Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wow nice, looks pretty cool, lots of achievements too.

Deleted
    nice content

Insane title coming sooner than expected.

Damn.... and I who saved my Dungeon Set 1 (Valor for warrior) and thought that I would be unique having it as tanking set.... looks like I might as well delete it.........

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the disclaimer they put on the basilisk they have on display.

And did I spot a Dumbo reference too?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

It's cool non-TCG people will have access to a non-bespectacled bear, but what's with the floating insignia? Seems pretty ominous looking, and a little out of place.

Are you people forgetting that T3 models are the same as T7? And that you can already get them pretty easily?

Wow! That's a lot of sandbox stuff to do! THATS more what I'm talking about! ^_^...and it literally DOES have a sandbox too... for the kids and gnomes to play in! ^_^

---------- Post added 2011-11-06 at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    i hope they wont add so dailys give darkmoon rep, cause i just got my insane achievment and that would nerf it so badly.
    Looking at the video - the dailys ARE, in fact, giving darkmoon rep!

Although I'm not sure what the rep status of that person was at DMF to begin with in the video.

Deleted
    One word. TIIIGHT!

Finally another arena! Im gonna get Master Pit Fighter trinket right away.

Deleted
    aw, so it seems that the spectral gryphon and wyvern wont be from DMF, i guess it will be the Alliance and Horde version of the 125 mount achiv. Sadly!

The new "Whack-a-gnoll" mini-game seems to be missing from test realms for the moment.
    (Daily) It's Hammer Time ... Score 30 points by whacking Gnolls.
    wait, what?

Skrew fighting Deathwing, I got a sandbox tiger.

Deleted
    Looks nice etc. but why theres so much sanctuary areas? I mean whole path to camp thing. I thought it would be enough if only the camp area would be sanctuariy

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nikotin View Post
    wait, what?
    The achievement is already in place, but the game is not implemented yet.

Deleted
    Wow, do like the music, the somehow childish and scary/creepy expression this has.

15+ Year Old Account
    oh god, i dont need to farm DMF good news everyone

This is disappointing because I farmed these sets before cata and I wanted to have something that made me unique, but this makes that work for nothing.

Healers are going to rock in that whack-a-gnoll :P

Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    Looks nice etc. but why theres so much sanctuary areas? I mean whole path to camp thing. I thought it would be enough if only the camp area would be sanctuariy
    They probably don't want rogues the stab you on the your way to whack-a-gnoll. A giant group of one faction could also block the path by killing everyone trying to get past.