Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    I'm a feral Druid I want to make a macro that has a ability like shred then targets any of the 9 people in my 10 man and toss a leather ball it voodoo skull at them. So it's like I'm dpsing and tossing balls
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shred
    /targetfriend
    /use Voodoo Skull
    /targetlasttarget
    /startattack
    /cast Shred
    You'll use up your Balls and Skulls very quickly though, they only have one second cooldowns.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

#showtooltip
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("SPELLNAME") == 0 then SendChatMessage("CHAT MESSAGE ","CHAT") end
    /cast SPELLNAME

im trying to figure out how to get this to post to two different chats like to party and to raid at the same time the only way i found to do it was to make it look like this

#showtooltip
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("SPELLNAME") == 0 then SendChatMessage("CHAT MESSAGE ","CHAT") end
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("SPELLNAME") == 0 then SendChatMessage("CHAT MESSAGE ","CHAT2") end
    /cast SPELLNAME

The only problem with that is it gets to be too long is there a way to shorten it?

Quote Originally Posted by zeleniz View Post
    im trying to figure out how to get this to post to two different chats like to party and to raid at the same time the only way i found to do it was to make it look like this
    I recommend RSA for a really smart easy way to set up announces, but for this macro try:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /run SendChatMessage(0==GetSpellCooldown(42)and"CHAT MESSAGE"or"",0<GetNumRaidMembers()and RAID or PARTY)
    /cast SPELL

Replace the colored number with the Spell ID of the spell you want to check for.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

thank you that worked perfectly, i was thinking bout DL'ing rsa anyway but was more curious in HOW to get the macro to do it lol thanks again

Might been asked before, but is there any addon that give you the option to make more macro's?
    Clique has a mouseover macro system, so why is it so hard to find an addon where you just have it configured to your binds.. Like Gladius?
    BECAUSE YOUR WORTH IT

Quote Originally Posted by Zankie View Post
    Might been asked before, but is there any addon that give you the option to make more macro's?
    Clique has a mouseover macro system, so why is it so hard to find an addon where you just have it configured to your binds.. Like Gladius?
    Try, BindPad @ WoWInterface
    Last edited by Mordret; 2011-10-18 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankie View Post
    You might want to take a look at BindPad.

Rogue ToTT Macro

Back with Hunger For Blood, I used to be able to add a "/in 30 /w sient ToTT UP!". Is that feasible now without a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by sient View Post
    Back with Hunger For Blood, I used to be able to add a "/in 30 /w sient ToTT UP!". Is that feasible now without a mod?
    It was part of Ace2 library, since most of addons migrated away from it you need a little addon called SlashIn to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    It was part of Ace2 library, since most of addons migrated away from it you need a little addon called SlashIn to make it work.
    Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for!

Deleted
    Hi there!

I'm in need of some help, i need a macro that uses 4 cooldowns (1 is a trinket so shouldn't trigger a GCD) with 3 presses of 1 button.

Skills Being Mirror Image, frostfire orb, Icy Veins
    trinket Soul Casket.

I tried these ones

#showtooltip Mirror Image
    /cast Mirror Image
    /use Soul Casket
    /cast Frostfire Orb
    /stopcasting
    /cast Icy Veins
    this one popped everything except for frostfire orb

/castsequence reset=target Mirror Image, Frostfire Orb, Icy Veins
    This one only uses image

I got these with the help of people from trade, but as you can see, they're not working.

Any help would be appreciated (if anyone knows what to do and could type the macro as how it's supposed to be in the
    macro pane, i'd be a very happy camper.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with 1 Warlock Macroe? I am trying to make 1 macro that: Casts felhunter if I do not have a pet yet, soul link if I got pet and no soul link, and uses felhunter dispel if I got both a felhunter up and soul link, anyone able to help out?

So far ive only managed to get the pet summon working:
    /cast [nopet:Felhunter] Summon Felhunter

actually, this macro doesn't work correct atm either, as I want it to cast fel hunter, when it dies and I get the Demonic rebirth buff (instant cast summon if cast before 10 sec) but it won't cast, due to the dead fel hunter pet bar still beeing up for longer :/ any help?
    Last edited by wolphe; 2011-10-23 at 11:59 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snookems View Post
    Hi there!

I'm in need of some help, i need a macro that uses 4 cooldowns (1 is a trinket so shouldn't trigger a GCD) with 3 presses of 1 button.

Skills Being Mirror Image, frostfire orb, Icy Veins
    trinket Soul Casket.

I tried these ones

#showtooltip Mirror Image
    /cast Mirror Image
    /use Soul Casket
    /cast Frostfire Orb
    /stopcasting
    /cast Icy Veins
    this one popped everything except for frostfire orb

/castsequence reset=target Mirror Image, Frostfire Orb, Icy Veins
    This one only uses image

I got these with the help of people from trade, but as you can see, they're not working.

Any help would be appreciated (if anyone knows what to do and could type the macro as how it's supposed to be in the
    macro pane, i'd be a very happy camper.
    Actually, the second one SHOULD work, although I wouldn't have any reset condition at all on it. You have to press the button 3 times, yes, and you DO have to wait for the GCD at least between keypresses...

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Soul Casket
    /castsequence Mirror Image, Frostfire Orb, Icy Veins

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with 1 Warlock Macroe? I am trying to make 1 macro that: Casts felhunter if I do not have a pet yet, soul link if I got pet and no soul link, and uses felhunter dispel if I got both a felhunter up and soul link, anyone able to help out?

So far ive only managed to get the pet summon working:
    /cast [nopet:Felhunter] Summon Felhunter

actually, this macro doesn't work correct atm either, as I want it to cast fel hunter, when it dies and I get the Demonic rebirth buff (instant cast summon if cast before 10 sec) but it won't cast, due to the dead fel hunter pet bar still beeing up for longer :/ any help?
    I believe the "Soul Link" part of what you want isn't possible - at least, not directly. Soul Link is a buff, correct? If so, not possible. I'll just put it on a modifier.

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Soul Link; [nopet:felhunter][pet:felhunter, dead] Summon Felhunter; [pet:felhunter, nodead] Felhunter Dispel
    SHOULD work - will summon Felhunter if you don't have a Felhunter out, or if your Felhunter is out but "dead". If felhunter is out and not dead, should use the felhunter's dispel (change the name in the macro - I don't know the name of the Felhunter's Dispel ability!). Press "SHIFT" and hit the macro to cast Soul Link.

Hey, I started doing arenas on my feral and was wondering if I can do that:
    For example, It's 2v2, I'm focusing healer and going for dps, I need a macro that will target healer(focus), cast Cyclone, and target back the dps.
    Thanks for your help!

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, harm, nodead][]Cyclone

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 12:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I believe the "Soul Link" part of what you want isn't possible - at least, not directly. Soul Link is a buff, correct? If so, not possible. I'll just put it on a modifier.

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Soul Link; [nopet:felhunter][pet:felhunter, dead] Summon Felhunter; [pet:felhunter, nodead] Felhunter Dispel
    SHOULD work - will summon Felhunter if you don't have a Felhunter out, or if your Felhunter is out but "dead". If felhunter is out and not dead, should use the felhunter's dispel (change the name in the macro - I don't know the name of the Felhunter's Dispel ability!). Press "SHIFT" and hit the macro to cast Soul Link.
    Thanks mate, gonna use this, but without the Shift modifier as I already am using shift for were this macro is going but thanks, that helped alot

Deleted
    Thanks for the response, i'll try it again when i get home later today, as for the 2nd Macro, teh person that gave me that one was puzzled aswell as to why it wouldn't work...

Thanks mate, gonna use this, but without the Shift modifier as I already am using shift for were this macro is going but thanks, that helped alot
    if i understod the function right you wont be able to use it like you want. think of a macro like going through diff filters:

mod = shift? if yes -> soul link, else go to the next step below
    no felhunter or dead felhunter? if yes -> summon felhunter, else go to the next step below
    you got a "nodead" (living) felhunter? if yes -> felhunter dispel

lets say you remove the [mod:shift], the macro will think:

key pressed? soul link, job's is done

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just change "mod:shift" to "mod:alt" or "mod:ctrl", then - otherwise the macro won't work right. :>

Hi my old Stormstrke makro seems to not be working anymore, any suggestions? I simply don't start autoattacking after switching targets, what have i missed?

#showtooltip Stormstrike
    /startattack
    /cast stormstrike