The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Will MMO-Champion "front page" SWTOR changes and patch notes?

Swtor has over four million pre-orders alone right now,with god only knows how many more people just going to walk out and buy a copy release day...and I have to admit I'm curious about MMO-Champions stance on the game.

Will they "front page" changes and patch notes to Swtor like they do WoW? Will the Swtor forums get expanded?

Does a mmorpg have to have a certain number of base subscribers to get added to MMO-Champion?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopXQ View Post
    Swtor has over four million pre-orders alone right now,with god only knows how many more people just going to walk out and buy a copy release day...and I have to admit I'm curious about MMO-Champions stance on the game.

Will they "front page" changes and patch notes to Swtor like they do WoW? Will the Swtor forums get expanded?

Does a mmorpg have to have a certain number of base subscribers to get added to MMO-Champion?
    where are you getting those numbers?
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi View Post
    where are you getting those numbers?
    By 4 million, he really means 800,000.

And no, MMO-Champion will not be front paging any SWTOR changes or patch notes because it's not a Blizzard game.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    By 4 million, he really means 800,000.

And no, MMO-Champion will not be front paging any SWTOR changes or patch notes because it's not a Blizzard game.
    And by 800,000, you mean physical copies from the US (I think, might be around the world as well).

Most likely no since MMO-Champion has been semi devoted to WoW news for quite a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    And by 800,000, you mean physical copies from the US (I think, might be around the world as well).

Most likely no since MMO-Champion has been semi devoted to WoW news for quite a while now.
    No, you're right, it's physical copies in America alone, and next week it will be nine hundred thousand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isnt it a bit early? Wait for release for thing like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreavus View Post
    No, you're right, it's physical copies in America alone, and next week it will be nine hundred thousand.
    yup, it goes up by 60k each weeks, 865k this week.
    http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php

From statement of a EA representative i can say its well over BF3 preorder, but without the Origin, digital and Europe Sales its bit hard to know
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-11-17 at 02:20 AM.

Most probably not, OP.

WoW still has the biggest MMO population, and Boubouille doesn't want to insult WoW players by showing SWTOR updates on the front page (because we all know how sensitive people get about other games )
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    because we all know how sensitive people get about other games
    which is sad :/

Deleted
    Would be really smart for Boub to catch in on the SWTOR frenzy and be the number 1 source.

However judging by how little he has posted on it, I don't think he's really interested. Might be smarter to wait and see if it doesn't flop but then again another website might have taken the main coverage spot by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conscript closed a thread like this earlier.

Wait and see, but don't count on it. If anything, Bibi will add the news in at the bottom of the WoW news, more than likely.

Closing.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net