Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Wanted something to match Dragonwrath :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Not digging it, the color difference between the two sets is just enough to make them not match. If you're going for a unified look, it needs to be hella close or very different, anything in between looks like a failed attempt to do one or the other.
    Ouch...

Well I think it looks fine. I MAY switch to the T5 shoulders if I get a bit bored tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Ouch...

Well I think it looks fine. I MAY switch to the T5 shoulders if I get a bit bored tho.
    If you were to mix 1 or two other pieces of T8.5 in there (maybe belt and hands?) it would help, but as it stands it's the shoulders that kinda stick out being pale gold and charcoal gray when everything else is luminous gold and navy.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Tier 1 and Benediction on a blood elf, so cute.

Or this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=23363612

Inspired by a few people early on in this thread. Enough to walk around, holding the essence that is Priestess without actually going the whole "I'm an angel!" route. And yes, the belt's intentional to not be the t5-lookalike.

Might have to go back to farming Scarlet Crusade to get my hands on that mace though! I'd forgotten about that one (which is funny because back in 2.0, had a hunter try to roll me for it so he could "heal his pet better".... I'm not kidding).
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-10-23 at 04:11 PM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I wish the T8 helm didn't have that stupid rogue style mask. -.-

I love the mask! I wish the collar didn't turn when my character moves her head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I love the mask! I wish the collar didn't turn when my character moves her head.
    Then you are a wannabe rogue!

EDIT: Kel go farm the matching belt! SSC!

Have you tried the white off-piece of T6 helm? Goes really good with those shoulders actually.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by xMuse View Post

Wanted something to match Dragonwrath :3
    To bad you can't transmorg legedarys, hope we can bring this staff for a while into 4.3!

Edit: Only me who will be sporting t13? I love the looks of it <3

Then you are a wannabe rogue!

EDIT: Kel go farm the matching belt! SSC!
    The matching belt is invisible. I want a belt to be noticed. Complementary, but actually there. The Absolution belt actually goes well with this.

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    To bad you can't transmorg legedarys, hope we can bring this staff for a while into 4.3!

Edit: Only me who will be sporting t13? I love the looks of it <3
    It's a pretty safe bet that staff will be BiS until HM Madness of Deathwing.

Hey could someone help me? I need to find a belt that will match the priest T5 set. (Sorry if it has been asked for, but I really do not want to go through 40 pages to find it :S)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Have you tried the white off-piece of T6 helm? Goes really good with those shoulders actually.
    I'm not so keen on hood though. D:

The matching belt is invisible. I want a belt to be noticed. Complementary, but actually there. The Absolution belt actually goes well with this.
    =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Hey could someone help me? I need to find a belt that will match the priest T5 set. (Sorry if it has been asked for, but I really do not want to go through 40 pages to find it :S)
    Belt of the Long Road. BoP pattern from SSC trash, but the actual item is BoE, so you can search for someone w/ the pattern or (if tailor) farm SSC trash and hope it drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Belt of the Long Road. BoP pattern from SSC trash, but the actual item is BoE, so you can search for someone w/ the pattern or (if tailor) farm SSC trash and hope it drops.
    Thanks! My tailor actually has this recipe too

The badge vendor in Shat, its only like 300 JP

=.=
    ...what?

sry i cant put a picture

Deleted
    ...what?
    You and your invisible belts! XD

One thing I wish they would change is that right now on the ptr you have to have whatever item you want to transmog to in you bags. So if you have something in void storage you have to take it out, transmog, and then redeposit it into void storage (which costs gold). I hope they implement something where you can use stuff in your void storage to transmog.