priest 4 set cooldown

Hi, I just got my first 4 set EVER *cheer*

I'm toying around with the healing bonus and can't figure out if there is a cooldown on it proccing. Any help would be awesome

Thanks

Deleted
    For the 4pc tier 12 I believe there is a 35 or 45 second internal cooldown.

Deleted
    In Holy, as you use a large variety of heals its awesome. Internal is definately less than 30sec, I'd push to say 15sec.

In 5 mans, when u see cauterizing flames, stop healing until its finished. It heals a lot.

After raiding with the 4 set a few weeks I'm going to miss it so much when its replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphess View Post
    In Holy, as you use a large variety of heals its awesome. Internal is definately less than 30sec, I'd push to say 15sec.

In 5 mans, when u see cauterizing flames, stop healing until its finished. It heals a lot.

After raiding with the 4 set a few weeks I'm going to miss it so much when its replaced.
    There is no way the ICD is 15 seconds; Having used the set i'd venture to say its 45 seconds but i haven't done any testing in a while.

I love this set bonus. Haven't actually tested, just a quick look at some H domo logs (since I'm healing pretty much constantly during that fight, so many proc chances). On average over the 5 logs, my cauterizing flames procs every 56s. ICD of 45s seems like a reasonable guess here.

PS: It also seems to have ~99% chance to proc on the first spell you cast right before the pull, where it's completely wasted :P

High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denae View Post
    I love this set bonus. Haven't actually tested, just a quick look at some H domo logs (since I'm healing pretty much constantly during that fight, so many proc chances). On average over the 5 logs, my cauterizing flames procs every 56s. ICD of 45s seems like a reasonable guess here.

PS: It also seems to have ~99% chance to proc on the first spell you cast right before the pull, where it's completely wasted :P
    Yeah 45 secs ^. Also, the 99% to proc on the first spell just before the tank pull... so annoying. But hey, i pre-cast my pom and shield so its my own fault, i guess?
    lor

Quote Originally Posted by Loriginalediscipline View Post
    Yeah 45 secs ^. Also, the 99% to proc on the first spell just before the tank pull... so annoying. But hey, i pre-cast my pom and shield so its my own fault, i guess?
    Well, having it proc on the pre-cast before a fight isn't that bad. You don't see massive tank/raid damage right away in most fights.

It is a 45 Internal CD. Can proc off a lot of things; even buffing.

Am a Holy Priest and on most fights it heals for about 9% of my total healing.

Going to miss it though in the next tier : /

I usually have it proc getting DA stacked up to 60k and have the CD up as we pull or there abouts, its nice on bethtilac to have it healing with pom poh etc while 3 groups fully absorb most of the smoldering. It is definitely a 45 second internal and a high proc chance off all spells even inner fire/will often running back to rag from a wipe it will proc when I throw on inner will and heal the people running near me. As for tracking if anyone is wondering how to do it without using the default UI, you can do it with Weak Auras and also you can track the ICD. I basically put a little 50 second countdown timer up when it starts to heal and a timer for the heal that goes over it for the 5 seconds that it heals so it goes Flame Heal 5,4,3,2,1 Flame ICD 45,44,43....

Below is the code if anyone wants to import my aura for it. It will be slightly to the right of the bottom middle of your screen as a default position. Just go make a new aura select import copy paste the code in from below and change the name on the dynamic group's "load" tab from mine to yours and it will change it for both of the auras in it so it loads for you.

Code:
    d0JpjaGAvLK1tfYUuizBkYmPcmxfcMTsDBsCtQGoSiFtfnnsANsAVODlX(vu(PQQggLmoQKLPedvuQbROA4urNg0rvi0XivNtuYcvvSufISyL0YP4HQqpf6XIQNtyIQkLPQktwLMUuxuuWvvvQEgGUovTra2QcP2mPSDrrxwywIc5Za9DvLyKQkPgRcrnAfQXRQYjPc1TOsDnk15vbVwuO(nr)vbtD(iM4JnrbrJEwNeviEjE5JOi2AzlHLM4N)V3Fh6Gma4rmDVWgklP9qBGGGHrWhBIh(RPjIMaCFQoPEEUKfWSuTMSxYIAUvTjAcqOS8o4micAKENelELNbccggbR6eHxIht(omqhblGZMdyNucI)(RPjIMaMMSCLfq7jG6axS0bcKAUvvjULPlFenYDWhrf)UH8XMnBIXpNPYnUCLnXC(yvNpIsFVHLGFiEHcN70Hx8RjMTrMNhxIh(RPjIMv3lQtext5zmOr6l3JYT0WhR6eGTLU95jWtRLjvllxluZTTkRleGl1ZtGtQwwQQtl6wzrn322SQYQoBITbccgg(ikKEtE4lWMOZD6qyikKEtEq8yY3Hb6iybC2Ca7Ksq86nPgkleTjM7fTuzym8geBOsCj2hCgeJmJst0xImJstSHkXLyKzuAIhLkRPE2Chibj6fXGq6n5bxj6fXaSdLAsj4hIErmiCg7DnPe8drHFnYmkn610G)ioGF3Ho8FLOxedcP3Kh(cS5krVigUHO9fyZvIErm4lWMFic7qPMucwTikCg7DnPeepM8DyGocwaNnhWoPeSjUMmhLBPHpwxiGjxUoDz7AXg40IT6Kk1CBdKnrNgjOjeISnrouaLfwTiooGGJBw1DrCltx(i6fXq(oje8drJCh8ruXVBiFSztSKucIJgMNmqjrVigkjLGFiMVtcbFefWc4oiM9i54mGp2SjMl3sdFSQZQoRlSQZkqw1zvLvD2enbiuwEhCgetEtAnzicZLfUs83Fnnr0S6w3YIyXR8mqqWWiyvNyh)AVjioA)4VjNn39S5zdDgz0S5Bi44M4x5fnu7arhKbapIRsZnm)10erZQ9OujcVebStkXS5FDK2et3lSHYsAp0giiyye8XMOMjPeyBsDIvBIFbE7XSQRBtmL3qzrWhrrNmnFeVYbWT8lCL4voiK(YLReVYbLqisGbxjkK(YLOJlDy0s5XimIEy0Jsccsui9L7q(4uPeBIiGrMnrnybkgZhXRCqi9LlxzZMyh)6JYT0WhR6eG9KTU95KL1swNQNQwuZTnqwxiaBlxtQ6UuTwMopxMMOMBBvwbYQfB2SUWhrPV3WsWpeVqHZD6Wl(1eZ2iZZJlXd)10erZQ7f1jIP8gklc(ik6KP5J4voaULFHReVYbH0xUCLOq6lxIoU0HrlLhJWi6HrpkjiiXRCqjeIeyWvIcPVChYhNkLytebmYSjQblqXy(iELdcPVC5kB2eBdeemm8rui9M8WxGnrN70HWqui9M8G4XKVdd0rWc4S5a2jLG41BsnuwiABrm3lAPYWy4ni2qL4sSp4migzgLMOWzS31Ksq8yY3Hb6iybC2Ca7Ksqu4xJmJsJEnn4pId43DOd)xjgzgLM4rPYAQNn3bsqIErma7qPMuc(HOxedcP3KhCLiSdLAsjy1IOxedcNXExtkb)q0xImJstSHkXLOxedcP3Kh(cS5krVigUHO9fyZvIErm4lWMFytCnzok3sdFSUqatUCD6Y21InWPfB1jvQ52giBIonsqtiezBICOaklSArCCabh3SQ7I4wMU8r0lIHssj4hIg5o4JOIF3q(yZMyjPeehnmpzGsIErmKVtcb)qmFNec(ikGfWDqm7rYXzaFSztmxULg(yvNvDwxyvNvGSQZQkR6SjAcqOS8o4miM8M0AYq83Fnnr0S6w3YIyXR8mqqWWiyvNyh)AVjioA)4VjNn39S5zdDgz0S5Bi44M4Q0CdZFnnr0SApkvIFLx0qTdeDqga8icVebStkXS5o(43iMUxydLL0EOnqqWWi4JnrntsjW2K6eRaj(f4ThZQUUnX1uEgdAK(Y9OCln8XQobyBPBFEc80Azs1YY1c1CBRY6cb4s98e4KQLLQ60IUvwuZTTnRQSQZMimxw4kXo(1hLBPHpw1ja7jBD7ZjlRLSovpvTOMBBGSUqa2wUMu1DPATmDEUmnrn32QScKvl2Sztmtw1vTSytc