Thread: Undergeared

Undergeared

I remember during WotLK there was a guild (Undergeared) that did raids only in blues.
    Is this guild still active? or is there another guild that have same project going on atm?

On EU

Deleted
    http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/sea...el/Undergeared

seems like they stopped some time ago :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be interesting to see a guild in blues take on FL. After the nerfs I feel like several of the fights would be pretty doable, but the ones that involve dps checks might be too tight. I would think you could do Shannox, Alys, and possibly Domo. Beth might be possible as well but I'm not sure about Rhyo (damage in P2 would be pretty high due to the lack of dps to burn him down and getting more stomps but I don't really know how hard those hit these days. I don't think Baleroc or Rag would be possible.

why would u do that? its just dumb

Quote Originally Posted by astar View Post
    why would u do that? its just dumb
    Some people complain that fights are too easy. Instead of complaining, some people (Undergeared) do things to make fights more interesting/challenging.

It was pretty cool watching their videos in ICC, I seem to remember them having to use NPCs to kill the dogs in plague wing which was very luls

Deleted
    Considering all T11 raids were doable in give or take 333 gear and Firelands normal mode has nerfed to its level or even under I see no problems clearing it in blues.

Baleroc will probably be one of the easy ones actually.. his hp is down to what, 31 million?

6 minute enrage timer, 360 seconds, tank doing 7500 dps, average DPS if you 1 tank/2 heal would need to be 11428 dps, easily doable in blues while raid buffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    Baleroc will probably be one of the easy ones actually.. his hp is down to what, 31 million?

6 minute enrage timer, 360 seconds, tank doing 7500 dps, average DPS if you 1 tank/2 heal would need to be 11428 dps, easily doable in blues while raid buffed.
    Wow, that's much lower than I would have thought. In that case I'd bet that at least 6/7 would be possible and probably Rag too - only dps race is the last phase and if people are good with meteors you can extend that for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post

2 healers in blues would not be able to manage it, 2 healing it in good gear is still tricky on normal due to not having the buff from hc mode.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    2 healers in blues would not be able to manage it, 2 healing it in good gear is still tricky on normal due to not having the buff from hc mode.
    I disagree, and there is no buff in HC that isn't available in normal.
    Considering you can keep up shard soakers and the tank spamming your efficient heal if you get the stacks correctly, it would be easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    Some people complain that fights are too easy. Instead of complaining, some people (Undergeared) do things to make fights more interesting/challenging.
    Not just that. A lot of people, especially in PUGs, had insane gear requirements when looking for more people. Undergeared proved that it isn't gear what makes people succeed, but the people.

However, Undergeared aren't just a bunch of PUGs though

I've tanked FL with my DK in blues. But my healers noticed it.

A friend of mine tanked 6/7 in a pug with 347 gear. Healers were around ~350 geared.