Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    I'm praying that there's enough spirit gear off the VP vendor. Looks like I'll be sitting all tier having looted just 1 piece again (and that didn't even have spirit on it). Seriously....Blizzard is failing Holy Priests hard, yet again.
    You have to include Tier tokens as boss drop gear....and according to wowhead, all FIVE tier pieces have spirit on them for healers. Not to mention the ring and neck and OH that are all spirit haste. If you think Blizzard is failing Holy Priests, you are very mistaken.

On another note, on the PTR, Mor'chok was dropping tier tokens in 10 man normal. It's not listed here. Was that a glitch, or just a miss by MMO?

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    One spirit cloth drop is simply not good enough. I wont be coming back.
    I'm so happy that you are taking this loot table and thinking that these are the only epics in the game. Valor points give you plenty of options to choose from. Sorry they couldn't accomodate your personal need for only raid drops in 4.3. Peace and we won't miss you, if you actually decide to leave the game.

You will replace all that gear with quest level greens at level 88.

Quote Originally Posted by TaddParker View Post
    I'm so happy that you are taking this loot table and thinking that these are the only epics in the game. Valor points give you plenty of options to choose from. Sorry they couldn't accomodate your personal need for only raid drops in 4.3. Peace and we won't miss you, if you actually decide to leave the game.
    Never said I was leaving the game. I just mentioned that I hope the VP gear has plenty of spirit gear. If I have to rely on Tier tokens for all my spirit gear, considering the randomness of tokens and the amount of competition there will be among my raid (5/10 needing the same piece that only drops 33% of the time....or worse depending on how bad your raid's RNG is), it'll likely take me until MoP to get what I need. Just very frustrated at the itemization this expansion.
    Last edited by Chudah; 2011-11-17 at 02:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Don't you mean 86?

I've seen all the raid loot before on wowheadnews, all the VP stuff too and also craftable items and i saw NO Spell DPS (spiritless) Off-hand in the item level of the content, only saw 1 in the 5-mans which has only 378 item level.

But then I saw an item here http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=77938#see-also ,which has the same model as the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Off-hand, so i hoped that there will be any and the loot table will be changed according to this. But now this loot table shows the same thing and according to wowhead the source of this item is unknown so i guess this won't be added. So really? There won't be Off-hand item for Mages and Warlocks in this content? If someone knows how to contact Blizzard to warn them, then please do it:P. Or i just want to know if it's directly made.

I also looked at it strange, that the Hunters have a Polearm and a Gun from Deathwing too and the "Kiril, Fury of Beasts" procs from ranged attacks too, and I'm sure it was intented to make a feral (even if it's a bear or a cat) larger by the proc but not a human. But if end-gear DPS will be balanced this way it's okay, i'm not jealous about hunters.:P

And for those, who are worrying, that Dual Wield Frost DKs won't have weapon from Deathwing, I tell you that the "Souldrinker", will be definatley BiS for them, as it's no ICD of the proc and procs with 15% chance and the DK's Presence make this proc much more frequently. But still it's best for a Protection Warrior or Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I disagree with this. Care bear raids should not be getting sweet vanity items. Those are reserved for the real raiders in the game, the ones who actually accomplish something great like killing stuff on heroic mode.
    I absolutely love ignorant kids like this, I am deployed 2-6 months every year for the army, and somethings 1yr, so its hard to stay in a Sch guild and raid, so im very thankful for this LFR even if it does fail i still have a chance now and then, and well deserved ban...

Don't know if it's here where we report those things but [Insignia of the Corrupted Mind] is DPS not healing trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Don't you mean 86?
    People don't instantly gear up on the next level. Usually around the second or third level up, most of their previous gear will be replaced.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Never said I was leaving the game. I just mentioned that I hope the VP gear has plenty of spirit gear. If I have to rely on Tier tokens for all my spirit gear, considering the randomness of tokens and the amount of competition there will be among my raid (5/10 needing the same piece that only drops 33% of the time....or worse depending on how bad your raid's RNG is), it'll likely take me until MoP to get what I need. Just very frustrated at the itemization this expansion.
    The raid drops and tier token drops are all the same RNG, and it's par for the course 10 man raiding. My guild has killed Shannox 21 times normal and heroic...we have yet to see the neck drop off of him. Yes, it's bad RNG, but that's how it goes sometimes. You have a higher chance at tier tokens because one is always guaranteed to drop every boss kill. Between all the shared boss drops and the random pieces, you have a much lower chance at getting a specific gear piece on any given kill. Blizzard already said they are increasing token drops for 10 mans to account for all the tier slots coming from the raid alone. That might explain why Mor'chok was dropping them on the PTR in 10 man. You can also get your 384 tier gear out of LFR, so if you really can't wait for a drop in 10 man, you can run that also. I don't know how your guild does loot, but for me using EPGP, the fewer raid drops I take, the higher my PR will be for all those yummy tier pieces.

Maybe do a bit of gear checking before you just assume: ZOMG There's only one cloth spirit raid drop, Blizz hates holy priests! There is absolutely no lack of spirit gear for holy priests, and you would have seen that had you actually spent a few minutes to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    With this behaviour never loot an item, because after some moths it will be nothing. Or never take a shower because you will be dirty next day.

On the PTR Horrifying Horn Arbalest is not listed as part of Warlord Zon'ozz's loot table in the Dungeon Journal as of 11/17 (4.3 version 15005)The Crossbow and Gun are not part of any bosses loot table as of right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    That chick on the left in that first fan art reminds me of Rosa from FF4...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oztington View Post
    so... LFR doesnt get the mount... wtf
    lol you serious..?

Deleted

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    Man comments like these make my head hurt. I'm sorry but if you couldn't manage to raid at all without the LFR tool then you probably shouldn't be playing an MMO. With how short and easy todays raids are you have no excuse of claiming only those with no life can see all the content. And I'm only talking about normal modes. The issue is seeing the content not getting the best loots so heroic doesn't matter.

I find time to clear normal Firelands on multiple alts each week and each full run takes a handful of hours only. If you can't spare 3 to 4 hours a week to raid then why bother playing this game. I mean really?

Also I do think it's lame to offer normal modes an uglier version of the Life-Binder mount. Part of what makes Mimiron's Head, and Invincible so special is how hard it was to get them. I never got one sadly, but I'm not complaining about that. There should be two mounts really, one for the heroic final boss, and one for doing the raid achievement for said zone.
    You fail to understand that not all people can stick to a schedule on a game(or even want to for that matter), doesn't matter how long it is.

LFR is FTW! I for one am one of the people I am talking about

EDIT: Also means more room for actual trading in /2
    Last edited by mmoc9e94235ac9; 2011-11-17 at 04:02 PM.

By the sound of LFR easiness do I presume correctly that currently on PTR it is easier than "live" 5m hcs?

i like this gear looks alot better itemized then FL gear. though still not that good..some classes probibly will be pissed at the gear but for me? this seems good.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the tendrils from Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps look badass. Better not be some cheap animation. Also, yummy trinkets.
    Why do we only travel outwards in space? Lets try going up or down.

Bring back Warcraft, for Chen's sake.

Seems to be a problem with the tooltips on most of trinkets.

Anyone notice a number of these are miscategorized? If someone else already brought this up, sorry, didn't look through 7 pages. For example, I seriously doubt Maw of the Dragonlord would be considered a SPELL DPS weapon. Proof reading ftw.