Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shockedandawed View Post
    now I will have to pay $30 dollars a month on online games because of how awesome SW:TOR looks anyone else going to be dual subbed to WoW and SW:ToR?
    Yeah, I'll be dual subbing to WoW and swtor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one wondering why people who are not interested in playing SWTOR at all come here to post? I mean, sure, as long as you don't flame or troll then be my guest but really, what is the point?

"Oh I don't like Star Wars so I won't be playing TOR." Why, thank you for your insight.

I mean, I don't go on GW2 forums and say "oh hi this game doesn't interest me at all."

I truly don't understand.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah I had my fun with WoW. Started losing interest in Cata, not really interested in MoP.

Deleted
    I doubt I will dual sub. I dont see MoP coming very soon - Beta should start in 1-3 months and there would be major hype if its coming in summer..I think they are gonna just rely on annual pass and diablo 3 to keep people in "their camp" until mop beta..
    I'm not gonna be subbing for like year to grind deathwing either.
    But I will be dualsubbed for while this year to finish this expansion. most likely. Money is bit of issue
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2011-11-02 at 09:13 PM.

Deleted
    Lol you got me OP. Totally thought this was going to be a rage thread. Good on you.

I am torn. I am currently not playing WoW because I found myself not enjoying it enough to justify paying the sub. However, I am open to resubbing depending on 4.3 and MoP, as well as if I can get more free time.

I fully intend to play TOR when it comes out, but if it turns out to not be as enjoyable as it seems, than I may not continue playing. Depending on how much fun I have with both games, I might sub both, sub WoW only, sub TOR only, or just not play either. Only time will tell
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I wont at first, since my wow account already expired, but when MoP comes out I might, if it gets good feedback.
    I'm a cheerleader priest. What I lack in intellect, I make up for in spirit! \o/

I will possibly swap between the two, depending on how both ToR and Mists of P turn out. I stopped my WoW sub a few months after Firelands released: the game had gotten too stale for me. That said, I still like the gameplay style of WoW, and if MoP ends up bringing lots of various fun things I can do, I'll probably go back.

On the other hand, ToR is the game I've been massively anticipating ever since its release. Depending on how the endgame is, there's a chance I'll never return to WoW. I want to see how the endgame in ToR is first before I make any firm commitments to one game or the other. A lot depends on finding a reasonable guild as well in ToR. If I can't, and casual raiding isn't viable or fun, I might swap between ToR and MoP for variety. I don't expect to run two subs at the same time though.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll dual sub. Doesn't bother me considering I've paid for 2 WoW accounts before.

30$ a month isn't that much considering.

There are plenty of places to recoup 30 Bucks for *most* people.

Like not eating fast food or out, and instead cooking yourself, or eating left overs.

Not buying that 1.25$ soda in that machine each day at work. For some people multiple times a day.

Buying a 6 pack and pre-gaming before the bars saving yourself from 5$ beers, even if you drink 3 at home beforehand that saves you~15$.

Walking instead of paying for transportation....

So many things to do if you have income.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-11-02 at 09:17 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting on a beta to see how well it plays. From gameplay, it looks slow and horrid, and the graphics look sleazy. I can't really judge until I get my hands on it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I'm still waiting on a beta to see how well it plays. From gameplay, it looks slow and horrid, and the graphics look sleazy. I can't really judge until I get my hands on it, though.
    You must be looking at some of the old stuff. My friends in the beta and I went over to his house one day and it's pretty damn impressive.

Deleted
    They are requiring money each month too?

FU BIOWARE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    They are requiring money each month too?

FU BIOWARE!

Wait........are you serious?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll dual sub with 2 SWTOR accounts. One for me, one for my wife

I quit playing WoW like 7 months ago and don't have any intention of going back. I tried the "come back for 7 days free!" thing, saw what I wanted to see, and realized that leaving was a good idea. My server was dead, my guild had disbanded (and it was a really big, very active, top 5 on the server guild), all my friends quit playing, and my server community devolved into nothing but people looking for arena partners spamming chat endlessly. Even if I was interested in the game again, the fact that I would have no connections and no interest in the community would prevent me from resubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    Am I the only one wondering why people who are not interested in playing SWTOR at all come here to post? I mean, sure, as long as you don't flame or troll then be my guest but really, what is the point?

"Oh I don't like Star Wars so I won't be playing TOR." Why, thank you for your insight.
    Lol yea, i haven't checked this forum in weeks and just read through this thread and the same thought came to my mind. I don't have the slightest interest in some of the other games in the video games forums, so i don't visit them. Guess they have time on their hands to check out a forum for a game they have no interest in :P

Anyways as to the question from the OP, no i won't be subbing back to WoW with TOR and GW2 on their way i definitely won't have time for WoW. After 6 years and quitting 9 months ago, i think that was enough WoW for me, had good memories in it, but it's not fun anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Vanilla / TBC had an awesome gameplay / game mechanics structure
    What exactly do you mean by this? Both Vanilla and TBC gameplay was extremely simple and boring compared to now, spamming the same spell over and over was the rotation for most classes and the most important thing a dps had to do was move away from void zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already pay atleast 30 dollars a month on FarmVille.

I have no intention of leaving WoW, yet I want to try TOR. Does anyone know if there will be a free trial at launch and if the game's first month is free?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    I have no intention of leaving WoW, yet I want to try TOR. Does anyone know if there will be a free trial at launch and if the game's first month is free?
    I doubt there will be a trial anytime soon. First month will be free, though.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Deleted
    Peanut butter Star Wars time for me. Won't be dualsubbing anytime soon.

I will however come back for Pandaria to see just how much Blizzard dun goof'd.