10+ Year Old Account
    Arhiana, thank you so much ^.^ Wonderful work

PM Request:
    Original -

Cropped version -

And avatars -

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

Done downloading and re-installing the game, also installed the latest model viewer - it starts up as it should, however crashes once I'm trying to select character race and gender.
    Anyone knows what's causing this and is there an easy solution? Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Another "I'm bored and making sigs of all my own characters" sig:

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Done downloading and re-installing the game, also installed the latest model viewer - it starts up as it should, however crashes once I'm trying to select character race and gender.
    Anyone knows what's causing this and is there an easy solution? Thanks!
    Are you sure that it's fully patched via the downloader? Crashing when selecting models tends to happen if it's not fully patched/updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Another "I'm bored and making sigs of all my own characters" sig:

Hold shift when resizing so your characters don't turn out all flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hold shift when resizing so your characters don't turn out all flat.
    Bah, I thought I did. I'll try again, thanks for tips.

Are you sure that it's fully patched via the downloader? Crashing when selecting models tends to happen if it's not fully patched/updated.
    Hm, well, according to the launcher it's up to date, not sure what's going on really, argh!

Hm, well, according to the launcher it's up to date, not sure what's going on really, argh!
    Have you tried any of the other WMV's on the list? The Binary ones always work for me. Or if it was the Binary one that you were using, try the Devwork one.

Have you tried any of the other WMV's on the list? The Binary ones always work for me. Or if it was the Binary one that you were using, try the Devwork one.
    Yeah, I thought it had something to do with that as well, but I've tried both now and none works :/

Yeah, I thought it had something to do with that as well, but I've tried both now and none works :/
    The 64 bit and the 32 one?

If neither work, I have no idea. Sorry. :/

Edit: Oooh. Check if your background downloader is running. That may be messing with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    PMR;

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 03:44 PM ----------

There is a bunch of tutorials on the first page, they are really good to get a grip on the small things on wow signatures.
    Since you already have experience in editing pictures they will probably be really useful to you, since they rarely go in to depths on photoshop. More on how to actually make these signatures.
    (That might have bit a been confusing reading it over, what I want to say is pretty much. Great tutorials - fist page )

Thanks, i'll do that And nice goblin sig, tho if i'd have to point something out it would probably be the overlayed text at the shoulders sadly. It's good, but not my type

Background downloader ain't running. Tried the Binary one but still crashes. I'm so confused!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was crashing too sometimes on trying to load characters, if I went and pulled them up directly myself from armory and then copy/pasted the link directly, it was the only way I could get it to load them.

Okay, so I randomly opened the background downloader since I'm out of ideas, and noticed it's actually downloading something. Suppose that's why the model viewer is crashing *facedesk*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyllee View Post
    Where has Geek been? I miss seeing her work! (Not that the rest of you aren't great :P)
    I have been (and still am) super sick. I've got a nasty flu virus and it's been keeping me in bed most of the day.

<3

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Ye it tends to do that once in a while, and normally it brings some sort of work with it:

Oh my effing god. There goes my wallpaper request que!

Nice work, Soko. I feel like a total nub again! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo4life View Post
    Thanks, i'll do that And nice goblin sig, tho if i'd have to point something out it would probably be the overlayed text at the shoulders sadly. It's good, but not my type
    Hehe, that was the one thing i was not completely happy with Tried to put the text everywhere but it just looked so messy so ended up there so you could actually read it

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

PM Request:

And avatars -
    One of my fav female humans i've seen to date, finally one with half an expression! Great work!
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    Love the work and time artists put into these requests. If you would find the time to do this wallpaper for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arvel/advanced http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...Z13/ingame.png
    Gear set: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...8fy8o1_500.jpg gear set from the npc Yesera if you wish can use another druid set anything simplistic that would go with a druid.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Want to be in night elf form using starfall. I like the glow around my character when you use this spell.
    General colour scheme: Nature with a night glow type of look
    Any extras: To be near the world tree. Feel free to do what ever you think looks best with sizes,scale,and details.

Made a post almost 2 weeks ago. Again if an artist takes this request I will appreciate it greatly.
    Bump after another week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    One of my fav female humans i've seen to date, finally one with half an expression! Great work!
    Heh. Thanks. I usually despise the model in general (and avoid it like the plague), but this signature turned out rather well.

Thanks Ely a bunch for pointing out the background downloader. Got the model viewer to work now! <3