Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Stinkbomb undercity,lamest quest ever.

Did anyone else think of Super Mario RPG when they saw the crate?

female ogre? I wonder what they look like.

picture of cat in a hat

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    2 classes actually, you forgot about Hunters. Granted the Agi on the sword is lacking that makes it a bad choice, but it is a choice.
    Or, you know, the fact that the expertise is useless to Hunters as well.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

WoW awesome pets - more than a valid reason to start farming again

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay moar pets! 2 of them! Getting closer to my celestial dragon every day

I dunno. I'm kinda sad to see the masks go away from the trick or treating. You didn't need that one for the meta one, why change it?

Where's the panda masks?

Woot 2 more companions. These will get me my dragon. Can't wait.

The crate will put me at 150 pets, so that alone makes me happy. The cat is just an added bonus.

Also, I got a couple toons who could use the helm, and the rings...not sure(most of my guys have 2 365 rings, so most of these are sidegrades more than upgrades, though my lesser played spriest can probably get most caster rings and have them be upgrades). And my mount collector would love the mount, so he'll be running it daily till he gets it or the event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Or, you know, the fact that the expertise is useless to Hunters as well.

Not only that, dual-wielding is awful for hunters right now. The +130 agi enchant for 2H weapons has no 1H equivalent.

The masks were added TWO YEARS AGO when the Worgen and Goblin masks were added on accident. They were added as a failed attempt to cover up the accidental leakage of the new cataclysm races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is everything but the HH mount from currency now? Also it seems like a waste to buy a temporary broom mount... Does any of the stuff drop from HH chest anymore?

---------- Post added 2011-10-18 at 06:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Now with Gilneans, hallowend will finally make sense for the alliance.
    Why is that? Hallow's End was celebrated by the Alliance long before the Forsaken turned it into their anti-Scourge thing...

Broom drops from the once a day chest, I got one today, not sure if it drops elswhere, but i remember it dropping from the goldshire headless horseman gift pack too last year i think.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    wow way to trivilize my hard 3 year achievement. i completed the mask achieve last year. took 3 years of hourly trick or treating, i literally had a rotation going with friends to make sure not a single hour went by without CD used. i was dedicated to that achieve and i got it on the last hour of last day last year, no lie. and this year people just buy it, qq.
    Exactly the same feeling :/ Set an alarm for hourly trick-or-treating just so I wouldn't miss a cd, was down to one single mask for a whole year, and got it 3 hours before the event was over. In before flaming, but since it's not part of the meta achievement, I kinda wish they would leave at least *some* of the "chance" holiday achievements as is. I don't see the harm in it either as there is no perk or reward to completing them. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Weird, you checked outside SW? (assuming your alliance if your horde I can only assume outside orgrimmar?) right outside the gates, there are NPC's and vendors and a huge burning wickerman.
    It's UC for Horde And I think there is a misunderstand with regions. It's out in Europe, but not yet in Americas.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    It's UC for Horde And I think there is a misunderstand with regions. It's out in Europe, but not yet in Americas.

Ahh that makes sense, i forget we're ahead, and that's how it works with the holidays too. I am indeed form EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Praier View Post
    Exactly the same feeling :/ Set an alarm for hourly trick-or-treating just so I wouldn't miss a cd, was down to one single mask for a whole year, and got it 3 hours before the event was over. In before flaming, but since it's not part of the meta achievement, I kinda wish they would leave at least *some* of the "chance" holiday achievements as is. I don't see the harm in it either as there is no perk or reward to completing them. Oh well...
    lol, ofcourse you don't see the harm in it because you already got it! It's a good thing that all RNG achievements that are tied to holiday events are now gone.

I was 1 mask short from last year (female dwarf, lol). It looks like they added the masks that they quickly put in the game to try and fool us that goblin and worgen wern't the new cata races right before Blizzcon. Although it seems like the monster masks are 5 for 5?? So maybe you can only use it for a limited time?