Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So I took pictures to remember my Beta weekend

These pictures are taken at 1440x900, running the game at absolutely maximum settings. I did have to resize them for ease of use.

Thats all! If you have questions about certain pics just ask.

In general I loved my beta weekend, I played for about 40 hours and enjoyed every minute. The companion system is quite well done, and the crafting system utilizing companions is amazing. I was able to level to 25, and my professions were all at roughly 150. Making my companions craft didn't impede on my ability to level at all, and it was still fun and exciting to see what they came back with each time.

I tested out pvp on my last day, and as a tank it was very enjoyable. Huttball was new and exciting, and alderaan was fun as well. The scripting of each battleground really makes you pay attention to your team, and makes you feel like you should contribute to winning the fight (Imho).

The only problem I had during beta was on Taris, it had a coding problem that many experienced which required ridiculously long load times, and disconnected people often. But every other planet I went to was solid.

1 Month to go!!! If you have questions about different portions of the game just ask, I tried to test everything during my beta weekend.

Nar Shadaa is definitely my favorite scenery so far (I've only seen Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Balmorra, Nar Shadaa & Tatooine). The Vegas-esque thing is just gorgeous--especially when you take taxis to other buildings!

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice images... I was too afraid to press Print Screen... I was told by a buddy with full Beta Access we weren't allowed to screen shot or have any additional programs running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Nice images... I was too afraid to press Print Screen... I was told by a buddy with full Beta Access we weren't allowed to screen shot or have any additional programs running.
    Those BW bastards are sneaky. I had to backdoor my Ventrilo because they blocked it while I was tabbed into the beta.

very nice pictures, thanks for sharing. I think my republic alt will be a jedi knight

Deleted
    I cannot wait intill this comes out

Cool pics but the mounts look so dumb, lol.

It looks like you're riding a floor buffer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    Cool pics but the mounts look so dumb, lol.

It looks like you're riding a floor buffer.
    haha thats pretty funny

10+ Year Old Account
    All I have to say is; BFA armour.

Cool pictures! I have a few questions! Did you play a dps spec on guardian? I want to do dps and guardian, but im worried sentinel will just way outclass guardian in dps. Whats your opinion on that?

And awesome armor. Where did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by RatFanatic View Post
    You got to level 25 in one weekend? You must be really dedicated. lol
    It's really very doable--we had like 5 people in my guild at or above level 25 this past beta weekend. I personally played:
    Friday 4pm PST to 8pm PST, then 10pm to 4am -- 10 hours playtime
    Saturday 3pm PST to 6am PST, break for dinner & watch tv in there somewhere about 2 hours total -- 13 hours playtime
    Sunday 2pm to 7pm PST -- 5 hours playtime

Skipped no cutscenes or voiceovers. So 26 levels in 28 hours, about? That doesn't seem too bad to me

Quote Originally Posted by Deronnice View Post
    Cool pictures! I have a few questions! Did you play a dps spec on guardian? I want to do dps and guardian, but im worried sentinel will just way outclass guardian in dps. Whats your opinion on that?

And awesome armor. Where did you get it?
    I personally played guardian in PvP. It seemed sentinels did more damage, but as a guardian I had far more utility. Taunt basically forced the target to attack you. It gave the target a serious reduction in damage if they attacked anyone but me. My stun was also invaluable.

Personally I really liked the playstyle of Guardian. However, sentinel isn't what I played so i can't do to large of a compare/contrast 8(.

As for my armor it was a moddable armor that required +2 light side. It dropped off of a target of a 4 man group quest on Nar Shaddaa.

i cant wait for release!!!! i have about a month off around the release and then a small mini semester.

i played to lvl 15 sith agent and couldnt love it more. already pre ordered(well did that once i watched the opening of blizzcon)
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice pix! Now lets all celebrate by watching my latest dance video MMM-MMMM!

SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

BAH! I only got to get to level 16 last weekend, stupid work had to interfere....twice! Nice screeny's though, beautiful shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graphic wise, it doesn't disappoint at all =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    Nice pix! Now lets all celebrate by watching my latest dance video MMM-MMMM!
    I was watching this video and going "what the hell" and then I saw your signature and thought "oh, ok".

When you're flying in the car over Corrusant (no idea how to spell it lol) is that a taxi or your mount? The car looking one

Quote Originally Posted by RatFanatic View Post
    You got to level 25 in one weekend? You must be really dedicated. lol
    I did the same its just really fun and refreshing.