Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Which deaths in the lore are you sad about?

For me I have two.

Krasus: After reading about him so much then hearing about his death I actually felt said. He was a great part of lore and did a lot.

Deathwing: he's beast lol. No has been ever to beat him until now

Cairne: a very great leader and wise

Brox: a very brave warrior

Durotan and Draka: at first their deaths were ok they died. But after thrall went back in time and their death was more detailed, it was heartbreaking, fighting til the death to protect thrall. It was even a bit tear jerking when thrall layed his younger self on his fathers armless body.. =(
    Last edited by appleezz; 2011-11-10 at 07:56 PM. Reason: I left out a few

Cairne....nuff said

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by appleezz View Post
    For me I have two.

Krasus: After reading about him so much then hearing about his death I actually felt said. He was a great part of lore and did a lot.

Deathwing: he's beast lol. No has been ever to beat him until now
    Krasus wasn't a great character, nor did he do a lot. Deathwing has actuall been beat before, quite a few times actually. He was beaten numerous times in WoTA, Beyond the Dark Portal and in Day of the Dragon.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Cairne
    For others I dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Cairne....nuff said
    I completely forgot him. Before leaving alliance for pvp i was a Tauren. He was the first death I ever hated that happened. I hate garrosh with a passion for this and also the fact that he's hotheaded and ignorant.

Deleted
    Cairne, how dare they kill the most awesome cow ever!

King Magni Bronzebeard but he was a dwarf and turned up short to get petrified, aha!
    Me and my witty banter.
    Last edited by mmoc2d5f69e621; 2011-11-10 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas, my favorite villain.

I was going to say Illidan, but it sounds like he isn't finished just yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Krasus wasn't a great character, nor did he do a lot. Deathwing has actuall been beat before, quite a few times actually. He was beaten numerous times in WoTA, Beyond the Dark Portal and in Day of the Dragon.
    Well I know he's been beaten temporarily but I meant actually killed. I always saw him as unkillable lol. But I guess I just liked Krasus cuz I read about him a lot and he was the mate of alexstraza who is my favorite of the aspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cairne's is probably the only WoW death that upset me. It just seemed so pointless to kill him off, especially the way they did it.

Deleted
    Naisha, for if not for her death Maiev wouldn't have gone mad.
    Illidan, for he only wanted the best for his people in WC3(it was later changed as him wanting power, but before that it was not).
    Cairne, for he stood up for peace and was a great leader.

Tyrande, for she... wait, she's not dead? Are you sure? I never see her anywhere and I remember she was all over the place in WC3 protecting her people. Oh, she's a housewife now? Then the Tyrande I loved in WC3 is dead.

Deleted
    Broxigar. Was always fascinated with the greatest orc warrior ever. Also his death felt kinda Deus Ex Machina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang the Younger. If he hadn't died, we wouldn't have a wannabe-Napoleon with a daddy complex on the throne.

Cairne, because his death was ultimately a waste.

Kael'thas, when his goals were slippery-sloped from wanting the best for the blood elves despite whatever damage his reputation took, to serving the Legion/being power-mad, I knew one of my favorite heroes from Warcraft 3 had died long before his health bar hit 0.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    All the great characters from WC3, Arthas and Illidan being the frontrunners.

No idea who Krasus or Naisha even are (some book-only characters?).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post

Naisha was a night elf sentinel from Maiev's party in TFT..... Seems like you need to check up on WC3 again.
    Krasus is or rather was the red dragon Korialzstrazs, the mate of Alexstraza, he can be found at Wyrmrest tower......

10+ Year Old Account

Naisha was Maiev's second-in-command in The Frozen Throne's Night Elf campaign. She was a named Huntress unit, much like Shandris was a named Archer unit. Krasus was a character almost entirely contained within Knaak's Warcraft novels, though he also makes an appearance at Wyrmrest Temple in WoW and he has cameo'd in several Warcraft novels by other authors. He had a semi-major role in Golden's novel Twilight of the Aspects, where he died during a Twilight plot at Wyrmrest Temple.
    Last edited by Thage; 2011-11-10 at 03:42 PM.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Naisha was Maiev's second-in-command in The Frozen Throne's Night Elf campaign. She was a named Hunter unit, much like Shandris was a named Archer unit. Krasus was a character almost entirely contained within Knaak's Warcraft novels, though he also makes an appearance at Wyrmrest Temple in WoW and he has cameo'd in several Warcraft novels by other authors. He had a semi-major role in Golden's novel Twilight of the Aspects, where he died during a Twilight plot at Wyrmrest Temple.
    Huntress* :P

Deleted

Krasus is a book mostly character, although you do see him in WoW at the temple of Wyrmrest and you saw him after the dragons burnt the area in front of the Icecrown Citadel during the Battle for the Wrathgate.

Naisha is a Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne character, she was the lieutanent of Maiev in her hunt for Illidan and one of her friends. People also assume Maiev was a lesbian and she loved Naisha. I don't know what to think, rather belive they were just friends. Naisha died when Illidan took the Eye of Sargeras in the Tomb of Sargeras because the door entry collapsed and only Maiev could blink to the other side. Naisha and some night elves were trapped and drowned as the tomb sank again in the waters. This made Maiev want revenge more then anything.

I was actually quite sad when Arthas died, I really liked him

Deleted
    Kael, Fandral Staghelm, Amazonian Tyrande (replaced by her evil-twin, Damsel Tyrande), Liadrin's Spine and Admiral Proudmoore, seemed like an honourable guy, a little zealous but he had a point.

Bolvar Fordragon, too. I know he isn't technically dead but he might as well be.