Tracking everyones Tormented debuff, 10 H

Anyone have a decent add on that displays not only the ICON for the debuff but the seconds remaining for each players debuff?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

We down the boss regularly but I just want to help out more by being able to track everyone debuff myself as well.

I don't know of any addon in particular, but imo, just don't worry about it. That's just too much to have to concern yourself with when you should be focusing on your role.

You knowing if a person has tormented or not won't make things easier for anyone. Everyone still has just as high a chance of going all derp in the middle of the fight and spreading it to others.

Well I want to help call out and see who has the least amount of time left for tormented so I can confirm who goes next and who can't go.

It is a lot I suppose but, I want to have the ability to do that when needed.e

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    Well I want to help call out and see who has the least amount of time left for tormented so I can confirm who goes next and who can't go.

It is a lot I suppose but, I want to have the ability to do that when needed.e
    Cant you just have 2 people do it now? Or is that only on normal?

Sig by: Arhiana <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perished View Post
    Cant you just have 2 people do it now? Or is that only on normal?
    You can't use only two people, not even on normal. The debuff won't run out in time. The minimum ammount of people you can use is 4 and that's on normal. Sure you can use a shadow priest or even a feral druid once or twice for a single crystal, but doing so all the time would just eat the healers mana.

OP: Try the addon BalerocHealers. I havn't tried it myself, but here are one of the features in the description:

* Can show Tormented (healing debuff) icon and bar timer instead of the other buffs (especially useful on Heroic mode)
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2011-11-03 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    You can't use only two people, not even on normal. The debuff won't run out in time. The minimum ammount of people you can use is 4 and that's on normal. Sure you can use a shadow priest or even a feral druid once or twice for a single crystal, but doing so all the time would just eat the healers mana.

OP: Try the addon BalerocHealers. I havn't tried it myself, but here are one of the features in the description:

* Can show Tormented (healing debuff) icon and bar timer instead of the other buffs (especially useful on Heroic mode)

Ah that sounds nice, I will ahve to check it out, thansk for the useful response btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post

Its possible with two on normal (10 man). I've done it before. Right when the crystal spawns and starts doing damage the debuff goes away and the new stacks begin.

It is possible to just use two people in normal 10 man, in normal 25 you can go as low as 4 people (I would not recommend this for 25 man tho)

I know as a Demo Warlock I can soak an entire crystal alone (shadow ward, demon form and if its too much demon armor). I usually soak it to get the healers stacked as fast as possible.

BalerocHealers is definitely useful if you are a healer. You can see the number of stacks each healer has - and when exactly the timer is up. All of the healers in our guild use it.

As for tracking those who are taking the crystals I usually just use Grid to show the icon. When it's gone it goes away. I'll have to look at the addon to see if it can show this.

Yea I tried grid but I couldn't find the specific area in options to enable showing that debuff on everyone.

GridStatusRaidDebuff is what I use - it doesn't show the timer but it shows the icons both when the person is taking the crystal and then the debuff.

Is there an option for needtoknow that will work?

Deleted
    I just track it on Healbot. You can track anything you want on there, from who has tormented (and duration) to the duration and stackage of Burning Wound.

I have found it really good as a raid frames for all of my characters, just because of how easy it is to track abilities using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just track it using Grid / Vuhdo / Healbot / whatever rocks your boat..

They all have the feature to add a timer to the aura's on the icon of it..

I've been having issues with Grid and StatusRaidDebuff, for w/e reason it's not registering the Stacking Debuff, but I think it's showing the Tormented Debuff. Rather annoying, anyone else have this issue and if so what corrected it? I updated Grid and the sep. raiddebuff addon from Curse.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned