Deleted
    Ill rate demaioj im guessing? lol
    Enchants/gems look good. reforges look great to. so 9/10 ( guess none get 10/10 ;D )
    PS im jelly for that shannox neck. never seen it ever... not even normal ;/
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/Redeem/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redeem View Post
    Ill rate demaioj im guessing? lol
    Enchants/gems look good. reforges look great to. so 9/10 ( guess none get 10/10 ;D )
    PS im jelly for that shannox neck. never seen it ever... not even normal ;/
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/Redeem/simple
    So, Other than being alliance there is nothing I can say. Enchants and reforges are spot on. I hope that if you're around 20-22ish mastery that you're going for more crit though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thios/advanced Rate me!

rating redeem
    i hate you and your gear because i don't have it.
    why the shannox belt? i was under the impression you lost strength going from the 378 rep belt to the 391 shannox belt.
    still hate you. 9/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wer/Pragmatic/
    Last edited by kosechi; 2012-02-13 at 11:54 PM.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    rating redeem
    i hate you and your gear because i don't have it.
    why the shannox belt? i was under the impression you lost strength going from the 378 rep belt to the 391 shannox belt.
    still hate you. 9/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wer/Pragmatic/
    Looks fine to me

@Prometheous - You should have a str/mast gem in your shoulders. You shouldn't have 2 points in arts of sacrifice; if you want the snare removal put 1 in arts and the other in EfaE, otherwise put both in EfaE.

As for your reforging:

Unforge your neck
    Reforge your relic for mastery instead of hit
    Reforge your axe for hit instead of crit
    Replace one of the str/hit gems in either your gloves or belt

This should get you both caps and a little more mastery.

Also sup from BL

Edit: As for the belt question, the 391 shannox belt is our BiS

My understanding is that it's only our BiS if you can use it to force AoK to pick mastery over crit, when you're also using a Vessel.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it on all the BiS lists. I don't know how much the other gear in the lists affect the choice of belt. I just know that I've seen it in the BiS lists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Looks fine to me

@Prometheous - You should have a str/mast gem in your shoulders. You shouldn't have 2 points in arts of sacrifice; if you want the snare removal put 1 in arts and the other in EfaE, otherwise put both in EfaE.

As for your reforging:

Unforge your neck
    Reforge your relic for mastery instead of hit
    Reforge your axe for hit instead of crit
    Replace one of the str/hit gems in either your gloves or belt

This should get you both caps and a little more mastery.

Also sup from BL

Edit: As for the belt question, the 391 shannox belt is our BiS
    I dont get using Eye for an eye, doesnt seem to have ANY utilization for PvE unless im mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    I dont get using Eye for an eye, doesnt seem to have ANY utilization for PvE unless im mistaken.
    You take damage from spells while raiding, EfaE has a chance to do damage back to the boss because of it. It's not a fantastic dps talent by any means, but it's the only talent you can take that actually will improve your dps with those points.

Looking for some advice on how to up my overall DPS and Damage.

Hello, I've browsed the forums quite a bit and have been trying to put what I read into practice but I feel like I'm coming up short in some aspects for the potential of my gear level. I could be wrong, but I'm looking for some insight from some other rets.

First off : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...holic/advanced

Currently my guild is running 6/7 N Firelands, and depending which boss we do I seem to average at around 20k overall DPS. When I pop my CD's I'm up to around 24-25 but I drop back down pretty quick as it levels off . I'm not sure if my gear is a major hold back or how I have my reforge / gem setup.

Here is a parse from a domo fight this week. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5638&e=5996

I'm wondering if dropping my helm / legs down and using my 2P T11 along with my 2P T12 would be a good idea or not kind of weighing in on that option as well.

Any ideas?

9.5/10! Nicely done, although you should be doing a bit more dps with your gear. Granted, you don't have 4piece tier 12, but you should def grab the shoulders off Domo and grab your 4gear piece as the 15 extra seconds on Zeal really grants some nice damage. Good job on reforging and such, but If you find that you are getting parried an ungodly amount on Rag, you might want to grab that last point of exp.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple
    Unlocked heroic modes as my pvp guild just made a core team and downed Rag after a week. Heroic Shannox and Beth are next week, so Im hopin g to switch out my tier chest with the one off Domo and go with the heroic legs off shann to keep 4set.
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
    TROLLS BE TROLLIN'

Deleted
    My first post in here. I have few questions about some HC pieces of gear like Warboots of Mighty Lords vs. Arachnaflame Threads HC, or Earthcrack Bracers HC vs. Gigantiform Bracers. Sorry coz I cant send you link, but I guess you all know what are those items. I wonder how can they be our BiS if we lose alot of mastery to gain like 40 str or less per each item, at least I am with my current gear setup. Is it worth of it?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunst306 View Post
    9.5/10! Nicely done, although you should be doing a bit more dps with your gear. Granted, you don't have 4piece tier 12, but you should def grab the shoulders off Domo and grab your 4gear piece as the 15 extra seconds on Zeal really grants some nice damage. Good job on reforging and such, but If you find that you are getting parried an ungodly amount on Rag, you might want to grab that last point of exp.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple
    Unlocked heroic modes as my pvp guild just made a core team and downed Rag after a week. Heroic Shannox and Beth are next week, so Im hopin g to switch out my tier chest with the one off Domo and go with the heroic legs off shann to keep 4set.
    Based on what you have now, I'd suggest the following for reforging:

Head: Crit -> Mast
    Neck: Crit -> Mast
    Shoulders: Crit -> Mast
    Relic: Haste -> Mast
    Boots: Crit -> Mast

Put a str/hit gem in your gloves and you should be closer to hit cap and the forging should put you right around exp cap.
    Crit and haste are close enough in value now that, on a piece with crit/haste you can just reforge whichever there's more of. You should also put 50 str on your gloves.

As far as you replacing one of your tier pieces if you get the legs off shannox, the helm from alysrazor is the better offset choice for alliance than the chest is, so I'd go for that. You should also get the VP ring to replace the pvp one, since it has worthless resil.

You should also move points from arts of sacrifice into EfaE (you can keep one point in arts if you want the snare removal and have one in EfaE, otherwise move both).

Deleted
    Since user above me don't have armory link, i cannot rate him.
    My char is in my sig.
    Im just using as an off-spec atm, but looking for a ways to improve.
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Since user above me don't have armory link, i cannot rate him.
    My char is in my sig.
    Im just using as an off-spec atm, but looking for a ways to improve.
    Thanks.
    The VP bracers are better than what you have if you can get them. You also need to reforge out of some crit so your AoK procs mastery instead. Haste and crit are quite close in value now, so just switch those values around a bit until your crit with 5 vessel stacks is lower than your mastery. I'd also suggest getting the t12 chest when you can, as that expertise will help you out a lot, since you reforge a lot for it. Also, use any other major glyph than consecration. HoW or HW would be good substitutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    The VP bracers are better than what you have if you can get them. You also need to reforge out of some crit so your AoK procs mastery instead. Haste and crit are quite close in value now, so just switch those values around a bit until your crit with 5 vessel stacks is lower than your mastery. I'd also suggest getting the t12 chest when you can, as that expertise will help you out a lot, since you reforge a lot for it. Also, use any other major glyph than consecration. HoW or HW would be good substitutes.
    I guess if i get the VP bracers, AoK will proc mastery, guess gotta get them.
    Also Domo is bad..the heroic version of my chest dropped only once..lol, and i know it's BiS.
    But prolly when i know our luck with paladin/priest/lock token's, i wont be able to get the head and shoulders..guess i can get the vp chest.

Also i was wondering if i should replace my shoulders with the 384Pvp ones, since they give alot of expertise, will be the lost of secondary stats, such a big dps loss?

Thanks for the tips

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    I guess if i get the VP bracers, AoK will proc mastery, guess gotta get them.
    Also Domo is bad..the heroic version of my chest dropped only once..lol, and i know it's BiS.
    But prolly when i know our luck with paladin/priest/lock token's, i wont be able to get the head and shoulders..guess i can get the vp chest.

Also i was wondering if i should replace my shoulders with the 384Pvp ones, since they give alot of expertise, will be the lost of secondary stats, such a big dps loss?

Thanks for the tips
    While im not a huge fan of pvp gear in raids, since you have 353s right now, it probably wouldnt be such a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Panonic View Post
    My first post in here. I have few questions about some HC pieces of gear like Warboots of Mighty Lords vs. Arachnaflame Threads HC, or Earthcrack Bracers HC vs. Gigantiform Bracers. Sorry coz I cant send you link, but I guess you all know what are those items. I wonder how can they be our BiS if we lose alot of mastery to gain like 40 str or less per each item, at least I am with my current gear setup. Is it worth of it?

Thanks!
    Okay, no one seems to have answered this. Yes. Primary stats are so inflated for DPS classes that you'll almost always take an item with a higher ilevel regardless of secondary stats. The only time you'd need to give it some serious consideration is when comparing pvp and pve items.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemaioJ View Post
    Okay, no one seems to have answered this. Yes. Primary stats are so inflated for DPS classes that you'll almost always take an item with a higher ilevel regardless of secondary stats. The only time you'd need to give it some serious consideration is when comparing pvp and pve items.
    That's not 100% true, since H Shannox belt has less strength than the rep one, but is better overall. There is also some situation where the heroic agility cloak can be better than the rep one.

Deleted
    I'm thinking if I should aim to the Expertise hardcap to give trys to HC Ragnaros. My mind explodes each time a CS is parried while Zealotry is up.

Deleted
    Cheers for answer. I was thinking same. With my current reforge I have 20.00 mastery, if I equip HC Arachnalame Threads, then I have to reforge some mastery to hit due to loss of hit from Warboots of Mighty Lords, my mastery drops to like 18+, meaning I lose 2% or 4% holy damage roughly.