Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hey. I used a modified version of Caith UI, thus 50% of the addons were broken on PTR, so I disabled alot of them.

/Samadin
    Thank you, I have downloaded before and yes, they were broken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirakh View Post
    How do you know its not Mr. Smite...?
    lold so hard xD
    Well, all the fights seem quite entertaining to me! Im totally looking forward to DS.

"Stack to soak the damage" seems to be the theme of many Dragonsoul fights.

This is because they are tired of all the Shaman/Holy Priest QQ so they designed all the fights to make you stack to help their numbers. They forgot that stacking fights are incredibly boring. Mabye, instead of making stacking fights, they should fix those classes instead? nah.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Wait a minute... they never fixed the Jaw on the warrior helmet for Worgen and Tauren?

Disapointment :S
    Do they ever?
    Get down, do you?

Heroic mode!

Does anyone have any information regarding the heroic mode of this fight, maybe a video of the heroic encounter even? Any info about how the Deck Fire works would also be appreciated!

Deleted

10-Man Setup?

Theres any special Setup for the 10-Man non heroic mode? i mean how many heals etc, i know i need 2 tanks to taunt blackhorn but how many heals u supposed? 2 or 3?

Ty for replies

Deleted
    There is an easy (strategy-for-dummies) guide at: http://25man.com/dragon-soul/warmaster-blackhorn

Quick and Easy for your raidmembers who want to learn how to do this fight in less than 3 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote from one of my guild officers about this fight: "ships make everything more fun, can we have ragnaros on a boat next time?"
    Last edited by Zenchi; 2011-12-02 at 09:50 AM.

Proud human beings typically shun suffering as weakness, but God said, I will meet you at the crossroads of suffering.†

Quote Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
    There is an easy (strategy-for-dummies) guide at: http://25man.com/dragon-soul/warmaster-blackhorn

Quick and Easy for your raidmembers who want to learn how to do this fight in less than 3 minutes.
    Only problem with this site is that they leave out a lot of info. like for Warmaster they don't say how to deal with Sappers, don't say 1 or 2 tank, don't cover the cleave or kill order of big adds. Bit too simplified imo.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

On 10 man (Normal) in Phase Two, at approximately how many stacks should tanks taunt the boss off one another?

I cant wait to see the chaos of this fight on Heroic mode it seems like its gonna be crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Gorpy View Post
    On 10 man (Normal) in Phase Two, at approximately how many stacks should tanks taunt the boss off one another?
    We did 2 and then just whenever it fell off from that point. It's a 20% armor reduction per stack. Tanks need to try and save big cooldowns for the end when he's doing tons of damage (1% increased damage for every 1% health missing from him).

We totally ignored his drake and just burned him phase 2. We may need to kill it on heroic, though.

Anyone else did not have charge animation from humanoids on some attempts?
    I haven't seen the animation for at least 10 attemps on our alt raid wipes.

Nonetheless, anyone thinking that the charge will be pain in the ass on heroic 25man? Another barely seen ability with all the stuff going from the classes on the ground.

10M p2 question....
    are people ignoring the big drake and burning the boss or downing the big drake then boss?
    our raid comp is 2tank 3 heals 5 dps in 378-380 gear