Poll: The most nerfed class in PVE

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    this summarizes my opinion quite well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post

THAT is where the idea for this post came from.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Retpally is secondbest dps at the moment.
    I would look up the thread with the facts but you should already know this yourself.
    If THIS is what you are referencing, that is from the PTR with absolute BiS gear. Currently, on live, Ret is nowhere near the top.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2011-10-11 at 02:29 PM.

For your sake, I really hope you aren't serious. Simulation data sitting in a vaccum is less than worthless.
    Last edited by Bolvye; 2011-10-11 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    I would look up the thread with the facts but you should already know this yourself.
    stop trolling

Deleted
    DKs... they were the best tanks, now the worst (even if viable)
    They had the best DPS Spec last patch unholy DW, now its totally unusable...
    Unholy 2hand was one of the best, now its the worst melee spec and one of the worst dps of all
    2hand frost is as bad as unholy in PVE
    DW frost is the only good spec DKS have for PVE and still its middle table

How can ppl say paladins, when they are the best tank healers and the best tank you can get?? Ok ret is not so good but its not that far from frost when you have the gear for it.

And Warriors are awesome tanks, as good as paladins, except that palas have better cds. Plus fury is the best melee spec all?

Mages really? PVE? LOL

Deleted
    ROFLMAO.
    No seriously, what do you base this on?
    Have you checked raidbots lately, maybe?
    Or do you base this on a certain individuals WoL-report?

[/ROFLMAO]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    DKs... they were the best tanks, now the worst (even if viable)

Mages really? PVE? LOL
    Was tempted not to put them in the poll xD but everyone has the right to QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post

The guy that made this is probably a Paladin or just plays PVP...

this is not representative of PVE at all...

Palas won't even be happy when they have the 3 best specs in game, they will still complain...

ANW If we talk about individual specs, ret palas can complain, but about classes in general? Paladins are at the top...
    Last edited by mmocf9f29600a1; 2011-10-11 at 02:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    DKs, especially unholy.

Gone from Tank with a pet that would self-ressurrect upon death and didn't even have to press any buttons to hold aoe threat (original unholy blight was insane) to can't-even-tank-with-that-spec-anymore in 1 expansion. Also nomore unholy blight, nomore corpse explosion, nomore shadow of death
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The guy that made this is probably a Paladin or just plays PVP... this is not PVE representative at all...

Palas won't even be happy when they have the 3 best specs in game, they will still complain...
    I think that the majority of paladins realize that we are pretty much the best tank at the moment. We are also the best tank healer despite Blizzard's best efforts to try and make us able to raid heal (which hasn't worked out). I don't think that you'll see anyone arguing these points.

Ret, however, is a different story entirely. Ret is definitely up there for the most nerfed class. The ret nerfs and buffs are like a terrible amusement park roller coaster.

I vote warclok just because of the misspell.

This is obvious though - inb4 DailyBrink picture -> Paladin... DUH!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I think that the majority of paladins realize that we are pretty much the best tank at the moment. We are also the best tank healer despite Blizzard's best efforts to try and make us able to raid heal (which hasn't worked out). I don't think that you'll see anyone arguing these points.

Ret, however, is a different story entirely. Ret is definitely up there for the most nerfed class. The ret nerfs and buffs are like a terrible amusement park roller coaster.
    As the post says: "The most nerfed class!"

You can't say your class is the most nerfed when u have 2 execelent specs and just 1 crappy one... Its just not fair to all the other people right?

Deleted
    Warriors!
    The better you scale with gear. the more they nerf you

Deleted
    daily blink poster a few days ago with the "nerf-Buff" levers had it spot on. paladins all the way ret or otherwise (yay my 4pc takes my spell back to pre-nerf levels)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    I vote warclok just because of the misspell.

This is obvious though - inb4 DailyBrink picture -> Paladin... DUH!
    Demo is awesome, affliction is good, just destro is garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by Akyno View Post
    Who cares about nerfs in PVE.
    People who PVE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    By " Fixing " PvE I'm sure you can ruin the whole class. Look at the "Fixes" Palas got in the last 6 years
    Someone clearly does not remember the days when Paladins were just buff vending machines, and subpar in all three talent trees.

for those of you who remember the worldending paladin buffs:

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    As the post says: "The most nerfed class!"

You can't say your class is the most nerfed when u have 2 execelent specs and just 1 crappy one... Its just not fair to all the other people right?
    Yes, paladins have two excellent specs. I'm not arguing that. I'm simply saying that paladins receive a lot of nerfs. Granted, this is mostly in the ret tree, but the class does ride the nerf roller coaster on a consistent basis.

This isn't the 'What is the worst class' discussion.