Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

For $100,000,000.00

Say someone came up to you and said, "I'll give you 100 million dollars. The catch is, from now, to the end of your life, you will have massive, sporadic gas that will come on so fast, and explode so quickly, you will not have time to run to another room, or the bathroom. You will let loose right there on the spot. No matter where you are, no matter who you're with, the loudest, most foul smelling gas man has ever known, has a very good chance to come out of your body."

Would you take that deal? I would. And I would give anyone unfortunate enough to be in my presence at the time a hundred bucks as compensation.
    Last edited by Last Starfighter; 2011-11-27 at 12:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wouldn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you.

Where do you come up with this?

Whats wrong with you?

And sure why not, I would live IN THE MOUNTAINS by myself forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Who wouldn't?
    I don't know, I'm sure there are people out there that would die of embarrassment from it. Imagine how debilitating that could be. You're at your wedding, and as your up in the front exchanging vows, you let loose a gigantic fart that chokes the place out, and sets car alarms off. I'm sure there are people that wouldn't take that deal.

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Where do you come up with this?

Whats wrong with you?

And sure why not, I would live IN THE MOUNTAINS by myself forever.
    Nice touch

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need friends to like me for my smell. I can pay friends to like me no matter what with that kind of money. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I would. With that kind of money I could live in my bathroom and have a maid/butler do everything else for me, maybe even wipe my butt....

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    A hundred million dollars is a lot more than enough money to (buy you the resources necessary to) find a sexy bitch that can't smell.
    ^infraction

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For that kind of money, I'd let the big green haze fly anytime.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    I would. With that kind of money I could live in my bathroom and have a maid/butler do everything else for me, maybe even wipe my butt....
    Wouldn't your butt be holding you hostage then?

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 12:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SPEX3 View Post
    A hundred million dollars is a lot more than enough money to (buy you the resources necessary to) find a sexy bitch that can't smell.
    No, this is something that even people that can't smell, can smell. It's that bad. It renews the senses.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    No, this is something that even people that can't smell, can smell. It's that bad. It renews the senses.
    Seems like the right thing to do. Imagine having a hundred million dollars AND healing farts.
    ^infraction

Quote Originally Posted by SPEX3 View Post
    Seems like the right thing to do. Imagine having a hundred million dollars AND healing farts.
    LOL. Nice. I didn't think of that. Healing the world, one fart at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take the cash, OD on GasX everyday, rich and slightly gassy

I'd just give everyone in the room $10 every time I fart. People would learn to love my gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    Take the cash, OD on GasX everyday, rich and slightly gassy
    GasX will have zero affect on this type of monstrous gas.

I'd use to money to find a cure? Who says its uncureable if not everything has been tried....

I'd just get a GIANT anal catheter. Problem solved. It'd be lightweight enough to push around with me.. I'd also manufacture a Desk/Chair Big enough to put the catheter under it. The catheter would be SO powerful That it'd incinerate the feces :3

Quote Originally Posted by Nasacho View Post
    I'd use to money to find a cure? Who says its uncureable if not everything has been tried....
    The source of the gas is otherworldly. A curse cast from a faraway planet way out of the reach of our technology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Say someone came up to you and said, "I'll give you 100 million dollars. The catch is, from now, to the end of your life, you will have massive, sporadic gas that will come on so fast, and explode so quickly, you will not have time to run to another room, or the bathroom. You will let loose right there on the spot. No matter where you are, no matter who you're with, the loudest, most foul smelling gas man has ever known, has a very good chance to come out of your body."

Would you take that deal? I would. And I would give anyone unfortunate enough to be in my presence at the time a hundred bucks as compensation.
    1 billion, yes. 100 mil is nothing. And in Euro.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Dude.

I dont know whats the stuff you had taken.

Please, contact me. I need this as well.

And answer for question? Yep, I would take the money, grab a beer or sth and just think what to do next with all this gas thing.