Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    NO ROUNDABOUTS!!!! Oh my gosh I hate those with a burning passion. I had never seen so many of the dumb things till we moved to Colorado and it is the most retarded thing ever. People just sit there staring at each other on all sides or you have the idiot who thinks he's a special little snowflake and blows right on through with no regard for yield signs or other cars. Traffic lights > roundabouts.

Other than that, your post was pretty funny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    I like the part about guns and therapy. Britain has about 10 times as many violent crimes as usa. Seems someone else needs some therapy.

I also make a promise to all of you. I will spell it colour, labour, armour, and such the day you learn to pronounce melee properly.
    Britain has 10 times more violent crimes than the USA? In what alternative universe?

A response from the people of America.

Dear Queenie,

Get over yourself!

The only thing you can "assume" here is, we the US of A, can STILL kick your ass, only now we can do it on your turf.... what's left of it anyway.

I was mildly amused by your new rules, especially how you want us to start spelling and pronouncing words like we're simultaneously examining our own prostrate.

And I guess I can understand how all those fireworks we shoot off on our Independence Day wrecks havoc of that Post Traumatic Stress Disorder you picked up way back in the 1770's. Maybe you NEED a pshrink.

As for our guns, we actually have a few dolts of our own that want to take them away too. We call them "Liberals" and since you actually have a political Party for them over there, we'll ship them to you. All of them. Gladly. Oh and by the way, send us what ever guns you confiscate over there. We'll put 'em to good use here.

Since you folks live on an island smaller than half our states, I'm sure the concept of an Interstate Highway system has never occurred to you. And why should it? After all you've been driving around in circles (you call them "roundabouts") on the wrong side of the road all these years. Let us, and the virtually the rest of the globe, clue you confused folks in a secret here. They call it the RIGHT side of the road for for a reason!

The English should never lecture ANYONE about food. EVER!

Most of your new rules have been mildly homorous.. That is until you decreed that we would start having to drink that hot camel piss you dolts call beer. If you think we were pissed off over tea, just try screwing with our suds and you'll REALLY make us mad! And you DONT want to make us mad...just ask the Japs.

It appears you don't like listening to our actors attempting to sound like they are simultaneously giving themselves an anal examination in movies huh? GOOD. Make your own damn movies for a change. But try doing so OUTSIDE of that same glorified barn you keep shooting those Bond movies in would ya!

Dont like our football either I see. Well, why don't you try doing something about your soccer hooligans first and then come tell us about violence. As for baseball, we kinda like that game. It takes a great deal of skill to hit a 90mph fast ball or a wicked curve which is something you folks couldnt handle 'cause you're still rolling the damned ball up like you're serving it up to a two year old. And whats with that name "Cricket" anyway?

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. But I can understand your suspicious nature about these things. After all, the entire world knows the KBG had its own Resident Station inside your MI-5.

I'm pretty sure what ever back taxes you think we owe you pales in monetary comparison to the amount you still owe US in that lend lease deal that saved your ungrateful asses back in 1939 & '40.

Daily tea huh? How quaint. We call it Happy Hour as we slam down a few COLD ones down at Joes Bar & Grill in big fat mugs. And we'll leave that limp wristed crumpets and strwberries served cup-n-saucers to you panty-wastes while we was down our Cheeseburgers and Freedom Fries.

^ LOL winner!

Just one thing, I can not be the only one who thinks the term "freedom fries" is retarded... They're french fries!
    Last edited by Bearshield; 2011-10-31 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Britain has 10 times more violent crimes than the USA? In what alternative universe?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...frica-U-S.html

Your own source

Deleted
    Daily mail, got a reputable source? The daily mail is famous for making up crap to enrage people.

As you can clearly see the US is much higher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Daily mail, got a reputable source? The daily mail is famous for making up crap to enrage people.

As you can clearly see the US is much higher.
    http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/guncontrol_20010302.html

http://wheelgun.blogspot.com/2007/01...ime-in-us.html

I can link more sources how many would you like?

Wow you can link a picture from god knows where.
    Last edited by Keilith; 2011-10-31 at 05:12 PM.

NO taxation without representation

REVOLT CITIZENS
    Ill meet you all on the patomic and Ill even wear my silly hat
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Deleted
    I believe this is relevant to number 11.

Deleted
    http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/guncontrol_20010302.html

http://wheelgun.blogspot.com/2007/01...ime-in-us.html

I can link more sources how many would you like?

Wow you can link a picture from god knows where.
    That picture from "god knows where" is from wikipedia, it has a lot of sources that are a lot more reputable than bloggers websites you are posting.

/snip
    Butthurt american right here getting all serious over a fake letter lols.
    More hilarious then the actual letter itself hahahahahahahahhaahha

10+ Year Old Account

Dear Queenie,

Get over yourself!

The only thing you can "assume" here is, we the US of A, can STILL kick your ass, only now we can do it on your turf.... what's left of it anyway.

I was mildly amused by your new rules, especially how you want us to start spelling and pronouncing words like we're simultaneously examining our own prostrate.

And I guess I can understand how all those fireworks we shoot off on our Independence Day wrecks havoc of that Post Traumatic Stress Disorder you picked up way back in the 1770's. Maybe you NEED a pshrink.

As for our guns, we actually have a few dolts of our own that want to take them away too. We call them "Liberals" and since you actually have a political Party for them over there, we'll ship them to you. All of them. Gladly. Oh and by the way, send us what ever guns you confiscate over there. We'll put 'em to good use here.

Since you folks live on an island smaller than half our states, I'm sure the concept of an Interstate Highway system has never occurred to you. And why should it? After all you've been driving around in circles (you call them "roundabouts") on the wrong side of the road all these years. Let us, and the virtually the rest of the globe, clue you confused folks in a secret here. They call it the RIGHT side of the road for for a reason!

Most of your new rules have been mildly homorous.. That is until you decreed that we would start having to drink that hot camel piss you dolts call beer. If you think we were pissed off over tea, just try screwing with our suds and you'll REALLY make us mad! And you DONT want to make us mad...just ask the Japs.

It appears you don't like listening to our actors attempting to sound like they are simultaneously giving themselves an anal examination in movies huh? GOOD. Make your own damn movies for a change. But try doing so OUTSIDE of that same glorified barn you keep shooting those Bond movies in would ya!

Dont like our football either I see. Well, why don't you try doing something about your soccer hooligans first and then come tell us about violence. As for baseball, we kinda like that game. It takes a great deal of skill to hit a 90mph fast ball or a wicked curve which is something you folks couldnt handle 'cause you're still rolling the damned ball up like you're serving it up to a two year old. And whats with that name "Cricket" anyway?

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. But I can understand your suspicious nature about these things. After all, the entire world knows the KBG had its own Resident Station inside your MI-5.

I'm pretty sure what ever back taxes you think we owe you pales in monetary comparison to the amount you still owe US in that lend lease deal that saved your ungrateful asses back in 1939 & '40.

Daily tea huh? How quaint. We call it Happy Hour as we slam down a few COLD ones down at Joes Bar & Grill in big fat mugs. And we'll leave that limp wristed crumpets and strwberries served cup-n-saucers to you panty-wastes while we was down our Cheeseburgers and Freedom Fries.
    Someone missed the point entirely.

Great post. Even as an American, I found this hilarious. Cheers!

I never even realised she was attempting an English accent in Four Weddings and a Funeral...

Deleted
    OP you are, without question, a genius.

One that isn't from a right-wing gun nut or a bunch of idiots like the Daily Mail, who make up stories like this when news is slow. (This particular story is recycled almost verbatim from one they ran in July 2009... which tells you everything you need to know about their surveying.)

Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    Please note this is not my opinion, it is purely comedy

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America . Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the Australians (World dominators) first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

God Save the Queen!
    All good till I hit there. Honestly, piss off. Baseball is played in more places than just America, the whole 'World Series' thing I can agree with but it's been called the World Series for over a hundred years, give me a damn break. Brits are all about tradition (re:queen of england) so give us one that isn't based off of war and violence.

Deleted
    God save the Queen!

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys took this too seriously and what was meant as comedy is turning into nation bashing.

Play nice, make fun comments, don't be serious.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Dear Queenie,

Get over yourself!

I'm sorry but I'm an American and I disagree with every word you wrote. I'm sure you'll say I'm not a true American or not part of the 'real america' (nonsense phrase). And the fact you want to send all the 'liberals' away is honestly a joke. Our 'liberals' would be considered part of the Labour party. So gg on being able to drink beer, shoot your gun and be ignorant.