Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jeeze look at rogues, no wonder they are getting a 6th usable legendary...

The daily blink is awesome as always . I haven't even played Skyrim yet, still think its funny, take it easy guys, its a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    cant help but noticing that mages are 7th on number of chars.. only locks and rogues below us.
    Out of the pure dps classes mages are 2nd, its not surprising that classes with multiple roles (tank/dps, heals/dps or all 3) are above mages. I think we all know what the graph would look like if mages had tank and healing specs...

Deleted
    Can someone explain to me why according to that graph, there are 1121 people with Tarecgosa on the 1st of November, then on the 8th of November only 1062 people have it. Is this an overall count of people with the staff or are the stats based on how many new players get the staff in a week?

Im not completely surprised by the warlock 5k valor stats, most times you dont have to gear up too heavily in randoms in order to unleash some serious damage. Thus if you competantly pick your gear properly and not waste it you should be able to be ready for raiding well below the amount that it takes most other classes to acquire gear for raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baldcore View Post
    Im not completely surprised by the warlock 5k valor stats, most times you dont have to gear up too heavily in randoms in order to unleash some serious damage. Thus if you competantly pick your gear properly and not waste it you should be able to be ready for raiding well below the amount that it takes most other classes to acquire gear for raiding.
    You still need some very good gear to do competitive dps as warlock comparing to lets say mages and dks. And not to mention the
    skillcap which is obviously alot higher. But thats another discussion.

Seeing locks and rogues being lowest is not surprising at all since those are two of the hardest classes to master currently in the game
    compared to paladins for example. Its all there in the stats

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    The Daily Blink really needs to stop making stuff. They clearly have lost any of the wit and humor they 'used' to have. All I get from that comic is that "LOLZ SKYRIM IS BTRRER TAN WIW" Justify it all you want, but even if it's an "unfair and unreasonable" (and I'll personally add in uneducated) comparison, they could have at least tried to make wow sound better than they did
    .-At level 4 in wow, you can single-handedly curb a rebellion (Undead), take on a legion of Worgen, be the largest business tycoon in the area (Goblin), and much more.
    -Warrior Shouts can send people running for their lives, disorient people to the point that their movement is impaired, cause enemies to use less force with their attacks, and even rally allies, giving them more vitality
    .-Exploration gives you achievements, tabards, as well as knowledge of locations that would be relevant for later (WELL, I'll give you that it isn't much, but it's still more than 'fatigue')

I have nothing against Skyrim, but the Daily Blink is really peeving me lately.
    Its a joke mate, its a joke. Take a few breaths and get over it

Deleted
    If you take all the characters which have more than 5K Conquest points too i'm pretty sure the statistics will be more accurate, especially for mages.

The Daily Blink really needs to stop making stuff. They clearly have lost any of the wit and humor they 'used' to have. All I get from that comic is that "LOLZ SKYRIM IS BTRRER TAN WIW" Justify it all you want, but even if it's an "unfair and unreasonable" (and I'll personally add in uneducated) comparison, they could have at least tried to make wow sound better than they did
    .-At level 4 in wow, you can single-handedly curb a rebellion (Undead), take on a legion of Worgen, be the largest business tycoon in the area (Goblin), and much more.
    -Warrior Shouts can send people running for their lives, disorient people to the point that their movement is impaired, cause enemies to use less force with their attacks, and even rally allies, giving them more vitality
    .-Exploration gives you achievements, tabards, as well as knowledge of locations that would be relevant for later (WELL, I'll give you that it isn't much, but it's still more than 'fatigue')

Why so serious?

Joke is joke.

educated jokes must be the best jokes ever lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand that it's supposed to be a joke, but supposed to be and is are two entirely different animals.
    Because a single person's opinion is cold hard facts? Right? It is funny. Because even the positive stuff about Skyrim in that comic are grossly exaggerated. So even while making fun of WoW they are making fun of Skyrim. This DB is an example of what every "fanboy/fangirl" does to their beloved games. They make "their" game sound super exciting and down play any game that isn't theirs. As seen in this quote:

-Warrior Shouts can send people running for their lives, disorient people to the point that their movement is impaired, cause enemies to use less force with their attacks, and even rally allies, giving them more vitality.
    I mean that makes WoW sound amazing. But, in reality, those things happen for maybe 5 quests (With the exception of the Undead, that's the ENTIRE Silverpine quest experience). In WoW you have collect bat shit. In Skyrim you have to deliver "love letters" to make a woman choose a man. WOW! OMG BOTH ARE EXCITING! Not really.

What you should do, and this is just a suggestion, is not take it so personally.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-11-19 at 01:13 PM.

I might not be reading it right, but did people lose their legendary staffs from 6'th > 13'th of september?=/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xEviZu View Post
    Can someone explain to me why according to that graph, there are 1121 people with Tarecgosa on the 1st of November, then on the 8th of November only 1062 people have it. Is this an overall count of people with the staff or are the stats based on how many new players get the staff in a week?
    It's how many people get the staff per week, like it says on the title.

The graph did show one surprise to me. Shaman placing higher than warrriors or death knights. I can see them placing fairly high due to being a healer with two very different styles of dps to choose from for offspecs, but to place ahead of two tanks caught me a little by suprirse, even ahead of hunters is a little bit of a surprise.

I luled so hard at daily blink. I love those guys.

Classic example of a WoW fanboy. It is a joke, geez. "Warrior Shouts can send people running for their lives, disorient people to the point that their movement is impaired, cause enemies to use less force with their attacks, and even rally allies, giving them more vitality." lol wow man you look way to fair into things .. at the end of the day, it IS only 582 AP, a fear, and a slow...just wow.

It's a graph of NEW staves not how many people total owned the staff. So by the 1st of Nov 1121 people had recieved the staff, between the 1st of Nov and the 8th of Nov only 1062 people got the staff.

nice fucking Skyrim spoiler in the daily blink, for fucks sake

The Daily Blink is once again funny and so true... I love the people raging at the Blink protecting WoW, go try out other games for once

The only problem with this is that it doesn't separate roles for the classes, It would be interesting to see each classes representation for each role.

It clearly says the graph is about how many people get the staff per week.-