15+ Year Old Account

Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects spoil it for me.

Can someone please give me the highlights and spoilers of "Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects"?

I'm currently bedridden, not allowed to leave my hospital bed or get new stuff in anymore.
    I can have mah laptop thank God(and the nice nurse who bothered to disinfect it).

So, give me something to ponder on please!
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

wowpedia.org There you go.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

You don't have a local library you can have somebody nab it from? I highly recommend reading it, simply because it's Christie Golden and she's the best of the WoW Lore writers out there.

Well, here goes:

[INCOMING SPOILERS!]

1) Nozdormu is found and is now back in our timeline/reality.
    2) Nozdormu reveals the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight... Shockingly he discovers it is himself. Weither it is a future version or a parallel timeline version of himself we do not know.
    3) Aldas Blackmoore returns - but this version is brought into our timeline by the Infinite Dragonflight from a re-written timeline where Thrall is dead and he ends up king of Lordaeron.
    4) Alternate-timeline Blackmoore is killed in our timeline and his body is left in Northrend.
    5) Kalegos becomes the new aspect of Magic (head of the blue dragonflight)
    6) The Twilight Cult is revealed to have a leader... a human called the Twilight Father
    7) The Twilight Father is later revealed to be Archbishop Benedictus (Stormwind Cathedral's priest)
    8) Benedictus is still alive, and nobody knows his true identity yet apart from Deathwing.
    9) A final Chromatic Dragon is created called "Chromatus" - an obscenely powerful "aspect fighting" 5 headed dragon with a head for each of the dragonflights.
    10) Chromatus is defeated, but is not "dead". The Blue Dragonflight volunteers to imprison him in a special prison.
    11) Krasus is dead, having sacrificed himself to destroy a new brood of Chromatic Dragons
    12) All of the aspect sanctums (Ruby, emerald, Obsidian, Azure and Bronze) are destroyed by Krasus in an attempt to defeat the Twilight Cult
    13) The Moons are created by the Titans.
    12) Nozdormu reveals that Malygos's Madness, Deathwing's Madness, The Cataclysm, the Emerald Nightmare, the Infinite Dragonflight and the Twilight Cult is all part of one gigantic plot being hatched by the Old Gods.
    13) Thrall no longer accepts his name as "Thrall", feeling that his name has made him "a Thrall to the Horde and his past" and now goes by his original birth name - Go'El - in an attempt to separate himself from his past warchief life and to move forward as a Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    uther menethil

that is all.

nah i didnt read it either i read all the reaction threads.

Krasus dies. Many fans cheered. He died trying to prevent disaster, gets blamed for something horrible until it is later revealed that he had good reasons.

It's quite a good book. Christie Golden can write.

15+ Year Old Account
    the moon was created by the titans? how did that info come through? Well of course it was created by them, they created everything(I think..)

And Go'El? Kal-el anyone? I thought Metzen didnt wanna change THralls name..
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    the moon was created by the titans? how did that info come through? Well of course it was created by them, they created everything(I think..)

His birth name has been Go'el since patch 2.0
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    His birth name has been Go'el since patch 2.0
    I know that. I was just pointing out it sounded like Supermans real name, Kal-el.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much what mvallas said.
    Feel like adding, theres the scene in where the aspects and Thrall try to fight Chromatus but he's to powerful, then Thrall using his shamanism channels earthen magic to perform a ritual that empowers the other aspects, and him standing in temp as representing the aspect of earth. It also notes he can't become an aspect because of the kind of power that has to it, but he still is able to complete the ritual.

---------- Post added 2011-10-31 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post

well, it seems to be a case of Thrall accepting his real name as his own, but this hasn't change it for people since he still is Thrall, as we see ingame even in 4.3 he is Thrall.