Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I really miss the paladin

the army of the dead necromancer, or druid, i just loved the concept with hurricane and all that in D2 it was just one of my all time fav classes

miss my trap assassin

I for one, will sorely miss my druid. The D2 druid was the most amazing thing I've ever played. As much as I love my druid in WoW, it will never compare.

<3 my Sorc and Amazon

Paladin..../cry
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostorch View Post
    there's no reason to miss any class from D2 in D3 since...Wizard = sorceress, witch doctor = necromancer, barb = barb, demon hunter = amazon, monk = pally/assassin hybrid...ok i guess you can miss druid if you want.

edit: went through and saw a lot of "necro" love. seriously people. LOOK at all the abilities the witch doctor gets. they're almost all just a slightly modified necromancer spell.
    Witch Doctors fine, but he cant raise "skeletons"

Paladin, of course. I wan't my zealot/smiter/hammerdin back! D3 has a very good copy of D2's Barb, so c'mon, give us paladins! So many ppl wan't them...blizz should listen.

Paladin. Playing a paladin in d2 made me pick a paladin in warcraft. I was crushed when they announced monk instead of paladin =(

I won't miss any D2 class. It's a new game so I want to play new stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Paladin, of course. I wan't my zealot/smiter/hammerdin back! D3 has a very good copy of D2's Barb, so c'mon, give us paladins! So many ppl wan't them...blizz should listen.
    You know, there are still expansions to come, which will probably bring more classes to D3.

And just because you love paladins doesn't mean suddenly all development should stop just to squeeze your favourite class in >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    You know, there are still expansions to come, which will probably bring more classes to D3.

And just because you love paladins doesn't mean suddenly all development should stop just to squeeze your favourite class in >_>
    Hehe, I know I know. But according to even this thread, +50% of posts are about Paladin, they were very, very popular after all in d2.

Paladin. Hammerdin, I miss you! T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Necro..

I'm super dissapointed they removed it. Necromancer is the class I look for in EVERY mmo.
    Im totally with you!

---------- Post added 2011-11-05 at 06:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy Korrag Shozock View Post
    the army of the dead necromancer, or druid, i just loved the concept with hurricane and all that in D2 it was just one of my all time fav classes
    That two was my fav :_(, wll we still got a witch doctor wich seems good to me, im pretty sure i'll pick up that.

Barbarian -oh wait...

Paladin, Druid, Assassin.

Amazon, no question...played it every way, including tankazon in HC no less.

I guess i'll miss my Necromancer the most, in the ladders i really played a lot i always had atleast 2 (boner and overlord)
    But on the other hand my java, if you have never played a well equipped java and went into hell cow level you missed one of the most fun things in D2

assassin, my trapsin was my favorite character.

despite having traps it doesn't look like a similar build is even viable on a demonhunter.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin.. Oh how I am not pleased with their removal in D3.

I loved the Paladins.. Oh boy..