10+ Year Old Account

Quick and (hopefully) easy question

Hello! I'm considering playing an Inquisitor, but I must ask a question first!

Now, I have seen Assassin's using a stealth (obviously), and I know that they can use dual-bladed lightsabers. But what about Sorcerers? I imagine that the Assassin stealth would be better, but do Sorcerers get a stealth at all? Also, do Sorcerers get to use dual-bladed lightsabers? Or just the regular 1 handed ones? Thanks!

I didn't play SI/Councilor, but I have read/heard people saying: No, the Sorcerer will not get stealth or a dual-bladed saber. But that was just my memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    I didn't play SI/Councilor, but I have read/heard people saying: No, the Sorcerer will not get stealth or a dual-bladed saber. But that was just my memory.
    Pretty much this. If u want steatlh and double-bladed saber, go Assassin

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sorceror don't get stealth and they don't wield dual-bladed sabers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    The Sorceror don't get stealth and they don't wield dual-bladed sabers.
    I can confirm that.

Upon choosing assassin I immediately got the dual lightsaber efficiency (and even a new lightsaber to utilize that right away) and then learned stealth under the assassin section of my SI trainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow totally forgot that I made this thread. But thank you all so much for your help!

Sorc gets single blade and no stealth, they are more your healer/range dps class , like a mage but with a healing spec added in.
    The assassin is your duel bladded more roguish class, but has a tank spec as well. And they are the ones that get stealth.
    I played an assassin, and it actuallly was fun enough that it has me rethinking of going with the sith juggernaut at launch, i want to tank and it has a tank spec, and i just loved the playstyle of it.
    WIll have to wait and see, i plan on doing up a juggernaut with this next beta test and ill compare then.