New PC Build - all compatible?

Have decided to demote my current 5-year-old PC to Kids PC. With the assistance of my other half, who knows a hell of a lot more about all this than I, we've come up with this build. I intend to play WoW, along with other games that take my fancy along the way, eg Skyrim, GW2 etc, and would like to do so on reasonably high (wouldn't say no to Ultra) settings.

I am wanting to check that all this is compatible, nothing too under/overkill for all-around gaming, Power Supply is adequate and so on.

Links from the Australian site I intend to buy from:
    Case: CoolerMaster Centurion 5 II Black
    PSU: Antec Basiq 500W Plus (Changed to Antec High Current 520W)
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K
    MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3 B3
    RAM: Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3T1K2/8GX (2x4GB) DDR3
    Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti Overclocked 1GB
    SSD: Crucial M4 128GB
    CD Drive: Lite-On IHAS324 24x DVDRW

Note: Have a spare HDD to add in. Have the potential to add another lot of RAM to bring it to 16GB total, though feel it's unnecessary for now. Already have mouse/keyboard, will add a monitor when have found a nice one. (Found one)
    Last edited by Kirsaarn; 2011-11-18 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Build updates

Deleted
    Caught in the spam-filter, so here is a free bump.

All in all, it looks good. I would personally get another PSU, the XFX Core Edition PRO 550W is a better choice and should be around the same price. You might also want to include an aftermarket heatsink for your CPU if you intend to overclock. As for the RAM, you won't really need 16GB unless you plan to do some serious and heavy multi-tasking.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I would personally get another PSU, the XFX Core Edition PRO 550W is a better choice and should be around the same price. You might also want to include an aftermarket heatsink for your CPU if you intend to overclock.
    Hmm, can't find that particular PSU on the store it'd all be ordered from. Was the wattage increase the main factor in that one, or simply the better value? Unsure whether to choose another from the available options.
    Will keep the heatsink in mind - too new to all this to be meddling with overclocking just yet, but trying to keep the options open-ended should I get more comfortable with the concept.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsaarn View Post
    Hmm, can't find that particular PSU on the store it'd all be ordered from. Was the wattage increase the main factor in that one, or simply the better value? Unsure whether to choose another from the available options.
    The reason was more quality and reliability rather than more wattage. I have heard good things (and recommended) Antec EarthWatt and TruePower (or HighCurrent) PSUs before (I have a Antec HighCurrent 750W myself), but never "Basiq". It should be noted that Antec isn't the OEM of these products, they basically just slap their name on them. The Corsair CX600 v2 is also a decent (yet mislabeled) PSU to pick for about the same price and performance. Just note that the CX600 can only push ~480W on the 12V rail (the XFX Core Edition 550W is rated for ~530W on the 12V rail).

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsaarn View Post
    Will keep the heatsink in mind - too new to all this to be meddling with overclocking just yet, but trying to keep the options open-ended should I get more comfortable with the concept.
    You can always get a heatsink later on, but overclocking an 2500k to say 4.2 or 4.3Ghz is far from hard, and can be done by your average user by just following a guide. It offers a pretty substantial performance increase, but the stock cooler is just barely enough to cope with the temperature at such clocks.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-11-18 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I have heard good things (and recommended) Antec EarthWatt and TruePower (or HighCurrent) PSUs before (I have a Antec HighCurrent 750W myself), but never "Basiq".
    Have had a browse of them; for a little extra than the Basiq, the Antec High Current 520W looks like the go.