Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fk. They shot Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Fk. They shot Sam.
    uhhh spoilers?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Bah! Bailing from this thread until I catch up!

I don't want spoilers. I already had the Season 4 ending spoiled
    I apologize if I ruined your viewing experience by not hiding that better lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I apologize if I ruined your viewing experience by not hiding that better lol.
    It's alright. I'm used to it modding this forum.

Sooo sad about the last episode's ending. =( Ugh!

Deleted
    Sam's alive, from what I saw in the next episode promo. [delete this if it's anti spoiler policy]. I'm sure Dexter will do something to get revenge for what happened to his new friend.

Also, it's really interesting to see how the season will end up. Some say that Gellar is just an imaginary friend to the younger guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post
    . Some say that Gellar is just an imaginary friend to the younger guy.
    I don't see how as they spoke to his former assistant at the college. I could see it if he was to have killed Gellar and is now seeing him in his mind. Like how Dexter talks to his father.

Every time I see EJO on there I still think "there is Admiral Adama"
    I watched too much BSG.

It does seem less dark, I liked season 1 Dexter.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    s3 was probably the worst season they had. i hated it. not just dislike, but hate.
    Aye, it was just awful and boring.... The rest of the show is awesome though... But season 3... zzzz

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonystark View Post
    I don't see how as they spoke to his former assistant at the college. I could see it if he was to have killed Gellar and is now seeing him in his mind. Like how Dexter talks to his father.
    Yes, that's what I thought too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post
    from what I saw in the next episode promo. [delete this if it's anti spoiler policy]. I'm sure Dexter will do something to get revenge for what happened to his new friend.
    Anyone else notice how spoiler-heavy the dexter promos tend to be ? hehe. it kinda alleviates the tension when you're left wondering if someone's alive or dead.

OTOH, Dexter's been far too nice for too long now, he's overdue for some blood.

since everyone is just spamming spoilers, i'm jsut going to unsubscribe from this. you guys could easily put it in a different font color, like white, and make it hard to see. but instead you just throw it up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 horseman shit is legit!

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok! Finally caught up to season 6. Season 5 was actually one of my favorites. I thought Julia Stiles character was great. It's a shame she decided to leave at the end of it, would have been cool to see that dynamic going forward. Managed to watch Ep 1 of season 6. Love that Edward James Olmos is in it. Can't wait to watch a few more of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    since everyone is just spamming spoilers, i'm jsut going to unsubscribe from this. you guys could easily put it in a different font color, like white, and make it hard to see. but instead you just throw it up there.
    or just dont read the thread if you havent watched the episode yet ?

its generally a safe bet in a TV thread that whats being discussed is the last episode. (the gellar idea sounds interesting, but seems like too much of a ripoff of a *certain* movie)

I'm pretty positive gellar is dead. He went missing 3 years ago, and i believe they are doing a harry/dexter angle with gellar/hanks Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    I'm pretty positive gellar is dead. He went missing 3 years ago, and i believe they are doing a harry/dexter angle with gellar/hanks Jr
    Except that Harry is just an inner monologue Dexter has, and as far as I can tell Dexter has never actually 'perceived' Harry as actually being there... just more of a "What would Jesus do?" kind of thing...

Whereas in the Gellar idea... not only would Colin have to be completely schizoid, but Gellar actually makes physical actions that would require a heavy separation from reality to not distinguish. (ie... driving the car while you believe you arent even IN the car)

I wouldn't be completely surprised by this turn, but it would be a little unusual for a Dexter villain to have "oh, he's just CRAZY" as an excuse for the homicidal tendencies. Granted, most/all of the dexter killers have been seriously crazy, but most of them were reasonably aware of Reality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except that Harry is just an inner monologue Dexter has, and as far as I can tell Dexter has never actually 'perceived' Harry as actually being there... just more of a "What would Jesus do?" kind of thing...
    Yeah, it just makes more sense to have a person actually there rather than a dis-embodied voice. I think those scenes with his father are pretty effective.

Whereas in the Gellar idea... not only would Colin have to be completely schizoid, but Gellar actually makes physical actions that would require a heavy separation from reality to not distinguish. (ie... driving the car while you believe you arent even IN the car)

I wouldn't be completely surprised by this turn, but it would be a little unusual for a Dexter villain to have "oh, he's just CRAZY" as an excuse for the homicidal tendencies. Granted, most/all of the dexter killers have been seriously crazy, but most of them were reasonably aware of Reality.
    Not once have we seen someone other than Travis interact with Gellar, and we’ve only had to resort to taking Travis’s word that Gellar was committing the Doomsday Murders. The waitress in the diner all but ignores Gellar sitting there, as does everyone in the club. Professor Porter adamantly denies Gellar could have any involvement with the murders, so how can she be so sure?

Because he's dead.
    Last edited by Rawt; 2011-11-04 at 12:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They pretty much said that it is two different people when talking about the cuts. Then again, that was just off evidence and nobody saw them making the cuts to know for sure.

I hope they are the master and apprentice type deal.

I was very surprised to see Dexter let little Hanks go. Hopefully setting up some inner struggle to get his ass back on track. By that, I mean killing baddies for a hobby - not just when he stumbles along one. Dexter needs to go back on the hunt and I think this shooting might be just the thing.

Season is starting to get interesting. I liked Mos Def's character, but he was definitely a buzz kill - from my perspective at least.
    Last edited by Roose; 2011-11-04 at 08:04 PM.
    I like sandwiches