Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Levitate bug/broken?

Has anyone else noticed a change in levitate in 4.3? Now when I levitate I can't do a /dance. Also when you move you just glide and don't run anymore. I always like doing a /dance while levitating and busting a move 2 feet above the ground. Hopefully a bug that will be fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a bug,thats how Levitate looks like now.

since the PTR. Makes more sense than walking on air though, I'm hoping they'll make a floaty/fly-y animation for it.

Nope, permanent change.
    Thank god.
    Now we actually LEVITATE, and don't just cloudwalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally we glide !!!!!when we were running, it wasn't make any sense to me :x.. i dont think its a bug for the gliding, its sad for the /adnce thou... but i love the gliding thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    finally we glide !!!!!when we were running, it wasn't make any sense to me :x.. i dont think its a bug for the gliding, its sad for the /adnce thou... but i love the gliding thing :P
    Main thing I will miss is the /dance. It looks like they took the lazy way and made it so you don't do any emotes when levitating...I can live with the not walking on air part.

Deleted
    For me, this was a huge buff for priests: Levitate is now 100% more fun

Seriously, that was the thing that made me smile on patchday. Ans I was eveb happier as I heart it would stay that way. I assumed it was a bug and would be gone in no time...

Deleted
    Watching mookins levitate around is hilarious!

15+ Year Old Account
    The new levitate looks awesome, love how we just glide around. Huge priest buff!

Though I hope we get some animation love... like... some clouds coming after us when we do. Or I don't know. ^^

Put on Styx - Mr. Roboto and cast levitate on yourself and go for a trip, pretty amusing to say the least

The new levitate is bad. The animation works if standing still, but it lacks some kind of movement effect.

Deleted
    Looks awesome, you can float around like a ghost. Looks especially funny if you give it to a druid in travel form

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    The new levitate is bad. The animation works if standing still, but it lacks some kind of movement effect.
    So what if it looks bad, it's a step in the right direction in animation changes. A small change but still better than what it was before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, glad it's permanent .

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a bug, it's a feature!
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Now we actually LEVITATE, and don't just cloudwalk.
    Nimbus cloud go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Druid in bear form + levitate is my new favourite thing to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogarella View Post
    Druid in bear form + levitate is my new favourite thing to do!
    Or just levitate the whole party/raid and float around in circles ^.^

It looks also great as ever on Demon Form, and the best thing is: You can be a demon at the last boss of well of eternity!

Yeah on my demo lock it looks fantastic. Actually my whole guild in our raid the other night were all ooo-ing and aahh-ing over it just because it looked like i was flying around all sinister like. Love the change.

Who cares about doing emotes while levitating, it's so amusing to just watch your character glide along without a care in the world.