Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Say someone came up to you and said, "I'll give you 100 million dollars. The catch is, from now, to the end of your life, you will have massive, sporadic gas that will come on so fast, and explode so quickly, you will not have time to run to another room, or the bathroom. You will let loose right there on the spot. No matter where you are, no matter who you're with, the loudest, most foul smelling gas man has ever known, has a very good chance to come out of your body."

Would you take that deal? I would. And I would give anyone unfortunate enough to be in my presence at the time a hundred bucks as compensation.
    100 mil? I'd take it for 100k

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    100 mil? I'd take it for 100k
    lol I'm with this person

I don`t care

1. I don`t have any friends (sad i know) (got asperger's syndrome so it`s hard to make friends for me)
    2. I live all alone
    3. With that amount of money i will order stuff from the internet so no on will smell me
    4. ....
    5. I rely need to get a live and some friends or i will die all alone
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

Deleted
    Everyone would, and a person who said they wouldn't are either already rich or just feel happy about themselves thinking they don't need money *laughs*.

Deleted
    No. I'd rather work and keep my dignity than sell my soul to this foul fart demon.

Besides, this kind of deal would cause inflation. Where does the money come from?

Nah I'm pretty happy with the money I make now.

Wouldn't want my family and friends hanging around someone who smelt so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who doesnt love the smell of their own brand?

When a wild forum troll appears

100 mil bucks goes a long way for finding a cure for this condition, or if not a cure, some way to handle it - so that the people around you don't have to deal with it as much - maybe like a vacuum system.
    Hell with that much money i'd just live in a pool and blame everyone else for the bubbles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    Nah I'm pretty happy with the money I make now.

Wouldn't want my family and friends hanging around someone who smelt so bad.
    You care too much for them, i am sure they would love u more with that money no matter the smell

Anal catheter to siphon away the gas either outside or to a furnace.

Problem solved.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

10+ Year Old Account
    ID take it thenn yust use a bit of money to get a canister to catch the gass which i can release away from ppl/

Deleted
    I can get paid for something I do already???

10+ Year Old Account
    Would not.

Yes, i said it.

I wouldnt. Moneys only purpose is to increase my quality of life. What you described would lower my quality of life. Simple enough.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would take the cash unless the otherworldly gas looks like proffesor putricide gas clouds then I probably wouldnt

Seeing as how the government would probably find a way to take 40% of the 100 mill ... would they somehow get 40% of my gases? :O

Quote Originally Posted by crusty272 View Post
    No. I'd rather work and keep my dignity than sell my soul to this foul fart demon.

Besides, this kind of deal would cause inflation. Where does the money come from?
    The person giving you the deal is a billionaire, and he's just trying to buy himself some entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    just attach a pipe from your buttocs to a gas canister ? :P could even become portable 0o

Quote Originally Posted by Rendandtear View Post
    Seeing as how the government would probably find a way to take 40% of the 100 mill ... would they somehow get 40% of my gases? :O
    The 100 million is tax exempt. The leaders of all of the countries in the world think that this is incredibly hilarious, so they give you a pass on taxes.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heck no. I prefer being poor but having an awesome social life, than being rich but lonely.