Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul View Post
    did I fail to catch the valor point reset notice or has it yet to come ?
    I couldn't find one. Either we will get that today, or they decided to skip it, since they are most likely doing it the exact same way as the transition from T11->T12.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or did i not notice the changes about chaos orbs being unbounded???

Quote Originally Posted by Norjak View Post
    Hmm, don't they usually wait a week between end of Arena season and the next patch going live?
    4.2 firelands came out the week pvp season ended and the next week they picked the new season back up. pay attention next time and you will not have to ask stupid questions

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 09:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Another shitty patch, more grind /QQ. Transmog gear > dislike > leave.
    PEACE OUT we will see you patch day anyways lol

Why is the boomkin 4 piece t13 so terrible. Has anyone done the math, at what point should I switch if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Velfar View Post
    This must be one of the best patches in a while content-wise. But ofc loads of people are QQ'ing.
    trolls will troll velfar its the way of this game and people qqin there probly mad at one stupid little thing so every thing is bad to them i say screw them lets kill deathwing

Anyone care to answer these questions please! Valor Points you have now will be refeshed to 0 right when the patch hits? And the Raid Finder, will you be able to do that AND do your normal raid with your guild? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Synrithh View Post
    Valor Points you have now will be refeshed to 0 right when the patch hits?
    Most likely any valor points will be converted to justice points, and anything over the 4000 justice point cap will be converted to gold, at the rate of 72 silver per valor point. That is how the conversion worked when Firelands came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Synrithh View Post
    And the Raid Finder, will you be able to do that AND do your normal raid with your guild? Thanks!
    Yes, you can do both.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Provide sources for your claims that 4.3 will go live tomorrow. Speculation should not be treated as gospel truth.

Quote Originally Posted by PDRatty View Post
    Provide sources for your claims that 4.3 will go live tomorrow. Speculation should not be treated as gospel truth.
    You must be new. Boub is never wrong. Is it official confirmation? No, but about as close as it can get. In the 3-4 years I have been coming here, he has only called the release of a patch wrong once. I think. And that was a long time ago.

Besides, there has been tons of evidence posted pointing to 11-29 for weeks, mostly on twitter feeds of the Blizzard CMs. But the most important piece of proof is that the arena season is ending tomorrow.

8 hour maintenance just announced for this Tuesday the 29th. Rest of 4.3 pre-patch files have been up on the download servers for the last few weeks if you know where to look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrot View Post
    FINALLY yay!

Also, goddamn Pally S11 looks so good

LFR doesnt share lockouts with regular runs.
    In beta there was a bug if you do normals 1st you can do LFR but if you did LFR you got saved to normals also. Ofc that is not what blizz want = bug. My question is that bug was fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    You must be new. Boub is never wrong. Is it official confirmation? No, but about as close as it can get. In the 3-4 years I have been coming here, he has only called the release of a patch wrong once. I think. And that was a long time ago.

Besides, there has been tons of evidence posted pointing to 11-29 for weeks, mostly on twitter feeds of the Blizzard CMs. But the most important piece of proof is that the arena season is ending tomorrow.
    I am a new member to the site, but that doesn't mean that I'm out of place for asking for sources. S11 ending tomorrow doesn't mean that the patch will drop, though I will give it to you that it is a strong indicator--though not compelling proof. Unless he's got an inside souce (good for him if he does), proclaiming something as fact without backing it up is irresponsible.

I am a new member to the site, but that doesn't mean that I'm out of place for asking for sources. S11 ending tomorrow doesn't mean that the patch will drop, though I will give it to you that it is a strong indicator--though not compelling proof. Unless he's got an inside souce (good for him if he does), proclaiming something as fact without backing it up is irresponsible.
    It would only be irresponsible if he is wrong. Besides, what would he cite? Blizzard never announces the date that a patch is coming, or if they do it won't be until after we are all loading the new files. If he has an inside source, he couldn't name them. So then people would just say that he is probably making it up anyway.

A proven track record of accuracy is just as reliable as an official source. Boub has always said he won't put something on the front page unless he is almost 100% certain it is accurate. It is obvious he has sources on the inside, or some other means of verifying his information. He is correct far too often for that to not be the case. So eventually, like may people who have followed this site for a long time, you will learn to accept that what he posts is verified fact. He just can't source it.

Where is the section on crafted items?

All we have is indirect hintings as we'll never get them to directly announce a patch.

Here's what I've been able to find thus far :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595347709

8 hour maintenance.

https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok/statu...35242471813120

"Season 10 ending November 29. Interpret that as you will. #indirectpatchreleasedateannouncements"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post14392107

Rest of the 4.3 pre-patch files up on the download servers but not authorized for download by the launcher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    The DTR is still miles ahead in terms of DPS, even post nerf, of any Heroic DS caster weapon, so you can still feel free using it and enjoying the best caster weapon in the game.
    No it's not, I'm not full 391 because i'm missing head, neck, back, relic but a fire mage with full 391 was performing exactly as my boomkin (I have DTR)
    On recount you can see: first spell dmg wise "fireball" second spell "ignite" .... the buff to pyro direct dmg is ok but the 100% buff to the dot portion is over the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Why not just get 4-piece Heroic T13 to upgrade your Heroic T12? Pretty sure that was the intended result.
    Yes of course i will upgrade to Ht13...but a tier lvl 397 should be superior to the 391 T12....

Here's an interesting post : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3566006978 A post edited on the 10th of October announcing the end of the Season on November the 29th. There's your advance notice of the PVP season ending

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    You must be new. Boub is never wrong.
    You must be new.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Nakatoir
    We will be opening a Portuguese realm on the Cyclone battlegroup, that will be named Aggra and will be a PvE realm. It will be open for migration and character creation on December 7. More details about this will be communicated to you at a later point.
    Are we sure it's going live on 29th ? Darkmoon island makes me think it will...but this..