Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    I'm kind of busy with Rag during the week, but at Thursday or Friday I will have time to crunch numbers for new trinket.
    good luck

just to double check since i just got AoK, still use AW to stack up and sync AoK with zeal + GotAK correct?

Brewfest trinket added. Not suprisingly, it's total crap. It's actually worse than that, because most Ret paladins will never have enough Crit to proc it reliably.

Weights updated with the latest Simcraft, which includes Censure buff, etc.
    I've finally took time to make a proper BiS profile (link at OP), the one shipped with SimC is outdated and plane wrong.

Nothing earth-shattering here, it's still Mastery > Crit >> Haste, but Crit is getting closer to Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Almond Royale View Post
    just to double check since i just got AoK, still use AW to stack up and sync AoK with zeal + GotAK correct?
    It's still ... incorrect. Check EJ thread to learn how to use our cooldowns.

No, having Avenging wrath at the same time as avenging wrath and zealotry is going to be a bigger benefit since you're using Templars verdict more than hammer of wrath during zealotry, don't know if you got your 4set T12 yet but whenever you do you should pop it with your first 3 holy power (after applying inquisition at the first one) and then use Guardian 5seconds later before using avenging wrath and AoK when Guardian has 18-19seconds left on it's timer (so that avenging wrath gives bonus to the end "explosion" to guardian.

Some of our 25man ragnaros heroic attempts i burst 65k + slightly dependant on early procs and crits But spreading Avenging wrath and AoK is a big no no.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I dont have t12 4p btw. so basically for me wait to stack up AoK, Goatk, AW + Zeal?

I did check EJ just wanted to double double check because i was wondering how am i gonna stack up AoK fast enough w/o HoW

edit: is this advisable: Inq, GoaTK+ AW, Stack AoK, AoK+Zeal?
    Last edited by Almond Royale; 2011-09-24 at 06:27 AM.

I dont have t12 4p btw. so basically for me wait to stack up AoK, Goatk, AW + Zeal?

I did check EJ just wanted to double double check because i was wondering how am i gonna stack up AoK fast enough w/o HoW

edit: is this advisable: Inq, GoaTK+ AW, Stack AoK, AoK+Zeal?
    Pray that in those 10 seconds of GoAK you will get 2 crits, and then when you pop zeal + wings go str8 for hammer (3rd crit) and imediatly after 2nd hammer aka on 14th sec of wings zeal pop AoK when you shoud get 4th stack and with some luck maybe even 5th. Yeah dont expect always to have all 5 stacks for first AoK usage. Sucks but thats the way it is.
    And try to get 4 set bonus as soon as possible, but im sure you know that

So does this take into consideration at all pre potting on fights? The reason I ask is because I use Essence of the Eternal Flame along with my pre pot on fights, that allows the one minute cooldown for EotEF and the golemblood potion and the ramp time for AoK. Guardian gets popped slightly before all this so I get to use everything at once, EotEF, AoK, AW, zealotry, and a golemsblood. I don't know how much effect this has but I do love using EotEF for now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cphamv1 View Post
    So does this take into consideration at all pre potting on fights? The reason I ask is because I use Essence of the Eternal Flame along with my pre pot on fights, that allows the one minute cooldown for EotEF and the golemblood potion and the ramp time for AoK. Guardian gets popped slightly before all this so I get to use everything at once, EotEF, AoK, AW, zealotry, and a golemsblood. I don't know how much effect this has but I do love using EotEF for now
    Whats the point of pre-using Essence? it doesnt get locked out once you are in combat like a potion does. Thats really a rhetorical question, dont answer it. The point is that you shouldnt pre-use anything but a potion(or if you are using the prot t11 4pc Guardian bonus aromor switching). The reason we pre-pot is so that we can use another potion later on. Ideally you want to use Essence along with you other CDs when you stack them. However, since its CD is shorter than AW, Zealotry, etc., you will likely use it more often than just when stacking. All of this info can be found in many more detailed threads, I only say this because you only have a single post, I'm assuming you are relatively new(if only to these forums). Forgive me if I have insulted your intelligence, I dont mean to.
    Last edited by Eurytos; 2011-10-10 at 02:53 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by cphamv1 View Post
    Don't know why you're pre-trinketing. You should be using the trinket in a way so both trinket and guardian of ancient kings expire at the same time. You're wasting trinket uptime on goak rampup.

Kisko, if I'm looking at your stat weights correctly, you have Expertise rated at 1.629 for Heroic Heart of Rage. Would reforging some of that into Mastery (simmed at 1.65) cause it to become slightly better than flat Expertise? Current gear setup has me in a jam with far too much Expertise, so I figured I'd ask someone that would know better.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Expertise is weighed lower than it actually is in stat rankings. This is because you will forge out of other stats into expertise, and forge expertise into other stats, until you are as close to 26 as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Kisko, if I'm looking at your stat weights correctly, you have Expertise rated at 1.629 for Heroic Heart of Rage. Would reforging some of that into Mastery (simmed at 1.65) cause it to become slightly better than flat Expertise? Current gear setup has me in a jam with far too much Expertise, so I figured I'd ask someone that would know better.
    Reforge as much expertise as you can to mastery.
    I don't use hit/expertise weights anywhere in the calculations, assuming that everyone should be reforged close to the caps (Hit 961 / Exp 481 for non-humans), regardless of what trinkets/gear used.

If you are still over expertise cap with H:HoR, say by 100, then you can determine it's true worth to you by adjusting first value (rating) in calculation:
    (321-100)*1.629*1.15 + 1926*0.19*2.83*1.27 = 1729
    and probably make a decision to switch to something better.

I explained that stuff back then at 4.0, but most people don't read old thread. I'll change first post to prevent such confusion.

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 06:22 PM ----------

Ok, updated first post with explanation about hit/exp caps.

I might update AoK trinkets calculation later when I have time, most likely I undervalued first usage a bit.
    And since I raid with H:AoK for more than a month now I accumulated pretty decent knowledge on how to handle it in the most efficient fashion.

In fact, I was very close to securing world #1 parse on Domo 25H yesterday, but my weapon holds me back. WTB HRag kill.

I finally got vessel so i was wondering if my CD prio changes? Ive been pre potting potion of tolvir to help stack apparatus to 3 where i proceed to pop GotAK, wait 10 seconds, pop zeal , wings.& AoK. Do I keep the same order now that I have vessel?

All normal Btw.

The agi pre-pot is a dps loss compared to a str potion. As for your opening cd rotation, if you have 4pc then zeal lasts the longest so it should be used first. That way it will be up for the entire duration of GotAK.

Zeal
    ~5 seconds later pop GotAK
    ~10 seconds after GotAK pop Wings + AoK

If you blow GotAK first and wait 10 seconds there will be only 20 seconds left when you pop your 35 sec Zealotry. If you don't have 4pc then the order you listed would be correct (I can't tell if you have 4pc or not since you logged out in t1).

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul View Post
    The agi pre-pot is a dps loss compared to a str potion. As for your opening cd rotation, if you have 4pc then zeal lasts the longest so it should be used first. That way it will be up for the entire duration of GotAK.

Zeal
    ~5 seconds later pop GotAK
    ~10 seconds after GotAK pop Wings + AoK

If you blow GotAK first and wait 10 seconds there will be only 20 seconds left when you pop your 35 sec Zealotry. If you don't have 4pc then the order you listed would be correct (I can't tell if you have 4pc or not since you logged out in t1).
    ah sorry nah i dont have 4p yet

what would be better Vessel with Impatience or change to License ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekcho View Post
    depends if you need the hit rating from license as if you need 0 hit rating license is just a lump of strength with 40% of the hit made to mastery.

if you can use the hit tho license i believe is better than impatience (even if through reforging other gear away from hit) as long as it doesn't result in massive of hit over 8% or massive ammounts of exp over 26(16 before glyph).

Quote Originally Posted by Bekcho View Post
    Impatience > License in a more ways than one. Use it.

thx for advice guys. i'll try

I made some personal test with the crusader strike glyph and apparatus of kazzgoroth, and it seem to proc the trinket faster with the glyph. my question is, when you have the apparatus, is it ok to keep crusader strike glyph to proc it faster? (if you huy mentionned it earlier i read it in no time still reading all the posts )
    Last edited by Strikerinc; 2011-11-03 at 02:50 PM.