10+ Year Old Account

Alternative to wow-overachiever.com?

I'm guessing this has been asked before so sorry in advance but is there an alternative out there to wow-overachiever.com?

This used to be one of my most favourite sites but it seems it's been discontinued for some strange reason?

I'm looking for something where it will grab data from my toon/server then display a list of what achievements I'm close to finishing.

And before it gets mentioned I'm not after www.wow-achievements.com or www.guildox.com or the Overachiever mod from Curse as none of these do what I'm after (although Overachiever is very helpful). Tracking of points and rankings is nice and all.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! It happened the same to me, when warcraftoverachiever.com disappeared I started searching for another site that could do the same. I couldn't find any, so I started my own project. Now is in beta phase and it doesn't show you the "almost completed" achievements, but its something I'm working on. If you want to give it a look it's madachiever.com

Any feedback is great, as now it's just starting and it's a great moment to rethink the basis.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snamor View Post
    Hi! It happened the same to me, when warcraftoverachiever.com disappeared I started searching for another site that could do the same. I couldn't find any, so I started my own project. Now is in beta phase and it doesn't show you the "almost completed" achievements, but its something I'm working on. If you want to give it a look it's madachiever.com

Any feedback is great, as now it's just starting and it's a great moment to rethink the basis.
    No hablo español, but best of luck with the project.

Quote Originally Posted by macdisciple View Post
    Thanks! I hope you found it useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by macdisciple View Post
    You missed the English link at the top right, then.