Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    http://www.betacake.net/2011/10/23/s...ameplay-video/

Same story as with Rift and every other MMO out there - PvP is crap.

Boy I'm glad I commited to annual pass.
    Did you even read his ''review'' and the claims he made about his skill, and then watched the footage he provided? wasting GCD's, backpeddle backpeddle backpeddle...

It's a good troll though, and have fun with WoW.
    Last edited by Devirae; 2011-11-02 at 12:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wow pvp is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by zabimaru View Post
    lol wow pvp is terrible
    didnt you know WoW pvp is the god of pvps someone told you wrong! oh wait i was wrong WoW pvp is the worst thing imaginable does that mean im a SWTOR fanboy now? according to the OP i think that does because i dont believe the crap that Blizzard spews

Even if he had a real point, it's poor journalism and he should be looked at as nothing more than a blogger with a hard-on for negativity. He's the equivalent to a rotten tomato reviewer who only gives negativity to get attention. PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

I wish i could give my honest opinion without breaking the NDA. I don't think you can even be vague about whether you like something or not
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

I always find it funny that it's the people who put down their achievements in games in couple of first paragraphs to boost the credibility of their review are the people who come out with some of the biasest and elistist lines. Which is to be honest is to be expected.

About burtiness of PvPing, I was actually under impression it was the other way round, at least from the look of some videos I saw.

What WoW has over any other MMO, love it or hate it, is arena. And for me and possibly other people that IS the PvP. I just hope that ToR will have a better implementation of rated Battlefronts than that of rated Battlegrounds.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkconater View Post
    Even if he had a real point, it's poor journalism and he should be looked at as nothing more than a blogger with a hard-on for negativity. He's the equivalent to a rotten tomato reviewer who only gives negativity to get attention. PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
    No no no. You missed the point. ITS OFFICIAL. Just move on.

so change of topic anyone else pumped for the GTA 5 trailer release in about 3 hours? =D

i'm glad you did too. you are obviously retarded and can't play more than one game ever.

Deleted
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=202883

from 12 to 26 seconds... that's just 14 seconds and this video owned SWTOR and Rift in PvP.
    lold hard feels john goodman

You sound like such a moron. Committed to the annual pass? Congrats on your purity ring, tool.

a keyboard turning backpeddling CS & Arena pro. now iv seen it all.

Deleted

so what was the point in coming to this forum? to flame a game you're not going to play? to try and start a flame war?

WoW's PvP is one of the worst ever conceived... but then again, I don't play MMORPG's for PvP... I play FPS, MOBA and games DESIGNED for PvP to play some PvP...... bottom line, I like PvP, so I'll stick with BF3

Paging Dr. Trollsbane; Dr. Trollsbane, we need a troll to be....baned...er....

Bioware made a pretty big deal about their “choreographed” and “heroic” combat. It’s nothing of the kind. I’m not saying combat is bad, it’s just not some crazy game-changer they made it out to be 2 years ago. The lack of an auto-attack is a mistake in my opinion. It just forces you to spam your mouse button
    Moving on....

I love these threads!

Seeing the WoW fanboys get so upset about another MMO is awesome!

I bet the OP got his annual pass and a Panda tattoo on the same day!! Well at least you'll have D3 to play for a while.......

Threads like this make me believe TOR will be a very successful game.

I'm not going to join the discussion, as I don't want to get flamed into oblivion like obviously the WoW players here do. But, I will say three things.

1. Last time I saw a high level ToR PvP video, I almost feel asleep, however ToR is doing really well on the PvE side of things (if only in the story part of it).

2. WoW PvP is actually pretty balanced right now (EXCEPT FOR TEH FAKING FROST MAGES!).

3. If you want a PvP game, don't play SW:ToR OR WoW, play GW2. That game has amazing PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    I'm not going to join the discussion, as I don't want to get flamed into oblivion like obviously the WoW players here do. But, I will say three things.

1. Last time I saw a high level ToR PvP video, I almost feel asleep, however ToR is doing really well on the PvE side of things (if only in the story part of it).

2. WoW PvP is actually pretty balanced right now (EXCEPT FOR TEH FAKING FROST MAGES!).

3. If you want a PvP game, don't play SW:ToR OR WoW, play GW2. That game has amazing PvP.
    The fact that you are still complaining about frost mages pretty much makes your opinion invalid.