Please note that Glyph of Tiger's Fury is not likely to overtake Glyph of Bloodletting if you use a 1 min activated trinket like APS or Kiroptyric Sigil, and synch up the activation of the trinket with the activation of Tiger's Fury. Mew Formulation and Rawr will NOT give you the correct results in this case because they cannot handle the concept of synchronized activations, while Mew Simulation (and possibly Simcraft) can.

Major glyphs are generally open to preference.

Regarding UW, it's been considered that the only blue trinket better than it is Tia's Grace. Though you should try to go for Fluid Death at some point. Typically speaking, you will want to rip when you need to. There is a grace period of 2 seconds of waiting on TF for it to be dps-positive, otherwise you lose dps. I would recommend against GoTF, as it will make it more difficult to sync TF with rake and other procs (such as Ancient Petrified Seed proc).

About your dummy dps, how long do you stay on the dummy? The agi proc is actually a decent deal. I averaged out the proc and added that amount to your base agi (it was approximately 311 agi) and the dps it spat out was 15.6k, which would put it in the range of your dummy trials.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Also I'm seeing conflicting reports of Kiroptyric Sigil having a 60 second cooldown (MMO-C) and a 90 second cooldown (Wowhead).
    db.mmo-champ is rounding down the cooldown for some reason, it's 90sec on the ptr and on wowhead.

Also, I seem to have trouble staying below the expertise cap, with expertise on relic, tier gloves, tier legs, belt, boots and ring. :/
    Even with reforging expertise away on every item, I end up at 839 exp rating. (and on the boots i'd rather be reforging haste->mastery)
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-11-15 at 11:25 AM.

I still have question about secondary stats order in 4.3 depending on set bonuses, so:
    2p13 bonus:
    mastery: it's affect rip dmg that will have a bit longer duration due to it's refreshed
    haste: affect energy regeneration and melee attacks with set bonuses not really usefull coz of small amout it gives
    crit: more crits=> more double CP => more often FB and rip refreshing in time
    hit/exp: less misses more CP=> a bit often FB and not wasting energy or some attacks
    4p13 bonus:
    mastery: not affecting TF or Ravage!
    haste: not affecting TF or Ravage!
    crit: If Ravage! is always crit on proc, so it also not really affecting bonus, otherwise it more dmg
    haste/exp: not giving a chance to miss on Revange!

well, I'm not really a pro in stats numbers investigation, so if I mistaken somewhere fix me plz,
    so I want detailed explanation about why mastery `is king` again what about haste&crit and should I foget about hit/exp cap again or not ?
    Last edited by Zstr; 2011-11-15 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    Ravage!...pls it's "Ravage!" Anyway I think Mihir posted the result of his huge sims some time ago. And for sure we can't call mastery "the king" because its difference is not as big as you think it would.

MasterNewbie: Thank you for the response. I was using GoTF merely for the purpose of comparing the DPS prior and subsequent to replacing my old gear and updating reforges, enchants and gems. I do plan on purchasing Fluid Death, obviously, but I'm currently short of JP.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    About your dummy dps, how long do you stay on the dummy? The agi proc is actually a decent deal. I averaged out the proc and added that amount to your base agi (it was approximately 311 agi) and the dps it spat out was 15.6k, which would put it in the range of your dummy trials.
    Most likely not long enough. I stayed there for about three minutes. I just ran another test, having replaced GoTF with GoB, staying on the dummy for almost seven minutes, and changing the strategy somewhat (like not waiting for TF to come off CD before reapplying Rip, unless TF is right about coming off). I ended up with slightly above 15.7k DPS, but I don't feel my execution was quite optimal--I did a few mistakes. I then did another attempt, still around seven minutes, but not quite optimal this time either. It resulted in slightly more than 16k DPS.

This is still quite a bit more than what Mew says is optimal. In contrast to the previous simulation, I added 320 agility ((10s / 53s) * 1710) to account for my second trinket, swapped GoTF with GoB, put Encounter Duration Randomization to 10%, and ticked off Randomize RNG Seed and High Resolution Timer. The simulated DPS landed at approximately 15450. How did you get 15.6k?
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2011-11-15 at 01:14 PM.

When I run a Mew sim I usually set it at 480s with 20% randomization w/ high res timer. Aside from the agi change, nothing else was touched.

Hm, by using those settings the DPS dropped by 100, placing it 300 DPS below you. Not that significant, but still. I don't know what kind of scenario Mew is currently using, but maybe it's something more complex than I arranged, which could explain the optimal DPS being less than what I pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    crit: If Ravage! is always crit on proc, so it also not really affecting bonus, otherwise it more dmg
    haste/exp: not giving a chance to miss on Revange!
    Ravage! does not always crit. And you probably meant hit/exp. If I remember correctly the proc won't vanish on a miss.

I think they meant Predatory Strikes - not that it meant a guaranteed crit even above 80% enemy HP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Also, I seem to have trouble staying below the expertise cap, with expertise on relic, tier gloves, tier legs, belt, boots and ring. :/
    Even with reforging expertise away on every item, I end up at 839 exp rating. (and on the boots i'd rather be reforging haste->mastery)
    That is why I went with the Cystalized Firestone upgrade to the relic. That should bring you below the expertise cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    That is why I went with the Cystalized Firestone upgrade to the relic. That should bring you below the expertise cap.
    Apparently he is talking about the future tier 13 items not tier 12.

Is there any specific way to go when purchasing VP items? I'm not sure if I can rely on legs and hands dropping from BH. If I were to do so, however, there might not be any point in starting with T12 chest?

Chest and legs have the same price and item budget, and thus a similar upgrade value when looking at currently equipped items of the same lower iLvl. The decisive point here, however weak, is indeed that the legs might drop from BH. (another point may be that the chest has better sockets, and that the "epic" chest enchant is way cheaper than the leg armor)
    So, chest first. Though, if you would be breaking 2T11 with your first piece of T12, you might want to wait until you have acquired two pieces.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healingftw View Post
    Apparently he is talking about the future tier 13 items not tier 12.
    I understood what he was getting at, but I'm just saying in my BiS list, I actually have the Crystallized Firestone as my relic due to the crap-ton amount of expertise blizzard put onto the T13 gear. It's great for Bears, but for Kitties, it's too much.

Nathanyel: Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    (another point may be that the chest has better sockets, and that the "epic" chest enchant is way cheaper than the leg armor)
    I am a leatherworker.

Though, if you would be breaking 2T11 with your first piece of T12, you might want to wait until you have acquired two pieces.
    Obviously. Although, I'm about to purchase the T11 chest so that I can replace the T11 gloves with the Molten Front gloves. When I eventually come to the point of purchasing the T12 chest, I can alternatively go back to the T11 gloves in order to retain the set bonus, despite diminishing the quality of the hands slot. I'm quite certain that would result in a DPS increase, due to the chest piece being of superior quality (in comparison to the hands slot's reduction) in addition to having a greater stat budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    I am a leatherworker.
    Uh... well, Peerless Stats is still closer to the cost of Dragonbone Leg Reinforcements than to that of Dragonscale Leg Armor :P

Molten Front gloves are indeed an interesting dynamic due to the mid-tier iLvl and good secondary stats.

Deleted
    Preliminary stat weights based on 4.3 bis gear simulations with the latest version of mew (with some custom modifications to determine the value of haste better):

Weapon DPS: 7.10
    Agility: 4.95
    Mastery: 1.99
    Haste: 1.97
    Hit/Exp: 1.91
    Crit: 1.86

Thanks Mihir, haste and mastery for sure close. Anyway once we break our firelands set-bonuses on live, we'll like mastery more right away I'll take it?

Has your BIS changed you posted a few pages back by the way? It seems correct to me atleast.

Quick thought, can't run it through any sim at this computer, does 2T13 (ideally both pieces normal, but more likely 1 normal and 1 RF) justify breaking 4T12?