Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    VO_DS_THRALL_ULTRAXIONVICTORY_01 - Taretha, Cairne, Aggra. I will not fail you. I will not fail this world!
    Why does he mention Aggra along with those he has lost?

It appears that you can no longer delete characters that have heirlooms in their bags or mail on the PTR: If someone have problem with deleting the toon. try this recipe: 1. Unlearn all your talents with your class trainer 2. sell and delete alle items on you and in your bag 3. Delete your character

I didn't have to unlearn the talents, just delete and sell everything, including what I was wearing. Then I was able to delete it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    •VO_WOE_ILLIDAN_MANNOROTH_15 - You are not the soul wielder of Sargeras's power, Mannoroth. Behold!

That's "sole" not "soul". Also, what is with people putting an 's' after the apostrophe when there's an 's' preceding it? >.<
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

-that feel when you deleted that mage with your heirloom staff on...finally this is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Why does he mention Aggra along with those he has lost?
    Maybe he's just naming the people who are and were most important to him. It doesn't matter if they were living or dead. Maybe, when it comes right down to it, these are the three people he cares most about in his life (or that had the biggest impact on his life).
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

Ugh, seriously.. more Thrall? So sick of that mary-sue.. enough already. >_>

Who seriously cares about him :|

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flitzy View Post

I care, sucks to be you I guess.

I don't think he's a mary-sue, just a main character for this expansion. Can't really blame them either, since he's a shaman and this expansion is shaman-centric.

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05 View Post
    I care, sucks to be you I guess.
    Well it's not a good sign for Blizzard when people don't want to do the major raid of the expansion because they're sick of SuperThrallJesus constantly showing up everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    •VO_WOE_ILLIDAN_MANNOROTH_15 - You are not the soul wielder of Sargeras's power, Mannoroth. Behold!

That's "sole" not "soul". Also, what is with people putting an 's' after the apostrophe when there's an 's' preceding it? >.<
    double error. QA will get paid twice for fixing that line

15+ Year Old Account
    Well it's not a good sign for Blizzard when people don't want to do the major raid of the expansion because they're sick of SuperThrallJesus constantly showing up everywhere.
    Sadly there is not much shaman love from blizzards side.

Who is this "said people" you're talking about? It's not like they care too much anyways nor stop them from raiding. Besides, it's only for one raid and a few dungeons. I don't see the point of complaining about it when it's pretty much temporary.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Main characters tend to do that, bud. Arthas for example? It's pretty good for the story telling aspect. You don't like it? Ignore it. It's not going to hurt you. I'm starting to think people toss around the Mary-Sue term for too often, and not really know what they're talking about. Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean they're a Mary-Sue...

I think people are complaining about Thrall way too much. This is an expansion that is big on Shamanism. Of course he's gonna appear in it a lot. And I'm stating to see the same complaints everywhere. Its obvious that people aren't really upset with him appearing every once in a while and instead just want to repeat the complaints of others like parrots because they're bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of these changes were there from the beginning of the PTR, just letting you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post

It is not incorrect to put 's after a word that ends in an 's.' I am writing a seminar paper on one of Dickens's novels, and all of the scholarly research I have read so far uses the 's at the end of his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And that is one of the big problems with WoW. The players are never the heroes, we are just background for NPCs.

Yeah. That's the problem with setting up a story in an RTS series and continuing it in an MMO. We are the equivalent of the trainable units at the Barracks, not the heroes at the Altars.

A new MMO can make players the heroes well. An MMO based on an established series can only make the players APPEAR to be heroes, but if they want the lore to move forward in any coherent way, they need canonical characters to take the credit, or unnamed fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you play a game that is mostly based on story and characters supporting that story?

im surprised no one mentioned this..
    •Hypnotic Dust - Sells for 60s
    •Greater Celestial Essence - Sells for 3g
    if mats have vendor price, their listing price probably isnt 1s :S
    if 60% like with gems above, dust would be 36s for one and 7,2g for stack!!!!! thats insane difference :/
    1.8g for single ess and 18g for 10 :S
    Last edited by Zipas; 2011-10-10 at 01:36 AM.