Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want something in the cantinas where you can drink powerful alcohols until you pass out like in mass effect.

I totally agree with buckwald about there being NOTHING to do in WoW after 85 and your raid lock outs are done. For the last 3 months I played wow for about 6.3 hours a week, 6 of which were raiding. uhh...god im glad I finally canceled that account.

As far as mini-games. I really dont see people being about to fix races by intentionally loosing and wrecking other people. All you have to do is randomize the race participants. I think it would be really badass if you could see the 8 participants and their records, pods, ect and have like 1 min to bet on the racers. Have classes of course. Man that would be so kick ass. Especially if the racing game was in depth enough to where it took skill to win, and not luck. Even have the bookie take a cut of your bets. That would be a good money sink if it was ever needed.

Pazaak however, would prolly not be that great. Its cool in KOTOR because its hardish to get the best cards. If everyone had the exact same deck it would be just luck of the draw game and is stupid IMO.

But yea, a badass pod racing game to do in your downtime makes my pants stick out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stompyomouf View Post
    Pazaak however, would prolly not be that great. Its cool in KOTOR because its hardish to get the best cards. If everyone had the exact same deck it would be just luck of the draw game and is stupid IMO.
    You know in Blackjack/poker everyone plays with the same cards, but there is a difference between good and bad players. Even if Pazzak turned out as you say, all with the best cards, it would still rely on people deciding which card to play, and when stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    You know in Blackjack/poker everyone plays with the same cards, but there is a difference between good and bad players. Even if Pazzak turned out as you say, all with the best cards, it would still rely on people deciding which card to play, and when stand.
    This. And, it wouldn't be hard to make basic decks available with rare cards scattered around, perhaps some in hard to find places like datacrons, others on limited sale at certain vendors, and perhaps others low drop chances from certain mobs. And then that would also provide another thing to put on the AH, and another thing to spread money around, as well as the game itself.