Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster View Post
    There's something called a positive attitude.
    I disagree, I'm also irked like Sentinel because I registered almost as soon as swtor was announced too and just finally got invited...the 2-3 day testing peroid is also kinda lame, and now combined with the maintenance (despite the fact my email said I can play at 5:00pm CST), just kinda annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Smithe View Post
    Signed up in March, didn't get an email yet. I guess maybe next week.
    I feel your pain! I have yet to get an invite And I signed up ages ago!

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get an email...been signed up since 09 or 08 and did a beta test weekend =s

10+ Year Old Account
    very happy, couldn't test it before so lets see what SWTOR brings eh?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Received the email with the invite a few hours ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've been interested in the game since the rumors began in 2005. I registered October 21st 2008 when SWTOR was announced. I pre-ordered the second it became available. I haven't been invited to beta and yes, it has truly pissed me off.

However, I'm happy with what I get. 2-3 days of testing and playing with the character creator is totally worth the wait. I'm extremely glad and grateful BioWare is doing this.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Got my pass, of course, site doesnt work properly, cant log in or anything, waiting game ftw.

been waitin' for a pass for a while now. quite curious how it goes.

Hmm, I got general beta testing, but i still got a weekend beta inv xD

And I was feeling special

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised if the NDA lifts ^^

Their forums are completely screwed lol, thank god for this stress test...
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-11-12 at 12:17 AM.
    -K

Cant even use their website. "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!"
    If they cant even run a website, how the hell do they expect to run a game?

Deleted
    It better not be the weekend when Dreamhack is held. If so I'll go batshit crazy at their boot for making me spend the entire event at the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollis View Post
    I think what he is trying to say is that there are multiple sources for the invite coming in the future - if you have a TOR account, your invite will come straight from them. But some people don't have TOR accounts, and they will be able to acquire game codes of some sort from various websites. Don't try to do both, it could screw up your chances for playing.
    well kinda what i was getting at. they will use several media sites for passing out the beta keys and if you go through 1 of those while going through TOR you will rob somebody of a invite which wot be cool

I got the email too, and aww and here I was thinking I finally get to hop into Beta, sorta.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    I got the email too, and aww and here I was thinking I finally get to hop into Beta, sorta.
    zara, you play WoW on alleria back in the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

He's also said on twitter that even if you don't get the email you're invited for the stress test.

Let's also keep in mind that this will be a stress test. Meaning they are trying to break things so they can be better prepared for launch/early access day. Chances are being in the stress test will be more frustrating than anything else. Having the invite and the game downloaded and still not being able to play will turn a lot of people off to the game. While I completely agree with a stress test I am not sure if this is the way to do it. My advice, don't judge the game on a bad stress test experience. This frustrating event will help make the game great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    BioWare community team seems to be very good at confusing people with the emails they sent. SWTOR.com had died for me at least and I'd guess that email has a lot to do with it.
    I know man, reading makes brain hurt right ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    Well I've been interested in the game since the rumors began in 2005. I registered October 21st 2008 when SWTOR was announced. I pre-ordered the second it became available. I haven't been invited to beta and yes, it has truly pissed me off.

However, I'm happy with what I get. 2-3 days of testing and playing with the character creator is totally worth the wait. I'm extremely glad and grateful BioWare is doing this.
    Exactly. First thing my daughter said when I told her it may be very laggy due to it being a stresstest: "as long as I get to try out the character creator it's worth it"

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dwun View Post
    I know man, reading makes brain hurt right ?
    That made me

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post

You act like you are some special snowflake, there are at least couple hundred thousand people who have followed the game as long as you and not nearly all of them are in the beta.

got 1 today
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!