Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Guild Perks beyond Level 25+

With Guild Levels being raised beyond Level 25 for Pandaria, what are some of your ideas for what Level 26+ Perks could be? Post ideas here. Here's one to start us off:

Level 26 - Increases the size of your backpack to 24 slots.

Big Business - You receive a 10% discount on Transmogrification, Void Storage and Reforging services.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Big Business - You receive a 10% discount on Transmogrification, Void Storage and Reforging services.
    I like this idea, but you know they'd start with one for 5% then a 10% one

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it actually confirmed that they're raising the guild level cap?

Deleted
    The guild leveling system is fairly new, and I still expect some changes to it.

And there might be 5 additional levels which each expansion or something

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level 30, you no longer have to level toons. You roll them at max level, and they start out with blues.

Level 30 - you no longer have to pay for auction house deposit fees.

I think blizzard said they aren't going to increase backpack size. It wasn't designed to be expanded like other bag slots, so they can't simply add a little code to increase the size. Would love it though.

Level XX - While in a guild raid, flask and food buffs last the full duration (even through death).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoblu View Post
    Level 30, you no longer have to level toons. You roll them at max level, and they start out with blues.
    One can only dream...

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    Is it actually confirmed that they're raising the guild level cap?
    It is indeed.

Level 26 - Increases non-mounted movement speed by 2%.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    With Guild Levels being raised beyond Level 25 for Pandaria, what are some of your ideas for what Level 26+ Perks could be? Post ideas here. Here's one to start us off:

I really like this.

I would like to see a perk to lower all the cooldowns of your guild perks. i.e Mass Ress (or sickness duration), guild bank, summon..

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Level 30 - you no longer have to pay for auction house deposit fees.
    Not a bad start, but I think it should not only remove Deposit Fees, but also decrease the AH cut, at least at the Neutral AHs--they are basically unused on my server at present.

5 min mass res cd. Please, please, please, please.

Level 26- All Guild members has their Resurrection Sickness De-Buff reduced by 15 minutes

Deleted
    They said they are atleast making some that affect Transmogrification and Void storage prices.
    Hope they aren't all as boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember joking around once saying there should be a perk that kills everyone in your raid on those certain bosses that take ages to wipe you. No idea how it'd be implemented thought since it would just be abused to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbi View Post
    Level 26- All Guild members has their Resurrection Sickness De-Buff reduced by 15 minutes
    Could be wrong, but isn't it only 10 minutes to begin with? I don't take sickness too often lol.

Level ?? - Cash flow III: 15% of looted money is now deposited straight into the guild bank. (Man cash flow helps so much)

Level 30 - Unlock: Heirloom Pants (we've already seen them, so they will be coming eventually. So why not take advantage of this way to put them in :P)
    Last edited by QwertySham; 2011-11-01 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post

I don't really see that specific one happening, because what happens when you rely on those and find yourself without a guild? I see that more as something they'll just change for everyone in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Here's my list to 30:
    26) +1% bonus to all attributes
    27) -10% time needed to gain rested
    28) +5% increased base speed
    29) chance to craft additional item being crafted (in addition to any specialization that does same) or consume no mats in crafting
    30) +2% bonus to all attributes