Poll: Will you get D3 in its release date?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkan View Post
    Having become increasingly convinced D3 is being designed by a mob of poorly trained monkeys flinging poo at a pie chart of focus group statistics, no, I won't be getting it. Waiting on Torchlight 2 here.
    Wouldnt say its that bad but indeed I have no faith on the game. Well, blizzard itself doesnt as well for making the annual pass thing. The story this far is super weak in my opinion (Leoric again, diablo again, cain ONCE AGAIN captured, adria is acctually the mother of the npc we meet early in game and she is also cain's nephew). If anything the main villains this time should be the other two demons (i know they show up in the game but they should be the main villains). Ah, Tristam again and a new city with the creative name of "new tristam".

Everything this far I already did at diablo I and II.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    No mods. Always online[...]Never gonna buy it.[/I] But I'm still gonna play it. Don't ask me how. Common sense.
    Let's no forget the strange changes to the storyline (which makes it worse), how it seems to deviate from the Diablo and Diablo 2 settings (being just another high fantasy game), everything flashes and explodes in amazing colours and even a simple Barbarian swinging a weapon becomes too flashy, it is like Marvel Vs. Capcom meets Diablo 3. RMAH, how Blizzard answers to Activision, how stupid some of their propositions are well, do not play Diablo 3 on a plane, play something else instead - whaaaat?, how dumbed down the game has become... No Blizzard North, and so on.

Might check it out just for the sake of it, but I will not give Blizzard any money for it.
    Last edited by Niter; 2011-11-12 at 11:31 PM.

Annual pass. /love free stuff

What kind of question is that?
    yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Niter View Post
    Let's no forget the strange changes to the storyline (which makes it worse), how it seems to deviate from the Diablo and Diablo 2 settings (being just another high fantasy game), everything flashes and explodes in amazing colours and even a simple Barbarian swinging a weapon becomes too flashy, it is like Marvel Vs. Capcom meets Diablo 3. RMAH, how Blizzard answers to Activision, how stupid some of their propositions are well, do not play Diablo 3 on a plane, play something else instead - whaaaat?, how dumbed down the game has become... No Blizzard North, and so on.

Might check it out just for the sake of it, but I will not give Blizzard any money for it.
    If you want to play more Diablo 1/2 then no one's stopping you from playing them. Diablo 3 is a new game and it's rather sad that you're bashing it before you've even tried it. The things you dislike now might not make it to release.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    If you want to play more Diablo 1/2 then no one's stopping you from playing them. Diablo 3 is a new game and it's rather sad that you're bashing a game you've never tried.
    It is good that you have a different opinion. Now let me have mine and be done with it. You are not right, I am not right, it is a matter of perspective. Plus, I never said what you think I said

I'll be getting it...FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Annual Pass.

yup. annual pass

Hum, you summed well everything I feel about it as well. The first act of diablo II was amazing, the part i got to play until now in the beta is just a sad attempt to igualate it. Plus, the classes, ugh!

Also, I read in a magazine (really hope they are wrong) that the heroes from the previous game are ALSO going MAD. Does this remember you of anything? They already used this at diablo II and tons of times at wow. Why is blizzard completly refusing to make new stories? Why just change one thing here and one there and say its new and creative? I really dont understand them anymore.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    I'll be getting it...FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Annual Pass.
    NO your actually paying $180 for a copy of D3

15x12=180
    Stand ed. 60
    Collectors ed. 70-80

either way your paying 3x the amount by subbing to wow for a year with annual pass. So enjoy your 1 copy of D3 for the price of 3.

I'm LOLing at everyone that got annual pass. Guess that makes up for losing 500k subs in 2 quarters

Maybe. As I'll have to see if the release build can run on my computer.

I was really looking forward to D3...up till a year ago. Time it has taken to release D3 has left me annoyed with it, especially with all of the stupid rules they put in place for the beta. Sorta sad, but oh well, I was very cross over the "required internet connection to play" fiasco anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Hum, you summed well everything I feel about it as well. The first act of diablo II was amazing, the part i got to play until now in the beta is just a sad attempt to igualate it. Plus, the classes, ugh!

Also, I read in a magazine (really hope they are wrong) that the heroes from the previous game are ALSO going MAD. Does this remember you of anything? They already used this at diablo II and tons of times at wow. Why is blizzard completly refusing to make new stories? Why just change one thing here and one there and say its new and creative? I really dont understand them anymore.
    Fully agreed. I played the beta last week, and I got the same feeling. It is my opinion that Blizzard games are like the Call of Duty franchise nowadays. Most of it is technically amazing, but the games fail to wow me (got it? ). Maybe being 28 years old and not easily impressed, having played many games since I was a child, but Diablo 3 IMHO just cannot do it, and decisions by Blizzard are despicable to me to say the least.

Just my opinion, and opinions are not facts, so the horde quoting and bashing other opinions should keep that in mind too

Quote Originally Posted by evilhunter32 View Post
    NO your actually paying $180 for a copy of D3

15x12=180
    Stand ed. 60
    Collectors ed. 70-80

either way your paying 3x the amount by subbing to wow for a year with annual pass. So enjoy your 1 copy of D3 for the price of 3.

I'm LOLing at everyone that got annual pass. Guess that makes up for losing 500k subs in 2 quarters
    If they would've subbed for a year anyway, free Diablo. If they would've subbed for 8 months, same price Diablo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will! or well already got it via the pass. : )
    Also ordered the Collectors Edition which will just add on my b.net account and replace the free one. :3

It is good that you have a different opinion. Now let me have mine and be done with it. You are not right, I am not right, it is a matter of perspective. Plus, I never said what you think I said
    It's not really about opinion. It's about you judging Diablo 3 before trying it and actually getting an opinion of the game, right now you're only making assumptions from a work in progress.

It's not so different from disliking a person you've never met because of rumors, instead of at least talking to the person...
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2011-11-13 at 12:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, WoW Annual Pass for me. Although I'm considering nabbing the CE if I have the cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan to pre-order the collector's edition. I'm ecstatic about the artbook and D2 USB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    Already preordered, so yes :-)

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 10:06 PM ----------

Where's the fun in playing D3 if you only play half the game and dont play the auction house :-/
    I play games for mainly for the story and gameplay comes next. I play it for the fun, not for the item farm. I'd've never cared if there wasn't an auction house. There was no auction house in Diablo 1 & 2 and wasn't there any fun in it? Aren't the thousands of other RPG's out there which don't require constant internet connection, fun? They want you to believe that the constant internet connection is for things like that. But it is nothing but Blizzard's version of the UPlay, the dirty DRM used by Ubisoft.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0