Page 1 of 391
... LastLast
    Deleted

Pandaren Female?

Haven't seen any Pandaren Female models around yet.
    Do you think it'll be an option?
    Does pandaren lore recognize females?

Mod Note: If the image you want to show is wearing very skimpy clothing or is nude (with nothing showing), DO NOT USE IMAGE TAGS. Link to the image and put a NSFW tag on it. I corrected a few of these already that I saw, but if you see others that need this fixed please report the post!

Second Mod Note: As of this writing, on March 4, 2012, there will be no more mod warnings in this thread. Warnings have been made time and again to keep discourse civil, without attacking other users, other tastes, or other body types, to say nothing of blatant trolling, flaming, and flamebaiting. Any further posts breaking the forum guidelines and/or blatantly exceeding the realm of good taste will be infracted with no future warnings.
    Last edited by Thage; 2012-03-04 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said in the preview panel that the female Pandaren model isn't finished yet. In the playable preview at Blizzcon they're replace by male NPCs with names like 'I'mReallyAGirl'.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

They said the female models aren't ready to be shown yet.

Deleted
    Ahok i see.
    Curious!

Please Blizzard, just take the male Pandaren model and make it slightly smaller, thinner and add some female characteristics. Don't try to make them sexy or cute, that fails.

I'm going to keep repeating this until they either listen or I'm bitterly disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    Please Blizzard, just take the male Pandaren model and make it slightly smaller, thinner and add some female characteristics. Don't try to make them sexy or cute, that fails.

I'm going to keep repeating this until they either listen or I'm bitterly disappointed.
    I would also like to see this. Make them JUST different enough that size/silhouette makes the females distinguishable from the males at a glance, but not 'OMG furry fanatic sexycute'.

...mind you, I said the same thing about worgen, but they didn't listen on that front either.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Since this is an official Samwise art - I'd think we're getting this:

...I'm also wondering if the Bulldog might be the mount too.

Deleted
    Nothing can fail harder than Worgen Female tho

I have a feeling this is going the way of the worgen female as well.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if i like the pandaren model at current, but im sure it'll grow on me after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the longer it takes to display them, the bigger the chance they may look decent.

15+ Year Old Account
    So they think males are more valuable if they always start with the males.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    The "female" ones they showed were so funny, I almost sprayed my monitor with coffee ... different colours of bows for customization, that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Since this is an official Samwise art - I'd think we're getting this:

...I'm also wondering if the Bulldog might be the mount too.
    Except I don't believe that's a female Pandaren that Samwise painted. In another image the same type figure was identified as a "Kitsune" or Japanese fox. There was one with a young female Pandaren being trained in swords by an older male. She looked basically the same with long hair.

Here:
    Last edited by Frankennoob; 2011-10-21 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    Hopefully the longer it takes to display them, the bigger the chance they may look decent.
    Like it happened with the female worgen? xD

i still dream with Blizz changing that insane nightmare of ugliness that doesnt even match with the race and replace it wit han improved alpha model >< (yes, i dream too much xD)

I just hope they take ALL the time they need. Not another female worgen please...PLEASE....

and I hope the playable pandaren body shape is a little different. I don't like the pear shape.

(imo)
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Come on. We all know this is going to be like the Worgen female. Pandaren females aren't going to look hot enough so we'll have five different updates before females are implemented. Furries gotta ruin everything.

Except I don't believe that's a female Pandaren that Samwise painted. In another image the same type figure was identified as a "Kitsune" or Japanese fox.
    She's a red panda...

I hope they learn from their fem worgen mistakes and don't try for cute and primal all rolled into one and end up with a rabid mess.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    She's a red panda...
    The ears and face are the wrong shape for a panda. She looks more like a raccoon.