Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This has been bothering me for a few days now, so i guess i would just like some confirmation?
    There is no way i will get the legendary staff, i have come to accept that and its no problem.
    But why is Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time BiS for non legendary users than Lightning Rod.

The staff off deathwing has no secondary stats and only that proc as a benefit. No sockets or anything

Considering the other staff when you add an epic gem plus the socket bonus you get 589 intel which is actually even more than what the staff of deathwing gives you. I know its only 8 more intel, but doesn't every little help?

Plus you get the secondary stats and all that good business.

So could someone please explain to me why the staff is BiS for non legendary wielders? Apart from the proc, it just doesnt make sense to me.

Thank you!

~Sukoidha

PS, it says i couldn't post links, because i haven't posted enough.

The proc affects more than just you, it boosts the DPS of several DPS in your raid.
    Therefore it is a higher boost to your raid's damage than boosting just your own.

Deleted
    Any info on what would be the 2nd trinket to use outside of Will of unbinding when you got no acces to Shard of Woe? (Arcane)
    Heroic VLPC?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Any info on what would be the 2nd trinket to use outside of Will of unbinding when you got no acces to Shard of Woe? (Arcane)
    Heroic VLPC?
    Most likely IotCM or CotC. Both heroic of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    oh Heroic VLPC (i said heroic) trinket got a huge buff i think the lightning hits 3.5 times harder now
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

why is Opal of the Secret Order better than flowform choker? with 50int gem on it has 45int more than opal. Atleast for arcane its not BIS and for fire its a question of is 45 int better than 141 hit?

When is the best time to switch to t13 set as fire assuming we have 4x 391 pieces?

Should we wait till we have 4x 397 pieces? Or probably 2x t13 and 2x t12 is good too? What about changing 391 t12 gear with 384 LFR t13 pieces just for the set-bonus?
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    When is the best time to switch to t13 set as fire assuming we have 4x 391 pieces?

Should we wait till we have 4x 397 pieces? Or probably 2x t13 and 2x t12 is good too? What about changing 391 t12 gear with 384 LFR t13 pieces just for the set-bonus?
    arcane drop 4pc t12 into 2pc t13 is dps gain whereas fire/frost its a dps loss until you have your 4pc t13
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

is that still true even if you don't have full 391? I've got pants and chest at 391 with gloves and shoulders at 378 (offset helm @391). Just wondering if its still a dps loss (for fire) if I exchange the shoulders and gloves for 397's.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcuru View Post
    is that still true even if you don't have full 391? I've got pants and chest at 391 with gloves and shoulders at 378 (offset helm @391). Just wondering if its still a dps loss (for fire) if I exchange the shoulders and gloves for 397's.
    I don't think the statgain is enough to outweigh the 4pc bonus but I might be wrong.

Deleted
    The haste proc from IotCM goes completely wasted during BL though, and the proc from CotC seems so useless to me, but we'll have to figure out later I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    The haste proc from IotCM goes completely wasted during BL though, and the proc from CotC seems so useless to me, but we'll have to figure out later I guess.
    Cunning of the Cruel does more damage than H VPLC, so I don't know how it's useless. Also, don't make gear choices around lust alone. The heroic DS fights will all last long enough that the time spent under BL is minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by rhastadude View Post
    why is Opal of the Secret Order better than flowform choker? with 50int gem on it has 45int more than opal. Atleast for arcane its not BIS and for fire its a question of is 45 int better than 141 hit?
    Yes, this is a very good question. Since i am in possession of H-Flowform Choker and a Bold Queens Garnet i'd like it to be answered... ^^
    You no take Bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by Safter View Post
    Yes, this is a very good question. Since i am in possession of H-Flowform Choker and a Bold Queens Garnet i'd like it to be answered... ^^
    i hope to god you mean Brilliant Queen's Garnet...

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    i hope to god you mean Brilliant Queen's Garnet...
    You are right it's a Brilliant one ^^
    You no take Bacon!

Lighting rod or Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time for an arcane mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhastadude View Post
    Personally, I think for Arcane I'd say Flowform Choker is BiS, but for fire I think you would get more crit from Oracle when it's reforged. It would get you a haste plateau as well as hit capped more quickly, so you can get more crit from other gear when reforging and such.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safter View Post
    From the few sims I ran today, they still show OotSO as being more DPS than FFC.

Just buy the valor cloak and put your epic gem in there. That way, you are certain it isn't being wasted.

From the few sims I ran today, they still show OotSO as being more DPS than FFC.

Just buy the valor cloak and put your epic gem in there. That way, you are certain it isn't being wasted.
    Ok, thanks.
    You no take Bacon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everybody

So, I have Deathwing's daguer ( whatisname the poisonous mind ) and with my gear, I cannot in anyway shape or form be hitcap ( closest is 16.3% ). My previous weapon was H Volcanospike. I was wondering if it was a dps increase to equip the daguer, change my reforgind to get to 16.3%, or would it be better to stay at my current gear with Volcanospike. Thank you very much