Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sith Inquisitor : Purple Lightning!

Link to all the released/known info regarding the Sith Inquistor from the official site. Lots of info alot of spoilers read at your own risk...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=168236

Unlimited powah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and purple lightning!....and a flesh eating monstrosity

ok shup now im trying to roll a Bounty Hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    and purple lightning!....and a flesh eating monstrosity

ok shup now im trying to roll a Bounty Hunter!
    Just remember

ROCKET PUNCH

Deleted
    Sith Inquisitor is one of the best classes imo. Kinda like a mage, with freez, stun and stuff like this, cool cc's... Don't know if you guys have seen his starship and how cool he looks in some armos too , also what companions he can have. You can check here if you want all data storage in one post http://www.oldrepublic.net/120-sith-...tor-guide.html , or ofc, on the official site, but you got to look for yourself couse i don't remember exactly where i've seen the starship and all that.

Idk, There appears that theres are going to be a ton of Sith Sorcerers right off the start of the game, if you go through all the guilds youll see the highest percent being the Sith Inquisitor. Depending on how they make the abilities, the Sorcerer could be extremely under powered, or very OP. But Ive been juggling between running as one of those, or as a Sith Juggernaut Tank. Still cant decide Need a beta invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt8291 View Post
    Idk, There appears that theres are going to be a ton of Sith Sorcerers right off the start of the game, if you go through all the guilds youll see the highest percent being the Sith Inquisitor. Depending on how they make the abilities, the Sorcerer could be extremely under powered, or very OP. But Ive been juggling between running as one of those, or as a Sith Juggernaut Tank. Still cant decide Need a beta invite.
    Sith Sorceror has a wide array of abilities and makes it an extremely versatile advanced classe. I believe it will be by far the most played advanced class empire side. Why?

1. Theres a healing tree in it
    2. It is really the only true Ranged "Caster" advanced class on Empire side (others use guns ect) - This will attract caster types from other mmos
    3. Talent Trees give you versatility as caster - Nukes, DoTs, or Heals
    4. Force Lightning
    5. Look to be an insanely good support class in PvP and PvE

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    Sith Sorceror has a wide array of abilities and makes it an extremely versatile advanced classe. I believe it will be by far the most played advanced class empire side. Why?

2. It is really the only true Ranged "Caster" advanced class on Empire side (others use guns ect) - This will attract caster types from other mmos
    4. Force Lightning
    Not to mention Sorc get 2 of the best abilities in the entire game... =D

Overload and Force Storm = WIN

I love thier overall look...hoods, masks, robes all great!....no no no im rolling BH!!! arghhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    I love thier overall look...hoods, masks, robes all great!....no no no im rolling BH!!! arghhhhh!
    Roll both. thats wat i'm going to do. Sorc DPS as main with Merc DPS as 'official' alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Roll both. thats wat i'm going to do. Sorc DPS as main with Merc DPS as 'official' alt
    Stop stealing my IDEAS!!! hehe

(I will do the same, both look like cool classes )

4. Force Lightning
    it defiantly will be most played at least at the start. you can play all roles and shock people in conversations when they dont go your way. we have a guild on the official forums and already 50% of it is rolling inquisitor

Deleted
    A ton of Sith Sorcerers ? You should see Bounty Hunters then ... and lets not forget about Smugglers...
    Everyone will have atleast on of these :P

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Def gonna do it other way round i think, but must must roll a SI

All you need is the rain and BOOM you are your own Prince concert
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    Just remember

ROCKET PUNCH
    No, it's....FAHLCONN PAWNCH!

In my guild, the overwhelming majority want to be Sith Marauders and Juggernauts, then followed by a few Sorcerors and Bounty Hunters. I wanted to be a SI Sorc right from the beginning.

I've been reading the Official forums for a while now, and even though there will be a massive influx of SI, many do not want to play a support role. SI (like myself) who are happy to heal / support should have little trouble finding groups I imagine. It may be similar to what I experienced when I rolled a Draenei Shaman main at the beginning of The Burning Crusade. There was a multitude of DPS Shaman, but it was the healers that were in really high demand.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

4. Force Lightning
    I'd add that their power source is more mana like then any other class, so healing will be easier to transition to from other MMOs then say bh heat, or IA energy.

Of all the class pages this is pretty much only one to get any love, sign of how many SI's there are gonna be? lol

Deleted
    Well, usually ppl are looking to most viewed threads But is true, Sith Inquisitor is one of the most wanted classes... i just hope it wont be so many tho.