate that.

Deleted
    Wow, there's lot more stuff built than I expected.
    Some of them are very impressive.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-10-10 at 02:08 PM.

Heh I made a 8bit mario bowser fire flower pigmask, and a really sucky 3d pokeball near spawn >.>

Deleted
    Spent a bit of the day to make a handstatue in this server, while Geronis was making his pokeball =)

Unfortunately, it's hollow, and I forgot to put torches everywhere, so Endermen are slowly picking it apart ^^

i saw that half built, wondered what it was

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozarib View Post
    i saw that half built, wondered what it was
    Hah, well, someone apparently thought it was a toilet =D
    Anyway, I'm not gonna put torches on/in it...let's see how long it takes for Endermen to take it apart! =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Hah, well, someone apparently thought it was a toilet =D
    Honest Mistake

you're using a 1.9pre release client i suspect. try and back up your minecraft.jar file presuming that is the case, and redownload (backing up so you can play 1.9 pre release stuff again :P)

Deleted
    ok i will give it a go!

Well, explored a bit, put up some throw away stuff to kill time. But now I have my projext, at least till 1.9.

A shrubbery.

But not just any shrubbery, a shrubbery of epic proportions, a shrubbery that touches the stars. A shrubbery, of the gods. :P
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkyri View Post
    Well, explored a bit, put up some throw away stuff to kill time. But now I have my projext, at least till 1.9.

A shrubbery.

But not just any shrubbery, a shrubbery of epic proportions, a shrubbery that touches the stars. A shrubbery, of the gods. :P
    Haha...I saw that one! I'm gonna cut it down with a herring!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkyri View Post

A shrubbery.

"and the enderman cometh, he surveyed the lands. he found what could be the last great shrubbery of human kind. he pondered this thought for what seemed like an eon. and then he stole it."

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 01:01 AM ----------

Going forward, can people please remember that when making / building something, put a sign(s) near it or on it letting everyone know who's it is. Also, if you see anything or anyone suspicious, make it obvious in the chat within the client or/and jump on IRC and yell so the admins know who and roughly what time/date it happened.

This applies to the current temporary map, as well as when we go live with 1.9. Come 1.9 it won't be so much of a problem because we'll have suitable protection in place. just remember that even though the temp map is temp, and nothing will be kept* - this is no excuse to grief. We've already banned another person from the MC server who felt it was okay to ruin someones everything .

*most likely

Remember that if you think you can grief without consequences; action will be taken against your MMOC account if you grief.